PRINCE OSIRIS IS SO GHETTOHEAT

ONE-SHOT DEAL

It’s the unknown, unpredictable element in happenstance that seems to have no assignable cause. People say that certain opportunities come once in a lifetime, but when opportunity does come, does one seize the chance like it’s a bull, grabbing it by the horns while facing all adversity? As a writer, one is given a chance to express his or herself, not to be known only as an urban writer, but a true writer, having the ability and gift to make words come to life, as if watching a dramatic movie. Creativity allows one to write a tale about a person knowing the pain of being hooked on drugs, losing a loved one to the savageness of the streets, or to the Judicial System, or even about a woman or child that has been raped, beaten, misused and forgotten; only to deal with it on their own. Yes, that’s truly a gift—being able to be that voice for that person standing alone in the dark, but what’s more of a gift: being granted a chance to do so while being given a part of a company like GHETTOHEAT®! There are so many words I could use to express what GHETTOHEAT® means to me! I will be modest and give my utmost respect to you, the reader and say that, I’ve been given a chance to erase the dark impression that I’ve left in some people’s mind, one in a world that’s so unforgiving! With this opportunity I’ve been blessed with, I’ll show the world that I’m no longer the person I’d had them to believe I was, as well as myself as! Now, I have hope for the new day that I face, and now can stand out in a world that once held much against me. Yes, it’s truly an opportunity that only comes once in a lifetime for a man like myself, to be a part of something so grandeur as GHETTOHEAT®!

Years ago, I was a young man whose only life was the streets, at one point and time, chasing street dreams with no other aspirations of doing something better. I now know that the street dreams I’d once chased was only an illusion, a life never to be mine. Along the road I’d faced many calamities, and I’m here by the grace of the Most High. I’ve been incarcerated for the past 14 years of my life. In the past, I’d thought about what I would do once being a free man again! But with having no goals at the time, the illusion was beginning to feel real, as if that’s all my life was set out to be, dealing in crime. But, deep down inside, I knew that I could do better than I’d done previously. I’ve always had a gift for composing words, so I used to write short stories to pass time. I would think of new tales to write for my own recreation, never believing that someone would give me a shot. To now be a vital member of such a great publishing house as GHETTOHEAT®: words won’t give you a full picture of me attempting to say express how thankful I am, and the love I have for this company.

Me now standing against all odds, for I am the fortunate one who has an opportunity to make it happen! Never forget that once given this chance, that it’s what you do with it that matters the most! Living your dream is something many fantasize about, but may never be able to do…. I believe that since given a chance like this, I must always work hard, not only to show the world and/or myself that I’m doing something great and positive, dispelling all negative thoughts regarding my past, but to also maintain my position at GHETTOHEAT®. I’m also keeping in mind that I may be in the spotlight in time. Some people from my past may wish that I don’t become a successful writer, or feel that I won’t ever amount to anything in life: I will not only prove them wrong, I will do whatever it takes to keep my GHETTOHEAT® family on top! Yes, GHETTOHEAT® is a family, and now mine! I will also empower my sisters and brothers here to work harder, so we fully maximize and reach our apex. It’s said that no man is a true believer, unless he wants for himself what he wants for his brother and sister! Well, I want greatness for my GHETTOHEAT® family!

To have someone believe in you when so many others don’t is incredible: so I stand on the frontline for GHETTOHEAT®! For a man like HICKSON to do what he does, taking his time, energy and money to help others, that’s really something you don’t come across often: or even people like HICKSON. I no longer have to daydream as to what I’ll do once I’m home, and I also know that if it wasn’t for GHETTOHEAT®, I would still be wondering, mad at myself ‘for still being lost, walking around in darkness; I now have been given a chance to beat the odds set out for me, once I return to society—a man who’s was to be stuck with an “X” branded on his back. For someone to take that chance, I’m more than thankful, and have been given a blessing! So I’m going hard, to show you all how much this means to me. Only a person’s actions show what they’re really made of, because at the end of the day, words are just simply letters displayed on paper! It’s about the work, and what other way to show someone you’re thankful for granting them a shot? There’s no “I” in team, and that’s what GHETTOHEAT® is, a team, yet, I now have the opportunity to help this company achieve more greatness, us being the “Sleeping Giants” of this time. GHETTOHEAT® is a dynasty, that’s definitely what we are—don’t sleep on us: WE ARE HERE! Remember you heard it from me, we’re GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

PRINCE OSIRIS is author of the upcoming memoir, BROTHERS BEHIND BARS: VOLUME 2, & urban suspense novel, TOUGH!

Follow him on all major social media networks: @PRINCEOSIRIS365

PRINCEOSIRIS@GHETTOHEAT.COM

HICKSON: CEO of GHETTOHEAT® & GHETTOHEAT® TV!

GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTIONS:

GHETTOHEAT® 
CONVICT’S CANDY 
HARDER 
AND GOD CREATED WOMAN 
LONDON REIGN 
SONZ OF DARKNESS 
TANTRUM 
HICKSONBELIKE... 
LOVE DON’T LOVE NOBODY 
THICKNESS 
GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS