OPRAH WINREY HAS NBA CHAMPS MIAMI HEAT./

I SEE ON TV PREVIEWS OPRAH WILL HAVE NBA CHAMPS MIAMI HEAT ON HER OWN NETWORK CHANNEL.SO WHAT.OPRAH WINFREY SHOULD HAVE ON TRAYVON MARTIN FAMILY.ROBERT XCHAMPION FAMILY.ROBERT CHAMPION WHO WAS BEATEN TO DEATH BY HAZING ON THE FAMU BAND BUS...SHOULD DISCUSS CORRUPTION IN BLACK CHURCHES,PREACHERS BEAT UP AND KILL THEIR WIVES..EDUCATION IN BLACK COMMUNITIES POOR SCHOOLS..AND WHY AIDS HAS INCREASED IN BLACK COMMUNITIES SPECIFICALLY BLACK WOMEN..////POSITIVE BLACK PEOPLE IN PORR AND AVERAGE BLACK COMMUNITIES,INSTEAD OF THE RICH BLACK PEOPLE WHO DO NOT DO ANYTHING..../TRAYVON MARTIN'S THE KILLER TRASH GEORGE ZIMMERMAN GETS A NEW BOND HEARING...NEO KLAN REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO GET U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER OUT OF HIS OFFICE.WITH THIS FAST AND FURIOUS MEXICAN GUN CRAP,I UNDERSTAND WAS UNDER PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH./////

Tell 'em, boitumelo. Who cares about a bunch of multi-million dollar jocks bouncin balls for a livin?? Especially since they don't play for the Chicago Bulls. BOOOOOO. Bad as Obama taunting the Boston Red Sox fans at his last fund raiser about the White Sox acquiring one of Bean Town's veteran players in a deal. He loves to talk trash with opponents of Chicago's sports teams. He needs to talk about the trash that has Chicago's streets' running red with blood. The high toll of killings in this city every week-end is ridiculous. The hot weather is bringing out the violence in full force But all we get from the big "O" is a tax bill for the security required to keep him safe while he sweeps in town to attend the big high society wedding of his staff member Valerie Garrett's daughter.

The Gays got his same sex marriage endorsement; The Mexcans got his putting deporting illegals on hold, and us nigras got him expressing his satisfaction over a new White Sox player to a chorus of "boos" from his own supporters. I'm just sayin. :blink: