No, honey. AA LITERATURE does not belong with smut.

Guest FuckYouNiggers

Yada, Yada, Yada, blah, blah, blah. I don't owe you carpetbagger clones any explanations. You're not members here, so you are not entitled to make demands and all of your baiting will go for naught. But do feel free to continue splitting out like amebas, doing your tag team thing in tandem. Whatever. I'm done with enabling your nonsense. You're really a waste of my time. Knock yourself out. Pun intended.

Cool story bro.

Guest Guest

This thread is hilarious. :lol: Everyone in it is a retard.

Except me, of course. I am far more intellectually capable than the rest of you inane, mundane, inadequate morons.

Guest Xavier

Yada, Yada, Yada, blah, blah, blah. I don't owe you carpetbagger clones any explanations. You're not members here, so you are not entitled to make demands and all of your baiting will go for naught.

Calling you a gaggle of morons isn't exactly making "demands", dear. Your refusing to explain yourself just reinforces our point that you're full of crap. You really are a fool, as are the rest of the members.

But do feel free to continue splitting out like amebas, doing your tag team thing in tandem. Whatever. I'm done with enabling your nonsense. You're really a waste of my time. Knock yourself out. Pun intended. :P

You say that like you even have anything valuable to do with your time aside from bitching and immaturely bullying the "troll".

Also, it's "amoeba". Surely an intellectual like yourself would know how to spell, yeah? And pun? What pun?

Eh, I blame our culture for deriding hypocrisy a little too much, to the point of turning consistency into the prime virtue. Once you make an accusation, you can never back down from it, since people feel it's better to be wrong and appear right than to be right and admit you were wrong. There can be no re-evaluation of claims for people like bookfan, Xeon, and Cynique; only an ever-increasing wall of defense against reality!

Calling you a gaggle of morons isn't exactly making "demands", dear. Your refusing to explain yourself just reinforces our point that you're full of crap. You really are a fool, as are the rest of the members.

You say that like you even have anything valuable to do with your time aside from bitching and immaturely bullying the "troll".

Also, it's "amoeba". Surely an intellectual like yourself would know how to spell, yeah? And pun? What pun?

Why would I stoop to explain myself to the likes of a prig like YOU.

Ameba is the alternative spelling of the word, ding bat. Check the dictionary. And the pun has to do with the trolls in question all being the same person so if one hits the other they would knock themselves out. And what would YOU know about intellect, you lightweight lame brain??? Who are you? The chump for sneaky people who hide behind aliases???

Eh, I blame our culture for deriding hypocrisy a little too much, to the point of turning consistency into the prime virtue. Once you make an accusation, you can never back down from it, since people feel it's better to be wrong and appear right than to be right and admit you were wrong. There can be no re-evaluation of claims for people like bookfan, Xeon, and Cynique; only an ever-increasing wall of defense against reality!

Watta crock. Spare me your pontificating, you psuedo wanna-be intellectual. My opinion about Erzululu being a figment of Kola Boof's imagination hasn't changed. She's a totally contrived character who would eventually get around to singing Kola's praises, as has been the case in the past. Now stick that up your tight ass. B)

I'll just go out on a limb here and assume you're not completely paranoid out of your damn mind. Can you tell me exactly why you think she's a troll? Meaning, actual reasons, not just repeating the same "sophisticated" mocking like you have been.

Also, a word of advice; overusing big words doesn't make you seem any more intelligent, you preschoolers.

Are you under the impression that I care what you think about my declarations??? Puleeze. Keep you stupid advice to yourself, you self-important phony. Am I supposed to be impressed with your pedantic inanity???? NOT. Crawl back to where you came from.

Guest NoReallyBadIdea

Y'know, I think you can all expect to seem me around for a while. I get the feeling that much hilarity will come of you. I mean, generally I'm against trolling, but the paranoia exhibited here is really just too amusing. Please don't let me down. :3

As an aside, if you couldn't already tell, the last three posters above me are, of course, moi.

Oh, and lastly, it's a really bad idea to have a guest posting system. It's pretty much asking for a glorious shitstorm, especially when the community guest posting is allowed in has a number of asshats that are really walking trollbait.

Guest WhatWereYouThinking?

Wait, wait, one last thing. 'Your mama' jokes? Really?

Could you at least try?

Then again, I guess one really can't expect much from someone who abuses punctuation marks to an extent that should be criminal.

Y'know, I think you can all expect to seem me around for a while. I get the feeling that much hilarity will come of you. I mean, generally I'm against trolling, but the paranoia exhibited here is really just too amusing. Please don't let me down. :3

As an aside, if you couldn't already tell, the last three posters above me are, of course, moi.

Oh, and lastly, it's a really bad idea to have a guest posting system. It's pretty much asking for a glorious shitstorm, especially when the community guest posting is allowed in has a number of asshats that are really walking trollbait.

Obviously none of these "guests" who have spammed this board tonight are regular posters. The usual crew are registered members who all know one another. Ordinarily there is no great preoccupation with trolls, contrary to what you might think. Other topics command much more attention and debate. It's only when the Kola Boof "vibe" occasionally permeates the board that red flags arise. Trolls do, after all, exist and it's not necessarily paranoid to become suspicious about sock puppets who have a way of giving themselves away. No big deal to anybody other than those professing their innocence.

Guest ThisCanEndInTwoWays...

Oh, I'm in no way implying that this has been a common occurrence on here. It will be, though.

And there certainly is something paranoid about believing an individual is a sock puppet without being able to supply proof of the fact. Really, I would go away if you could (as would most of us), and I'd frankly be quite pissed to find out that the individual you initially called a sock puppet was in fact a sock puppet, since that'd be a betrayal of my trust as well... but you've so far refused to do so for others asking for the proof, and I have no illusions that you will do so for me either. You most likely believe me to the be the same person as everyone other guest that has come here over this incident, and I frankly doubt I could convince you otherwise without giving up information that simply wouldn't be wise to post anywhere online. I am not, although I do know them from another site, which is also how I wound up here.

Also, 'Kola Boof vibe'? Would you please explain further?

Oh, I'm in no way implying that this has been a common occurrence on here. It will be, though.

And there certainly is something paranoid about believing an individual is a sock puppet without being able to supply proof of the fact. Really, I would go away if you could (as would most of us), and I'd frankly be quite pissed to find out that the individual you initially called a sock puppet was in fact a sock puppet, since that'd be a betrayal of my trust as well... but you've so far refused to do so for others asking for the proof, and I have no illusions that you will do so for me either. You most likely believe me to the be the same person as everyone other guest that has come here over this incident, and I frankly doubt I could convince you otherwise without giving up information that simply wouldn't be wise to post anywhere online. I am not, although I do know them from another site, which is also how I wound up here.

Also, 'Kola Boof vibe'? Would you please explain further?

You know, I don't care whether you stay or go or what you are. What you are not is the Grand Inquisitor and I don't have to give you any explanation or justification about my suspicions about this Erzulu character except that Kola and I have been butting heads for years and I know her "game". My instincts are my proof, and you can take it or leave it. Makes me no difference. If you want to make a federal case out of it, go right ahead.

I also don't care whether Erluzi stays or goes and my sentiments about her are not grounded in paranoia because I do not fear her, and don't consider her a sinister figure who is plotting against me. I think she's a troll, and if you don't like it, that's too friggin bad. You don't make the rules around here or establish the protocol. As far as I'm concerned, Erzalooza hasn't proved that she isn't a Kola sock puppet and I will continue to snicker at her affectations whether you like or not. Got it?? B)

Guest Xavier

Also, sea-hag Cynique, since you're going to resort to "yo' mama" jokes, you shouldn't mind if I lower myself to calling you a self-righteous, decaying bitch. Have a nice day, harlot.

D'aww. You guys are so sweet. Thank you for coming to my defense. :lol:

To everybody else on this site: I'm out. If this is how you honestly conduct yourselves, then I'm out. No use in my staying in a place where nobody can be productive. I've already requested that my account be deleted, so no worries. You win. I concede. I'm not Kola, but I really just don't have the patience to put up with your nonsense anymore.

I'm severely disappointed in this place. Was I expecting to get my ass kissed? No. But I did expect a bunch of grown ass adults to behave as such. When a bunch of teenagers from another website come to correct you on your idiocy, then you know you're doing it wrong.

To the two people on this site who were actually civil, thank you for having me. To the rest of you, especially Cynique and Xeon, get over yourselves. You're the most pretentious people I've ever come across, ever. If at this stage in the game you still can't wrap your heads around the fact that I'm not Kola, then you're also the stupidest. You don't owe me any explanations for your behavior, Cynique, but I know that you are ''far'' too old to be such a cow to people on the internet for kicks and wholeheartedly believe that doing so makes you look intelligent or tough. Shape up. You can critique people and be cynical of their motives without acting like a roach coach. Change your screen name if you can't understand that. Same to Xeon and bookfan (Do you even comprehend how unbelievably rotten it was for you to alter my image so that you could keep trolling me? If you have the technological prowess to do all that photoshopping, then you knew from the get-go that I was legit. To hell with you.)

Have fun being unproductive, overly-pretentious, cantankerous, poisonous assholes. I'm done.

Oooooh what a drama queen. Gimme a break, Ezeus. "YOU" are so out of touch with reality. How many people has your character engaged with on this site? Nobody is paying attention to all of this nonsense. If any regular posters found it compelling, they would be chiming in, adding their opinions instead of checking in from time to time waiting for an interesting subject to come up so they can participate. You over estimate the impact you have had on this site, Erzooooomi. You're the one who is pretentious. I am who I am. Somebody who takes great delight in deflating your hot air baloon. sssssssssssss. BOOM :rolleyes:

Nobody, including me, gives a damn whether you stay or go, or will anybody miss you. Sparring with you and your swarm was just a passtime for me until something more exciting came up. Yaaaaaawn. <_< See ya, but I wouldn't wanna be ya. LMAO :lol:

Senility doesn't seem very enjoyable, does it?

I guess you are speaking from experience about senility since I detect evidence of your being afflicted with it, in its early stages. :unsure: Your assertion certainly doesn't apply to me. I'm having fun picking up on the Kola clues. ;)

Also, sea-hag Cynique, since you're going to resort to "yo' mama" jokes, you shouldn't mind if I lower myself to calling you a self-righteous, decaying bitch. Have a nice day, harlot.

Get a life, you scum bag. Or is your having AIDS interfering with that??? Not my fault if you didn't like my response to "Hulk Hogan's" sniping. :P

Guest Xavier

That should be "remind", not "reminds", Dumb-dumb, - as in scum-scum. What a pathetic jerk you are.

You're allowed to make typos and I'm not? This makes me sad.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a jerk with the way you've been treating Erzulie. You're hilarious.

You're allowed to make typos and I'm not? This makes me sad.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a jerk with the way you've been treating Erzulie. You're hilarious.

It makes you sad that you can dish it out but you can't take it. You're a name-calling fool and have the nerve to try and pass yourself off as a somebody above reproach. Puleeze. No wonder you empathize with Erzulu. You're not hilarious; you're an unfunny joke and a vapid air head..

Then name-calling aside; what exactly did she do? I sincerely don't get it.

Ask "Erzulu" what we did except to kid her because she came across as anything but the 19 year old black girl she was claiming to be, eagerly supplying us with evidence that wasn't fool proof. She was totally artificial and inconsistent and was gearing up to start singing the praises of Kola Boof, a familiar scenario that occurred over and over on the old board, as we regulars were subjected to a parade of Kola Boof "fans". "Erzie" is mad because nobody took her seriously. Everybody just thought, oooh, no. Not again. And, no, I will never reveal how I discern certain trolls to be Kola sock puppets.

BTW, I'm not asking you to agree with my skepticism. You can believe what you want to. Who cares???

Guest Saturday morning

Go home, Brian. The racist tropers packed it in yesterday, but you're still here whining because the elderly woman you called a "decaying bitch" won't fix your ignorance.

Guest Saturday morning

Go home, Brian Austin. The racist tropers packed it in yesterday, but you're still here whining because the elderly woman you called a "decaying bitch" won't fix your ignorance.

ORLY, Mister Xeon? May I remind you that I warned this board that I was "dysfunctional" when I came here? Cyclothymia is to blame for any "compulsive noodlings" I dish out--for at least a little while to come. You really aren't hurting my feelings by pointing it out. You're just making yourself look like an insensitive ass.

I don’t think so. I’m sorry for your condition and I feel no need to make light of it. But you are who you are and you know exactly what I mean. Yet you persist in this deceptive rues of pretending you are not. IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK…….

I've given you a mountain of evidence in my favor. I've given you my face. My voice. My Facebook. An .edu address that requires you to be either a member of the faculty or a student (and I don't think that Kola's so tight ………………You've made absolutely no attempt to contact me via my address, or view my webpage.

Why should I? Do you not think it would be inappropriate for me to do such a thing? I have no desire to contact you to further a lie. I know who you are and what I find amusing is your doggerel dysfunctional compulsion to continue this nonsense. There is no need to do so.

What the hell will it take? I can't give you my home address or my phone number. You've done nothing but tell me that you know who I am when you really don't (which is a really bizarre experience). My question is this: If you're …………. Better yet, just ask the guy who runs the website to check my shit out. I did register this account on my school email address, so that would be helpful

Oh my Lord!!! What is wrong with you??? Why can you not let it go? You keep going around and around and around like a dog chasing its tail! You are hell bent on forcing this embarrassing facade at any cost. Have you ran out of medications…..?

Seriously. Back out of this gracefully or be a man and admit that you're wrong. You're grating on my nerves.

Back out of it gracefully or admit that I’m wrong? Tsk…tsk…tsk….You are worse off than I thought. One more time Boo Boo –I, along with the readers of this forum, know who you are. You have a long standing history of ghost alter egos and clones. The character you are playing this time is no different than the rest. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT! Well….Ok….Maybe you don’t know it. Not only do you create these multiple alter egos, but it seems as if you have psychologically have taken on the imagined personalities of the characters you create. Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode. You really believe you are the characters in your multiple monikers. It’s not a joke nor is it funny when you cannot discern your real self from the imaginary cyber characters you create……

Ask "Erzulu" what we did except to kid her because she came across as anything but the 19 year old black girl she was claiming to be, eagerly supplying us with evidence that wasn't fool proof. She was totally artificial and inconsistent and was gearing up to start singing the praises of Kola Boof, a familiar scenario that occurred over and over on the old board, as we regulars were subjected to a parade of Kola Boof "fans". "Erzie" is mad because nobody took her seriously. Everybody just thought, oooh, no. Not again. And, no, I will never reveal how I discern certain trolls to be Kola sock puppets.

That's a rap. No more to be said...........

Guest Unabashed Kola Boof Fan

These peeps are stupid. I watched this mess for years starting as a teenager. I am an unabashed Kola Boof fan. Every book she ever wrote is the shit. Don't care if you don't like it. Kola Boof is the truth! We're trying to get her to come to our school. She will be. This board is dead without Kola Boof. Hear that evil old Mummy witch? That means you Cynique. This board is dead without Kola Boof and has been for years. Whatever I disagree with Kola about she was real. Her posting gave me life let alone her books. Now carry on talk'n about Kola bishes! UNABASHED KOLA BOOF FAN!

These peeps are stupid. I watched this mess for years starting as a teenager. I am an unabashed Kola Boof fan. Every book she ever wrote is the shit. Don't care if you don't like it. Kola Boof is the truth! We're trying to get her to come to our school. She will be. This board is dead without Kola Boof. Hear that evil old Mummy witch? That means you Cynique. This board is dead without Kola Boof and has been for years. Whatever I disagree with Kola about she was real. Her posting gave me life let alone her books. Now carry on talk'n about Kola bishes! UNABASHED KOLA BOOF FAN!

OMG!!! You just can't stop can you? One after another after another after another after another.............

Guest Misty

Dude, what is with you?

You can't stop talking about Kola! That's all the heck

you talk about. Why don't you stop accusing us of being

her. Heck, email Troy Johnson troy@aalbc.com

I can't believe this crap is still going on. I was here

six years and now I come back and it's still the same

b.s. Cynique and the Kola-haters accusing everyone of

being Kola.

Search my aalbc.com posts newbies before you start the

attacks. Not appreciat'n.

UNABASHED KOLA BOOF FAN

Guest Karlz Belena

... damn, I promised myself I wouldn't post again, but this is too hilarious.

Props to all the people who are continuing to defend Erzulie. You have far more patience and stamina than I. (For that matter, so does Erzulie. Idfk why she doesn't just ditch this garbage website, but eh, that's her prerogative.)

... damn, I promised myself I wouldn't post again, but this is too hilarious.

Props to all the people who are continuing to defend Erzulie. You have far more patience and stamina than I. (For that matter, so does Erzulie. Idfk why she doesn't just ditch this garbage website, but eh, that's her prerogative.)

LMAO. :lol: This woman is truly a hydra monster. Every time you lop off one of Kola's heads, 2 more grow back. She's like dog shit. She's everywhere.I thought Erzuzu turned in her green card but nooooooooooooooo, she's coming baaaaaaaaack.Kola's on a roooooooll. :o

You can't stop can you? Lord, thank you for letting the health care reform bill pass. Perhaps now this woman will be able to get her desperately needed meds and stop this multiple personality nonsense..........

Guest Misty

You can't stop can you? Lord, thank you for letting the health care reform bill pass. Perhaps now this woman will be able to get her desperately needed meds and stop this multiple personality nonsense..........

Dude. You are so off base here.

I am not Kola. If I was, why would you keep responding

to her? That's what I and several pals don't get.

Why not ignore her if she was on here doing that?

You're feeding her attention, right?

I'm blown away by your responses, because I'm not her

but I got you going like a big dog.

Guest Erzulie_Danto

Cynique, I didn't even know who the woman was until you started badgering me about her. I looked up her work because you wouldn't shut up about her. Any and all knowledge of, or "praise" I have for her body of work, is your fault. All the venom you've been dishing out does nothing but make her seem like the more sympathetic one. The "hate congeals" thing doesn't seem at all that ludicrous because you're obsessed.

But the Kola Boof thing isn't what's bothering me. Its this inherent belief you seem to have that teenagers can't in any way be intelligent, or have interest on the subject matter raised on this forum. You've yet to tell me what an authentic nineteen year old is supposed to sound like. Philistine, perhaps? Or maybe I'm supposed to tiep in chad speek, or WRITE IN CAPS, tack LOL at the end of everything I say, or play follow the leader with nary an opinion of my own. One thing about you that I noticed, Cynique, is that you can be downright loveable to anybody who is obsequious to you. God in heaven help the damned soul who has an opinion that differs from yours. Heresy! That alone is grounds enough for viciousness or rambling conjecture. Which pretty much sums up the entirety of your arguments against me: conjecture.

1) I thought that it was important for people to have a racial or cultural identity of their own to turn to (or at least the right to seek it out without discouragement from the dominant culture or from the people within their own community) so that they would not have to go through life feeling as if their way of life is defective or feel as if they're floating through life.

2) I was upset at the neglect of a an entire selection of books, which was clearly being mistreated for racial reasons.

This was enough to have me slammed as Kola and I find that disturbing. The first? Yeah, I can see some fairly reasonable debate arising from that. But even then, all you did was tell me to thicken up my skin and berate me. There was no question about my identity. No. The storm didn't hit until I started this thread. Is it really so difficult to believe that with all the millions Black people who have access to the internet in this country that only Kola Boof would care about a subtle public display of racism? Do you honestly believe that there's no way a young person could possibly be socially conscious enough to pick up on it? Come on, now. People come in too many different flavors for just one spoon.

I gave you ample evidence--foolproof evidence--that you simply did not want to utilize. And I took it down because, quite frankly, it was incredibly stupid of me to have put my business out on the internet for something this retarded. I tried to exculpate myself because I can't tolerate being called a liar, because I don't want my thoughts and feelings credited to a different person, and the dismissive behavior regarding my ability to think cut me deep. I told you. Amour Propre is a bitch. Honor before reason. Feeling before thought. These are errors in my person that I undeniably need to address and I will.

But you really need to stop and check yourself because your reasoning makes my head hurt. If I'm to follow your logic, then I should assume that you and Xeon are the same person since if I cover your screen names and your avatars, then you both read exactly the same way. Right now, I halfway believe it. However, I have absolutely no proof so I have no grounds to confront you on it. So I won't. Do you see how that works?

You don't have to like me, Cynique. I'm not too keen on you either. But you can at least hate me for me.

Cynique, I didn't even know who the woman was until you started badgering me about her. I looked up her work because you wouldn't shut up about her. Any and all knowledge of, or "praise" I have for her body of work, is your fault. All the venom you've been dishing out does nothing but make her seem like the more sympathetic one. The "hate congeals" thing doesn't seem at all that ludicrous because you're obsessed.

But the Kola Boof thing isn't what's bothering me. Its this inherent belief you seem to have that teenagers can't in any way be intelligent, or have interest on the subject matter raised on this forum. You've yet to tell me what an authentic nineteen year old is supposed to sound like. Philistine, perhaps? Or maybe I'm supposed to tiep in chad speek, or WRITE IN CAPS, tack LOL at the end of everything I say, or play follow the leader with nary an opinion of my own. One thing about you that I noticed, Cynique, is that you can be downright loveable to anybody who is obsequious to you. God in heaven help the damned soul who has an opinion that differs from yours. Heresy! That alone is grounds enough for viciousness or rambling conjecture. Which pretty much sums up the entirety of your arguments against me: conjecture.

1) I thought that it was important for people to have a racial or cultural identity of their own to turn to (or at least the right to seek it out without discouragement from the dominant culture or from the people within their own community) so that they would not have to go through life feeling as if their way of life is defective or feel as if they're floating through life.

2) I was upset at the neglect of a an entire selection of books, which was clearly being mistreated for racial reasons.

This was enough to have me slammed as Kola and I find that disturbing. The first? Yeah, I can see some fairly reasonable debate arising from that. But even then, all you did was tell me to thicken up my skin and berate me. There was no question about my identity. No. The storm didn't hit until I started this thread. Is it really so difficult to believe that with all the millions Black people who have access to the internet in this country that only Kola Boof would care about a subtle public display of racism? Do you honestly believe that there's no way a young person could possibly be socially conscious enough to pick up on it? Come on, now. People come in too many different flavors for just one spoon.

I gave you ample evidence--foolproof evidence--that you simply did not want to utilize. And I took it down because, quite frankly, it was incredibly stupid of me to have put my business out on the internet for something this retarded. I tried to exculpate myself because I can't tolerate being called a liar, because I don't want my thoughts and feelings credited to a different person, and the dismissive behavior regarding my ability to think cut me deep. I told you. Amour Propre is a bitch. Honor before reason. Feeling before thought. These are errors in my person that I undeniably need to address and I will.

But you really need to stop and check yourself because your reasoning makes my head hurt. If I'm to follow your logic, then I should assume that you and Xeon are the same person since if I cover your screen names and your avatars, then you both read exactly the same way. Right now, I halfway believe it. However, I have absolutely no proof so I have no grounds to confront you on it. So I won't. Do you see how that works?

You don't have to like me, Cynique. I'm not too keen on you either. But you can at least hate me for me.

Oooooh shut up. Egads, Egoofball. I do not now and never really have had any interest in anything you have to say. And you're crazier than I thought if you think I'm going to plow through your self-serving "mission statement". Maybe somebody cares whether you stay or go. But I don't. Lie on. Yawn :o

Okay, while the dust has settled, let me have my 2 cents.

1 Xeon and Cynique are not the same person. In fact, they live in different parts of the US.

2. Kola is many things, but she did not write all the incendiary posts.

3. Also, her inclusion to the board came years after it's inception. She did have a brief "Kola's room". And, at times, it was pretty funny.

4. Cynique used to go by a different name. So did Xeon.

5. I thought the original post by Erzulie was a legitimate question. I too wondered why she included Kola's name (at the end), but I didn't think she was part of a shadow crew. She is very articulate.

6. "lively" and "exciting"... ummmm. The board has gone through many transformations. Some people like scrambled eggs and others like their's sunny side up.

7. Over the years I have exchanged e-mails with Kola, as I have with many individuals on the board, including ABM. They all have their own sparkle. Cynique brings her own brand of excitement. Over the years, there were periods in which her and Chris Hayden kept the board going. She can be a handful.

8. Troy generally stays out of the way. I mean, he generally does not moderate fights. For him, it's a business venture. If I am not mistaken, he has only block one person in 10 years. In fact, the "cultural" option was not part of the original board. When that opened up (years later), the sh*t started flying. Personally, I believe the ability to guest post is somewhat destructive. But in reality, a person does not have to click/read any post that they think might disagree with their opinion of proper discourse.

9. There are many threads that I never open. I hit this one after it sat there for about a week or so. I thought maybe I could sharpen my snappy "come back" skills, because (by the title) I knew there would probably be a little bickering. For the most part, I didn't find very many new phrases or cuss words. But I laughed a few times.