BLACK REPRESENTATIVE DONALD PAYNE DIES

REPRESENTATIVE DONALD PAYNE DIES...I THINK HE REPRESENATED NEWARK NEW JERSEY..I WONDERED WILL HE GET THE SEND OFF THAT WHITNEY HOUSTON GOT IN NEWARK NJ/..BLACK POLITICIAN INVOLVED IN CIVIL RIGHTS.WILL THE WINANS BE THERE SHOWING RESPECT FOR CONGRESSMAN PAYNE, PROBALY,NO,ENTERTAINMENT STARS LIKE TYLER PERRY........NO.....SAME REASON CLARENCE THOMAS,HERMAN CAIN AND RICH BLACK AWARD WINNERS WANT BE THERE.....DO NOT CARE....

Clearly we are a celebrity obsessed culture. This is axiomatic and obviously to anyone who has been here more than a few minutes. The masses can't help themselves, perhaps it is human nature.

Maybe people would care if the media (including the "so called" Black media) covered Payne and his accomplishments, in the same matter in which they chronicle every detail of Bobby and Whitney's dysfunctional relationship.

Boitumelo if you really cared, I would suggest that you expend your energy talking about what Donald Payne actually accomplished and why he is noteworthy.

This would be more be far more constructive than bitching about the obvious celebrity obsessed culture we live in.