I Finally saw Precious

Just as I feared I would I busted out LMAO at parts where others found laughter inappropriate--you know the ones that were supposed to be "touching". "Touching" like a child molester putting his hand under a little girls dress out by the swings. Just like I did in that abomination of The Color Purple Jurassic Fart Stephen Splishburg foisted on us. I had to blame it on bad lithium.

I see why white folks liked it. They love to see n****z flailing around, crying and screaming and crapping on themselves. Gets em right here (grabs his own crotch)

I heard Monique wore a Hattie McDaniel outfit to the Oscars last night (I would never stoop to watch that trash--3 1/2 hours of Hollywood giving itself a blowjob) How apropos.

Look out for a flood of this swill in the future--

Well, we need a new Oprah saying.

Here it is.

Where there's life

There's hope

Where there's trash

There's Ope!

I see why white folks liked it. They love to see n****z flailing around, crying and screaming and crapping on themselves. Gets em right here (grabs his own crotch)

How do you know this? What makes you think the average white person is preoccupied or has any ongoing interest with what Negroes do in a movie or in real life? Both blacks and whites seemed to have liked this movie. Why is affinity for the movie by blacks ok while that of whites is vile or racist? Too many Negroes like you seem to believe whites are obsessed with what you do than reality dictates. I have a copy of the movie but have yet to watch it. Good thing I'm not white because if I like it, it must mean I like to witness "n****z flailing around, crying and screaming and crapping on themselves" (Whew! I dodged that bullet!). This would be correct according to your logic....?