BLACK CHRISTIANS NEWS FOR YOU.

THE BLACK CHRISTIANS WHO ARE NOT SUPPORTING THE PRESIDENT, CONTROLLED BY THEIR OVERSEER PREACHER.. IF THE GAY MARRIAGE LIFE STYLE IS THE PROBLEM, WHY IS BISHOP EDDIE LONG STILL ON THE PULPIT PREACHING /HE WAS SEXUALLY ROMANCING YOUNG BLACK BOYS, I THINK HIS FIRST WIFE SAID HE BEAT HER UP WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT..WHY DOES THE CHURCH SUPPORT PREACHERS THAT CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES,BEAT THEIR WIVES,KILL THEIR WIVES AND STILL.....THE NEO NAZI CHRISTIANS ARE PLANNING A RACE WAR.THEY ARE IN THE U.S. MILITARY BEING TRAINED FOR BATTLE..NEXT TIME THE NEO NAZI HAVE RICIN OR ANTHRAX THEY MIGHT NOT BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY RELEASE IT....THE WHITE CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS ,THE BLACK CHURCH IF WE CONTROL THAT WEE MIGHT COULD BEAT OBAMA,IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE THINKING...THE BLACK PREACHERS WILL WEAR NEO NAZI OUTFITS IF THEY ARE PAID ENOUGH.THE BLACK PREACHER WOULD PUT THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IN THE CHURCH NEXT TO A PICTURE OF A WHIT E GOD OR CHRIST FOR MONEY...THE CHURCH FLOCK WIL JUMP INTO A POOL FILLED WITH SHARKS AND CROCODILES IF THE PREACHER TELLS THEM TO..THEY FEAR THE PREACHER NOT GOD..........WHITE SUPREMACY BY WAY OF WHITE SUPREAMACY CONTROLLING THE BLACK CHURCH..////

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Where to begin on this one? As a Christian, I've struggled with the whole issue of gay marriage. Initially, I was against it, but I came around to tacitly support it for a couple reasons.

Firstly, marriage is a civil right. And since marriage is a matter of the state, everyone should be entitled to it. It's important to remember that church and state are separate. This being the case, a church doesn't have to marry anyone.

Secondly, as I understand the Bible, the problem isn't with gay marriage or even homosexuality in itself. The problem is with homosexual sex, which the Bible describes as damnable (1 Cor. 6:9,10 AMP).

For political expediency alone, I think President Obama made the right decision coming out in support of gay marriage. He's not perfect, but he's got my support in November.

Revelation, do you believe society would be better off it the Christian Church and state were not separate? If so why, and if not, why not?

Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality, Nor cheats (swindlers and thieves), nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foulmouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God.

--1 Cor. 6:9,10 AMP.

Jesus! After citing everyone who will not inherit the kingdom of god, who will be left???? The description contained in the verse fits priests and preachers as much as anybody.

Religion has lost its relevancy. But the golden rule has never been tarnished. Following it is all that can be expected of mere mortals. Being absolved of your sins through acceptance of a savior has never been a deterrent to doing wrong. It's just an enabler.

The world is in bad shape. And religion has done as much to exacerbate the situation as it has to improve it The spirit of god dwells within us and we can look to our higher selves to do what we think is right, and what is "right" can be relative.

-_- IMO.

The separation between Church and State in America has always made me laugh. Not just because it is a lie, but also because others stay talking about this separation yet there are examples pointing to the contrary in their faces constantly and it seems as if people have to play complete idiots to not notice that.

Why is there a chaplain in the Senate? Why do they start off with christian centered prayer? Do children in public schools throughout America just "happen" to be out of school during every single major Christian holiday? ""In God We Trust" on currency? (Well that's because currency IS their god, but that's not the point at this moment.) A Bible in the courtrooms on which people, usually before they start lyin, swear to "tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me God"? "Faith based" funding? The end official rhetoric often ending in "God bless America". The Pledge of Allegiance's "One nation under God"... The examples of contradictions are just about as plentiful as the politicians' reminders that they are Christian and that "America is a christian country."

On a different note, these people who love to support the corrupt status quo love boast bout how dem christian but if the Jesus in their Bibles they claim they follow were around, I doubt that most of them would follow him. From what those Bibles teach, Jesus was a revolutionary, concerned with the people, not the pockets of the corrupt. Nor, according to those teachings was he a weak, passive, go along to get along leader. Whose example are they following? Sounds much more like most are followers of the examples of Scribes and Pharisees or Reverend Porkchop to me.

Yeah Cynique that verse seems to rule out most of humanity.

I thought "greedy grasper" an interesting thing to isolate as a condition for damnation; so I looked it up thinking it must be a far more egregious action than the term seems to imply.

Definition of greedy grasper from the Urban Dictionary

Person in pot rotation that keeps trying to grab the bong and/or blunt. Some examples :

Tom: Hey man! You wanna call Jack and see if he wants to smoke?

Bill: No way! That guy is totally a greedy grasper!

I HATE people like that. Greedy Grasper should have been 1st on the list!

Waterstar, the US so hypocritical in word relative to deed; it is too absurd, and damaging to be funny.

Troy, if you don't like America's hypocrisy, then you should go back to Africa. In fact, I find your reaction to American hypocrisy to be very un-American (might have to tap your phone ). Don't eff wit da gangstaz of democracy, you ungrateful domestic disside..., Will send a drone your way faster than George Dubya can say something idiotic! :P