RODNEY KING AND TRAYVON MARTIN.

KILLER OF TRAYVON MARTIN,GEORGE ZIMMERMAN NOW SAYS TRAYVON CAME FROM THE BUSHES AND ATTACKED HIM..TRAYVON WAS REACHING FOR HIS GUN..ZIMMERMAN AND HIS WIFE ARE LYING TRASH..RODNEY KING BEATING WAS VIDEO TAPED TRASH POLICE GOT AWAY,BECAUSE OF A WHITE JURY.THINKING ZIMMERMAN JURY MIGHT BE ALL WHITE OR WHITE AND HISPANIC....AFRICAN AMERICAN U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER, NEO REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO MAKE HIM RESIGN WITH THE FAST AND FURIOUS MEXICANS AND GUNS CRAP.....BLACK SLAVE REPUBLICAN MICHAEL STEELE IS HELPING THEM...DAMN IDIOT...BLACK CONSERVATIVES BLACK TEA PARTY ARE TRASH....

• Like 1

Long time di sufferah dem a tell dem bout war pon drug, is a war pon di ppl dem. Zapitista dem dun tell dem seh is America alone fi win it. We fall for the hype too much. Where have people been for all of these years when pro-American interest oposition forces (in some cases they do not exist so they had to be created as a result of manufactured/imported or exacerbated internal conflict) have been armed by the US, for many wars beside simply "the war on drugs"?

I quote subcomadante Marcos, "The U.S. will be the only winner in the Mexican government's war on drugs" (and, might I add, the only winner in many other countries' wars, too.)

As for Zimmerman, he sounded like he was chillaxin in da jacuzzi while giving his account of the incident with Trayvon Martin. That relaxed, non-chalant tone stood out to me even moreso than his answers.