Griots: A Sword and Soul Anthology

Aug 15, 2011

- Fayetteville, GA, August 15, 2011: MVmedia, LLC proudly announces the release of Griots: A Sword and Soul Anthology. Griots is the first anthology dedicated to sword and soul, an exciting genre that combines African traditions, history and culture with heroic fiction and sword and sorcery.

Fourteen writers and fourteen artists were chosen to express their interpretation of this new genre, resulting in a book that is as exciting to view as it is to read. Griots is edited by Charles R. Saunders, author of Imaro and creator of Sword and Soul, and Milton Davis, owner of MVmedia, LLC and author of three sword and soul novels.

Writers included in Griots are Minister Faust, Geoffrey Thorne, Carole McDonnell, Valjeanne Jeffers and Ronald T. Jones, among others. Artists include Natiq Jalil, Luke McDonnell, Winston Blakely, Stan Weaver, Jr., Wanye Parker and Paul Davey.

GRIOTSCOVER1_Page_1.jpg

• Like 1

:-O OMG, I came off as a brother? Nooooo, I'm a sista. OMG, are my posts Boitumeloish? (lol That's a Cynique's Corner joke.) Is it my avatar? (If so, u don't want beef with Queen Nanny.) lol Anyway, I'm all sista, Bro.

Oh yes? Have you any details to share @ Onyx Con?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...