New books explain why HIV/AIDS did not originate in Africa

Hello -

The review of this book AABLC.com can be viewed at: http://aalbc.com/reviews/hivaids.html

Chris

“UNAIDS estimated that the Republic of South Africa

had 350,000 HIV/AIDS deaths in 2007. After tabulating all deaths for 2007,

the Republic of South Africa attributed only 13,521 deaths to HIV/AIDS."

In the same year ● 76,761 TB deaths ● 49,722 pneumonia deaths ● 37,398 deaths from intestinal infections.

By 2009, an estimated 900,000 South Africans were receiving rather toxic anti-HIV medications, the majority of whom probably lacked HIV infection – while other curable diseases likely went untreated and/or undiagnosed. Unfortunately, the health authorities in the Republic of South Africa grant more validity to the computer-generated estimates than to their own empirical death counts. HIV/AIDS in South Africa - The Facts and the Fiction discusses why these mathematically modeled estimates, and the HIV sero-prevalence surveys upon which they are based, are simply implausible.

HIV/AIDS - The Facts and the Fiction

Chris Jennings

Health Alert Communications

ISBN: 978-0-936571-11-9

Paperback

$45.00

HIV/AIDS in South Africa - The Facts and the Fiction

Chris Jennings

ISBN: 978-0-936571-08-9

Paperback

$25.00

"The theory that AIDS originated

in African monkeys arose from

an incident of laboratory contamination."

(as described in New Africa Analysis * )

Two new books dispel the prevailing myths and misconceptions about HIV/AIDS and the HIV/AIDS epidemic – by accurately reporting the contents of the scientific and medical literature. Based on a forensic review of over 3000 scientific and medical journal articles and fully referenced, HIV/AIDS – The Facts and the Fiction and HIV/AIDS in South Africa - The Facts and the Fiction redefine global concepts for the prevalence and distribution of HIV infection, and have powerful implications for HIV/AIDS funding, research prerogatives, and global health care interventions.

The scientific literature is clear: (1) New York City is the epicenter of the AIDS epidemic; (2) the theory that HIV came from monkeys is a fallacy – the theory that AIDS originated in African monkeys arose from an incident of laboratory contamination; and (3) the African AIDS epidemic-as-holocaust never manifested.

"The first Africans diagnosed with AIDS

were residents of Belgium."

View the Tables of Contents, and learn more about these books at Amazon.com. Buy the books today and join the growing consensus calling for more appropriate action on third world health.

HIV/AIDS – The Facts and the Fiction: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/093657111X/

HIV/AIDS in South Africa - The Facts and the Fiction: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/093657108X/

About the Author: Chris Jennings (Harvard, B.A., Biology 1976) excels at writing scientific books that fulfill the needs of professionals while rendering the science accessible and easy to read. His prior book, Understanding and Preventing AIDS: A Book for Everyone, was favorably reviewed by the New England Journal of Medicine ● adopted for staff education by Massachusetts General Hospital – the hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School; the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS); the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID); and Walter Reed Army Medical Institute ● sold in medical bookstores ● purchased by innumerable city and state health agencies ● and utilized as a textbook at colleges, nursing schools, and public health schools.

* The Fallacy of HIV's African Origin (http://newafricaanalysis.co.uk/index.php/2011/11/the-fallacy-of-hiv-african-origin/)

www.healthalert.net

• Like 1

Quote: "The theory that AIDS originated

in African monkeys arose from

an incident of laboratory contamination."

(as described in New Africa Analysis * )

This whole issue of AIDS reminds me of the "Which came first; the chicken or the egg" type thing. Did the laboratory contamination come before AIDS or is it that an incident of" "undesirable" populations came before AIDS?

This nation which can produce these holograms for airports and can kill people with unmanned drones could never give me their b.s. story about the sudden onset of HIV/AIDS and have me to believe it. People really think that a nation so technologically advanced, one capable of producing all kinds of things cannot produce a cure for AIDS? Are we really serious?? Why are we so quick to believe stuff from these doctors/scientists anyway? What does not exist will be somehow invented.

Manufactured dis-ease is very profitable and it is very practical for population control because the public which has yet to study the patterns of the past cannot make connections to the present and trust when they should question.

I am interested also in the study of the connection between malaria and AIDS. I am, perhaps, even more interested in Dr. Sebi's (Honduras) cases with patients who had outside diagnoses of HIV/AIDS yet were treated by him and told afterwards by outside doctors that they did not have HIV/AIDS. There is no profit in a cure. Which drug dealer in his/her right mind would give a loyal addicted customer a cure for his/her addiction? There is no profit in this cure just like there is no profit in most cures. If people were really the priority here, Dr. Sebi would not have been dragged through the dirt for claiming to have a cure with documented evidence to back the reasons for his claims.

"Profits over people" is always the rule of thumb in the vulture-culture.

Thank you Waterstar. I am going to duplicate this reply to your comment her and also in the other fourm.

From my point of view, HIV/AIDS is not a genocidal effort to destroy Africans as, in my point of view, HIV/AIDS is not epidemic in Africa. Remember, all the statistics for HIV/AIDS in Africa and African AIDS deaths are estimates generated by computers. In South Africa, for example, the number of HIV/AIDS deaths tabulated from death certificates are much smaller than the estimates. Specifically, in 2007, there were 13,000 AIDS deaths recorded by the census bureau of South Africa while UNAIDS (or perhaps it was WHO -- all this from memory) estimated 350,000 AIDS deaths in 2007.

The problem is Africa, as I understand it, is that a number of deaths due to disease and malnutrition have been steadily increasing over the last couple of decades, but these deaths are now being classified as AIDS deaths. Also, the "AIDS blood tests" also generate a very large percentage of false-positives. I can not explain the exact cause of these false-positives, but given the rate of heterosexual HIV transmission during vaginal intercourse (without condoms), African men would require hundreds of different sex partners each year, while African females would require up to 1000 different sex partners each year to give rise to AIDS rates of 17% of HIV infection in the population (as purported for South Africa) or 25% of the populations (as purported for Botswana).

As for HIV, it is a retrovirus and it was only the 3rd known retrovirus to infect humans. Other disease-causing retroviruses were known to infect animals before HIV appeared on the scene, but there were no effect cures. When a group of animals (horses, goats, sheep, or cattle) were known to be infected by these retroviruses, then answer was to slaughter the herd. There were no effective cures. So HIV is on the cutting edge of human understanding and medical experience.

There is endless more to say, but that is why I wrote the books. There is a lot more information available on Amazon.com. Each book listing on Amazon.com contains much more information.

Thanks for your reply