RELATIONSHIPS, OLDER WOMEN/YOUNGER MEN.

OLDER WOMEN WHO LIKE YOUNGER MEN ARE CALLED COUGARS...THE WOMEN SEEM TO PREFER MEN 15 -20 YEARS YOUNGER.THE WOMEN SAY IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT SEX,BUT,LOVE,RESPECT AND TRUST.,.. YOUNGER MEN LIKE THE CONFIDENCE AND MATURITY OF OLDER WOMEN..SOME MEN ARE INTIMIDATED BY A SUCESSFUL WOMAN....ON TV ONE REALITY SHOW,LOVE ADDICTIONS, A BLACK MALE I THINK 29 WAS INVOLVED IN A WOMAN 51, A LAS VEGAS SHOW GIRL , HIS MOTHER IS AGAINST THAT RELATIONSHIP..LOVE ADDICTIONS WAS ON TV ONE LAST NIGHT.......

Cynique I can tell you right now, based on this single post, that enigmatic, broken "Caps Lock" key having, boitumelo is a woman.

First, a no man would watch a show called "Love Addictions" unless he was with a woman he was trying to love addict a woman.

Second, the whole subject of cougars is a concept that women think about, not men. The terms was probably crafted by a 20-something woman mad by over some 50+ year old woman beating her time.

I rest my case and would be willing to stake my reputation on this.

Boitumelo,

I think most younger men date older women because they like the fact that they can get those cookies without a whole lot of headache and expectations. They don't have to pay bills bc usually the woman has her ish together. They don't have to hear her bitch and moan about the kids bc all her kids are grown & she has none with him.

Younger guys usually don't have to listen to older women telling them to "grow up, get a job, take care of these kids, blah blah blah" or whatever else the women in their age group are griping about. Being with her is like being on a miniature vacation...that is, until she gets serious and decides that she wants all those things the younger woman wants - which is for him to grow up, commit, make babies, take care of them, etc etc...blah blah.

p.s. The day Boitumelo responds to one of his/her posts, I will probably fall out of my damn chair! ***WHUMP!!!***

The day she fixes her Cap Lock key will be renamed Boitumelo Day henceforth and forever more.

Have you ever thought about the name "Boitumelo"? I was thinking about what it could mean. For example "Writegirl870" could mean you are woman born in August of 1970 and likes to write.

But what does "Boitumelo" mean? Honestly, it looks like the name a spammer would use. But it probably has some deep esoteric meaning beyond my feeble comprehension, that or a random assortment of letters.

In any event, I'm still glad Boitumelo pops by to spark discussion :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my word, you all got me laughin over here! It started when I read Boitumelo's first line and got worse with each subsequent post. You all are hilarious! Boitumelo is very funny. Those random CAPS-BYS (like a drive by with caps) are too funny. I better shut up fore he Boitumelo be like, "Umma put a whole post fulla CAPS in yo ash!"

Seriously though, Boitumelo's watching shows about love addiction doesn't necessarily indicate that Boitumelo is a female... For all any of us know, he could just be a male who is confident about being in touch with his feminine side....like Prince.

• Like 1

:D Yeah right waterstar. The vast majority of men not would watch these shows then go on line and talk about them -- even under a false identity. This risk is too great to be outted.

Men don't have feminine sides, women do. B)

I'm leaning toward boitumelo being a female. The tone of "her" posts strikes me more as over-the-fence-gossip, rather than barbershop bull shit - someone who is more of an agitator than an aggressor. ^_^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...