gabrielle siboney-what a shame.

Guest lil ze

Guest lil ze

am i the only one who was sick to their stomach watching that DISGUSTINGLY obese "female", who played precious, sit there at the oscars, grinning from ear to ear?

she should be ashamed of herself that she is SO dam fat, and unattractive. ofcourse everyne has to act like they don't see just how DANGEROUSLY unhealthy she really is, so they just shower her with "praise".

oprah was on stage just glowing about how wonderful this 450 pound black girl is.

very sad and pathetic.

the girl is really unhealthy, and disgusting looking, but fake hollywood MUST shower the most pathetic types with this false praise.

this girls family should be ashamed as should she.

the ROLLS and ROLLS of fat where everywhere.

i was almost ready to VOMIT.

if we want to heap praise on a deserving black actress, lets praise ZOE SALDANA (beautiful, thin, talented) an actress who DESERVES it.

mo'nique and this other fat, unhealthy black female should only be viewed with disgust and distain.

this siboney pig will be forgotten very quickly (lets hope).

Guest Kiddo

am i the only one who was sick to their stomach watching that DISGUSTINGLY obese "female", who played precious, sit there at the oscars, grinning from ear to ear?

she should be ashamed of herself that she is SO dam fat, and unattractive. ofcourse everyne has to act like they don't see just how DANGEROUSLY unhealthy she really is, so they just shower her with "praise".

oprah was on stage just glowing about how wonderful this 450 pound black girl is.

very sad and pathetic.

the girl is really unhealthy, and disgusting looking, but fake hollywood MUST shower the most pathetic types with this false praise.

this girls family should be ashamed as should she.

the ROLLS and ROLLS of fat where everywhere.

i was almost ready to VOMIT.

if we want to heap praise on a deserving black actress, lets praise ZOE SALDANA (beautiful, thin, talented) an actress who DESERVES it.

mo'nique and this other fat, unhealthy black female should only be viewed with disgust and distain.

this siboney pig will be forgotten very quickly (lets hope).

Hello All,

Actually, the only one that I am seeing as unhealthy and sickening as all damn Hell is YOU! Get over your damn self! I'm really not trying to hear this sh_t. All I know is this, Gabby, being fat, has reach the top of the entertainment field. Being one of EIGHT AA actresses to have ever been nominate for an Oscar for Best Actress! Which is a hell of a lot more than YOU! *eyebrow raised* And she did it being fat...what's your excuse for not getting there while you'er "healthy" and all. *LOL* Sounds like somebody needs a pork chop sandwich! *LOL*

Guest lil ze

LIl Ze, Hollyweird is fake and phony -- what else is new?

Thumper, why you get so easily tuned up over these type of comments? sad.gif

hey thumper, you said this fat, unhealthy, black chick has reached the "top" of the entertainment field? uh, i think angelina jolie has reached the "top" of the entertainment field, not this fat cow, who will do little or nothing in the future in hollywood.

she should be thinking about how to avoid a heart-attack. and because she is one of the few black actresses ever nominated for best actress is supposed to mean what exactly?

she is only being given attention BECAUSE she's so FAT and BLACK. nothing more. my "exuse for not "making it" is because im NOT an actor, stupid.

but i am healthy. next role for her-THE BLIND SIDE TWO. she'll play an offensive lineman (hahahahahahaha).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shaylah

I totally agree with Lil Ze.

I mean yall need to stop the bullshit for real that fat, ugly ass hybrid of Florida Evans and Big Worm is NOT attractive at all. Yeah yeah yeah, say what you want but she is NOT. Ok, if she is how many of YOU WISHED your children looked like her..or your woman...or yourself? Stop playing. She is a heart attack waiting to happen.

AND...Precious AND THE BOOK, PUSH...are both completely OVERRATED.

yeah, i said it.

gabourey-sidibe.230.jpg

Big ole greasy faced, dry lace front wearing elephant seal is NOT the business. At all.

I mean yall need to stop the bullshit for real that fat, ugly ass hybrid of Florida Evans and Big Worm is NOT attractive at all. Yeah yeah yeah, say what you want but she is NOT. Ok, if she is how many of YOU WISHED your children looked like her..or your woman...or yourself? Stop playing. She is a heart attack waiting to happen.

yeah, i said it.

gabourey-sidibe.230.jpg

Big ole greasy faced, dry lace front wearing elephant seal is NOT the business. At all.

Unlike, Kirstie Alley, Gaby at least has an Oscar nomination to her credit. :huh:

Guest Serenasailor

Well my response is why should she lose weight? So she will attract some TIRED ASS, self loathing TAR COON like LIL_ZE. So she can attract some swamp ape who only wants to "sponge" off of her, run up her credit and treat her like shit. YEAH SHE IS REALLY MISSING OUT!! Personally, I don't think it is worth it. Maybe she should keep her weight so all the stupid ass nigger males will leave her alone.

The Bitch is RICH, and obviously comfortable with her body, hair and skintone. I know that is hard for some self-loathing swamp ape like Lil_ze to imagine. But some Black women don't need some underemployed, uneducation, broke ass nigger male "hanging" off of them.

And Lil_ze the only people that should be treated with DISGUST AND DISTAIN are the self loathing, good for nothing, bitch, whiny ass nigger males LIKE YOU!!

And you sitting up here praising Zoe Saldana. THAT A LAUGH!! Anybody with eyes can see that heffa don't deal with Black men publicly or privately. But just like the typical colorstruck, EXTREMELY DELUSIONAL, Rhesus monkey LIKE YOU!! You see a girl with light skin, long hair and light eyes and you think: "Thats all the woman for me." NICCA PLEASE!! She wouldn't talk to yo bitch ass in passing,(or any other nigger male for that matter) and yet you sitting up her singing praises on her behalf.

Maybe Zoe doesn't want some uneducated, disease spreading, self-hating, bottom feeding nigger male leaching off of her!!Or maybe like so many of those mixed heffas she only sees herself as Black to get A ROLE(because she can't get the "traditional" Latina roles). But that bitch wouldn't be seen within 10 miles of anybody BLACK!!

But like so many other of these bitch ass mixed heffas she knows that her "bread & butter" comes from stupid ass, NIGGER MALES like Lil-ze who worship her solely because of her skin color and hair texture.

Guest Shaylah

Well my response is why should she lose weight? So she will attract some TIRED ASS, self loathing TAR COON like LIL_ZE. So she can attract some swamp ape who only wants to "sponge" off of her, run up her credit and treat her like shit. YEAH SHE IS REALLY MISSING OUT!! Personally, I don't think it is worth it. Maybe she should keep her weight so all the stupid ass nigger males will leave her alone.

The Bitch is RICH, and obviously comfortable with her body, hair and skintone. I know that is hard for some self-loathing swamp ape like Lil_ze to imagine. But some Black women don't need some underemployed, uneducation, broke ass nigger male "hanging" off of them.

And Lil_ze the only people that should be treated with DISGUST AND DISTAIN are the self loathing, good for nothing, bitch, whiny ass nigger males LIKE YOU!!

And you sitting up here praising Zoe Saldana. THAT A LAUGH!! Anybody with eyes can see that heffa don't deal with Black men publicly or privately. But just like the typical colorstruck, EXTREMELY DELUSIONAL, Rhesus monkey LIKE YOU!! You see a girl with light skin, long hair and light eyes and you think: "Thats all the woman for me." NICCA PLEASE!! She wouldn't talk to yo bitch ass in passing,(or any other nigger male for that matter) and yet you sitting up her singing praises on her behalf.

Maybe Zoe doesn't want some uneducated, disease spreading, self-hating, bottom feeding nigger male leaching off of her!!Or maybe like so many of those mixed heffas she only sees herself as Black to get A ROLE(because she can't get the "traditional" Latina roles). But that bitch wouldn't be seen within 10 miles of anybody BLACK!!

But like so many other of these bitch ass mixed heffas she knows that her "bread & butter" comes from stupid ass, NIGGER MALES like Lil-ze who worship her solely because of her skin color and hair texture.

Kola shut your crazy ass up! LOL!!!!! :lol: Damn your black, ugly, mentally challenged chimpanzee looking ass is still mad at the lightskinned folk? HOE SIT DOWN.

Guest shaylah

yeah, i said it.

gabourey-sidibe.230.jpg

To add to this, her mammy is just as hideous and fat so I see where Gabourey learns this from:

alice-tan.png

TRAGIC INDEED!

Guest Serenasailor

Nope Lil_ze this is Serena bitch!! You know me!! Anyway just like a stupid monkey who is waay to into himself and Black men to make 5th grade remarks about somebody's momma. I would luv to see what your mother looks like. And I am sure Gabourey could care less what your superficial, self loathing bitch ass thinks about her. Because she has more money than your Black ass will ever see.

And just like a stupid swamp ape like you to use KKK language in talking about Black people. Also, I think you need to stop letting B.E.T and Rap videos "think" for you. No wonder where you get all that stupid colorist bullshit about Black womens looks.

Personally, I think Gabourey needs to keep her WEIGHT!! Maybe her weight is some kind of "repellent" against stupid, broke ass, superficial, self-loathing nigger males like YOU!! Who will only steal her money, run up her credit and give her a disease.

What do you think??

Guest Serenasailor

Frankly, I stopped trusting the Black American nigger males definition of beauty "long time ago". The average Black American nigger males definition of beauty is pasty, white skin that looks like it is in desperate need of "sun". And niggers like Lil_ze equate ugliness or unattractiveness to any woman that "looks Black" whether they ARE or AREN'T. Black American nigger males are waaay to brainwashed and self-loathing for my taste anyway.

We all know Lil_ze and those of his "ilk" could easily excuse Gabourey's weight if she had pasty, white skin and hair flowing down her back.

I keep telling Black women that nigger males have "positioned" themselves to be your worst enemy. And all this "coddling" and "baby talking" these swamp apes isn't doing anything but make them hate you even more.

Guest nigga please

Nope Lil_ze this is Serena bitch!! You know me!! Anyway just like a stupid monkey who is waay to into himself and Black men to make 5th grade remarks about somebody's momma. I would luv to see what your mother looks like. And I am sure Gabourey could care less what your superficial, self loathing bitch ass thinks about her. Because she has more money than your Black ass will ever see.

And just like a stupid swamp ape like you to use KKK language in talking about Black people. Also, I think you need to stop letting B.E.T and Rap videos "think" for you. No wonder where you get all that stupid colorist bullshit about Black womens looks.

Personally, I think Gabourey needs to keep her WEIGHT!! Maybe her weight is some kind of "repellent" against stupid, broke ass, superficial, self-loathing nigger males like YOU!! Who will only steal her money, run up her credit and give her a disease.

What do you think??

HOE SIT DOWN

HOE SIT DOWN

LMAO :lol: Serenastupid can't sit down. "Its" penis might get swallowed up by "its" vagina and "it" might get pregnant - while "it" continues to relegate to a fifth grader everything that accurately points out how truly dumb he/she is. Such a flawed thinker. Like a broken record, defending black women who are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves. But ol Serena thinks they are all too dumb to do so, as "it" goes into the tired ol spiel that has become a part the problem instead of a part of the solution. Just an example of how misguideded this fool is.

LMAO :lol: Serenastupid can't sit down. "Its" penis might get swallowed up by "its" vagina and "it" might get pregnant - while "it" continues to relegate to a fifth grader everything that accurately points out how truly dumb he/she is. Such a flawed thinker. Like a broken record, defending black women who are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves. But ol Serena thinks they are all too dumb to do so, as "it" goes into the tired ol spiel that has become a part the problem instead of a part of the solution. Just an example of how misguideded this fool is.

Misguided, stupid, bitter and a troll!

Guest Serenasailor

Yeah Black women are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves Cynique!! But YOU AIN'T BLACK!! So will the "real" Black women STAND UP and say something. And again, Lil_ze calling me a hoe like some stupid ape rapper off B.E.T. Stupid bitch ass mothafucka. Why don't you stop depending on M.T.V for your standard of beauty for Black women.

Yeah Black women are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves Cynique!! But YOU AIN'T BLACK!! So will the "real" Black women STAND UP and say something. And again, Lil_ze calling me a hoe like some stupid ape rapper off B.E.T. Stupid bitch ass mothafucka. Why don't you stop depending on M.T.V for your standard of beauty for Black women.

I don't know who talks like a stupid ass rapper any more than you with the profane garbage you spew. Another example of your being totally out of touch with reality even as you seek to designate who is and who isn't black. Thank goodness nobody with any sense would give your judgments about blackness any crediblity. Just cuz you don't know who your black daddy is and a white woman found you in the gutter and raised you as her pet, doesn't qualify you to speak about anything other than how it feels to be a freak of nature. LMAO :lol:

Guest HonestAryan

Just cuz you don't know who your black daddy is and a white woman found you in the gutter and raised you as her pet, doesn't qualify you to speak about anything other than how it feels to be a freak of nature.

You mud-flinging monkeys honestly believe that you're superior to the white race? ROFLMAO!

14/88

You mud-flinging monkeys honestly believe that you're superior to the white race? ROFLMAO!

Pardon us for lapsing, sinking to the level of the Tea Party miscreants spewing their venom and their spit. Do you fanatical barbarians actually believe you are better than us???? Puleeze. Go back to cleaning your guns and thumping your bible, and jackin off in front of a Sarah Palin poster, Joe sixpack.14/88

OK, this has gone on far enough. I have to say something about this post. It amazes me how black people can raze and harshly criticize this young black woman who has done nothing to her rabid detractors other than be herself and act a role (which was well done) that she was chosen for. This is the type of coonery that I constantly comment about. A cabal of black jackals, sneering, laughing and ranting about another black person because of her weight and skin complexion. Other than that, what in the fuck is your real issue with her? I have seen numerous comments on the internet, posted by race hating Negroes (dare I say self-hating???) about Gabourey Sidibe’s physical appearance. Granted she probably is not the standard for beauty but so fuckin’ what?! She is a young actress who played a role that she was given. Outside of that (and what she physically looks like), once again -what has she done to deserve this type of collective hate and disrespect? I cannot understand all of this unwarrented name calling and loathing of this young woman. And the comments about her mother in this forum was five star cheap childish bullshit.

Why is her mother being drug into this orgy of intra-race coonery? It's sad and pathetic to see so many Negroes viciously attack a young black woman because of her skin color and weight. The Tea Baggers, Aryan brotherhood, Skin heads, conservative white Republicans and generic white racist crackers have to do nothing other than stand on the side lines, snickering while dysfunctional Negroes publically screech their disdain for another black person who has done nothing, behaviorally, morally or legally wrong but does not meet their skin color and weight criteria. Yeah, there is something very wrong with this picture.....

Ref: Fat and ugly

Guest Serenasailor

See Xeon this is the type of racist, brain-dead, ignorant self loathing bullshyt that I have been talking about. The type of bullshyt that is perpetuated in the Black community by "You guessed it" Black men! If you have been on this board long enough you would have known that this thread was started by Lil_ze. A young Black man from NYC who comes in here to profess his love for White/non-Black women and he has a particular hatred for Black women. In particularly "dark-skinned" Black women. That is why I got "down" on him so hard. But lets not "kid" ourselves. Our communities are full of Lil_ZE'S. Then you get upset when I pund on Black men like him "hard".

Guest Misty

See Xeon this is the type of racist, brain-dead, ignorant self loathing bullshyt that I have been talking about. The type of bullshyt that is perpetuated in the Black community by "You guessed it" Black men! If you have been on this board long enough you would have known that this thread was started by Lil_ze. A young Black man from NYC who comes in here to profess his love for White/non-Black women and he has a particular hatred for Black women. In particularly "dark-skinned" Black women. That is why I got "down" on him so hard. But lets not "kid" ourselves. Our communities are full of Lil_ZE'S. Then you get upset when I pund on Black men like him "hard".

WORD! :)

Glad to see you're still here Serena and still putting it down.

What is with the Kola Boof fixation? I was here for six years and

I still don't understand it. Her name gets mentioned and POW its

more important than President Obama handling the congress.

Shit is annoying and immature as all get out.

What's been up with Tanya and when is Kola coming back? I'd come

back if she did.

WORD! :)

Glad to see you're still here Serena and still putting it down.

What is with the Kola Boof fixation? I was here for six years and

I still don't understand it. Her name gets mentioned and POW its

more important than President Obama handling the congress.

What's been up with Tanya and when is Kola coming back? I'd come

back if she did.

Well, Kola, I would say it was a "nice try", but it wasn't. Just awful. The "Misty" side of the Kola coin is as phony as all the rest of your creations. Why can't you figure out that your attempts to throw people off are so contrived that they have just the opposite effect. (Does anybody other than middle-age squares use the expression "Word" anymore?? LMAO) As long as you've been at this sock puppet ruse you have yet to perfect your game. Maybe if you could just resist inserting compliments about yourself into the dialog that you write, you'd be a little more convincing. And you know damn well that your multiple identities all have to have a __ in their names for a reason.

Well, you've laid the ground work for your return and let's see how exciting you make things around here if you come back. You'd better believe that you'd be nothing without me as your antagonist because at some point your self promotion becomes a boring drag, not to mention your atonal warbling, and there are others here who can talk about books just as good, if not better than you. So get over yourself..

I was here for six years and I still don't understand it. Her name gets mentioned and POW its more important than President Obama handling the congress

No fixation. And no, she is not more important than Obama. As I stated more than once, I have no issues with this woman. My interests was spiked by the multiple bobble-head personalities posting on her alleged behalf. Nothing more. And it you took the time to read each comment I made (which you obviously did not), you would see that is the only issue I have addressed. Nothing more……

What? Bogus surrogate clones? You’re on the money my friend. I agree……

What's been up with Tanya and when is Kola coming back? I'd come back if she did.

Please do. We need all the active posters we can get. Makes the forum more interesting and lively with different personalities and opinions.

Guest Misty

No fixation. And no, she is not more important than Obama. As I stated more than once, I have no issues with this woman. My interests was spiked by the multiple bobble-head personalities posting on her alleged behalf. Nothing more. And it you took the time to read each comment I made (which you obviously did not), you would see that is the only issue I have addressed. Nothing more……

What? Bogus surrogate clones? You’re on the money my friend. I agree……

Please do. We need all the active posters we can get. Makes the forum more interesting and lively with different personalities and opinions.

DUDE!

I am not Kola Boof.

No matter how you believe in your mind that I am her, the fact

that I'm not makes you seem like a psycho to myself and everyone

else who lurks and don't talk around here.

Imagine you were me and some newbie on a message board kept

insisting that you're someone you're not. What would you be thinking

right about now?

I think you're a nutcase and you're pretty sad if all you can do

is respond to "trolls" you think are Kola boof.

WOW!

I am not Kola Boof.

No matter how you believe in your mind that I am her, the fact

that I'm not makes you seem like a psycho to myself and everyone

else who lurks and don't talk around here.

Imagine you were me and some newbie on a message board kept

insisting that you're someone you're not. What.........

You still insist on playing this game don't you? You need all these bobble-head clones to speak for you don't you? Just how many personalities do you require? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Guest Shaylah

OK, this has gone on far enough. I have to say something about this post. It amazes me how black people can raze and harshly criticize this young black woman who has done nothing to her rabid detractors other than be herself and act a role (which was well done) that she was chosen for. This is the type of coonery that I constantly comment about. A cabal of black jackals, sneering, laughing and ranting about another black person because of her weight and skin complexion. Other than that, what in the fuck is your real issue with her? I have seen numerous comments on the internet, posted by race hating Negroes (dare I say self-hating???) about Gabourey Sidibe’s physical appearance. Granted she probably is not the standard for beauty but so fuckin’ what?! She is a young actress who played a role that she was given. Outside of that (and what she physically looks like), once again -what has she done to deserve this type of collective hate and disrespect? I cannot understand all of this unwarrented name calling and loathing of this young woman. And the comments about her mother in this forum was five star cheap childish bullshit.

Why is her mother being drug into this orgy of intra-race coonery? It's sad and pathetic to see so many Negroes viciously attack a young black woman because of her skin color and weight. The Tea Baggers, Aryan brotherhood, Skin heads, conservative white Republicans and generic white racist crackers have to do nothing other than stand on the side lines, snickering while dysfunctional Negroes publically screech their disdain for another black person who has done nothing, behaviorally, morally or legally wrong but does not meet their skin color and weight criteria. Yeah, there is something very wrong with this picture.....

Ref: Fat and ugly

Blah blah blah...bitch shut up.

Not everything is self loathing, black on black coonery and anything akin to that.

SIMPLY PUT, you dumbass, quasi, pro-black WAINCH - (yes spelled like that on purpose) - that fat, ugly ass heffa looks like molten lava poured into some Lane Bryant clothing. I could care LESS about her channeling a poor, fat, black woman on screen. Hell she was JUST SIMPLY BEING HER and ALICE TAN her MAMMY is the one you should call COON since she is riding her daughters cloven hoofs in order to get shine by SINGING IN A DAMN SUBWAY.

Stop the bullshit. Bitch is ugly and she get it from her UGLY ASS mamma. Bitch looking WORSE than an obese Wesley Snipes in drag.

Guest Schakspir

"Tar Coon," "Rhesus monkey," "Nigger male," "swamp ape"--yup, sounds like the kind of self-hating jungle-bunny bitch-boy who would stick up for Porky's lovechild.

Guest Schakspir

What do you think??

Talk about KKK language--think before you write, Rastus.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, whoever that "misty" person is that is not the original misty. someone is using my old screen name and pretending to be me.

i jsut decided to pop in and see what was going on and saw someone pretending to be me for whatever sick reason....why someone would feel the need to do that i dont know..i rarely post anymore and the last time i posted was about 4 or 5 months ago.