Finally a personal finance book that black people can relate to

Hello All,

Finding a good book that helps black readers with debt problems may seem to be easy, but it is not. The books we find are often written from a perspective that ignores history and lacks personal commentary that directly relates to the lifestlye of most black citizens. To address this problem and help improve financial literacy in my community I decided to write a book, "Did Everything But Think: D.E.B.T." I also host free financial lectures on a monthly basis. This book will not only help anyone from the age of 13-80 to achieve financial freedom, it also provides a few laughs at my personal expense. You can pick up a copy for yourself at Amazon.com. The kindle ebook is reasonably priced at $2.99 and the paperback version is $8.99. Thank you for supporting the D.E.B.T. movement and the war on American poverty.

http://www.amazon.co...aw_bottom_links

• Like 2

Did Everything But Think.. That's D.E.E.P. (Dang Economic Effects (of) Perception)

I think that so many of us have been so trained to think as the topic of the influence of perception as " too abstract" when it comes to "reality", but perception and reality do not at all seem separate. I think that our perceptions are of utmost importance in so many areas and the area of finances is no exception.

Also, you seem to break the information down into pieces that are easy to digest so people can see things clearly and have a much better understanding as opposed to many books in which talk about getting people out of debt but are filled with information that is about as easy to digest as raw steak.

I enjoyed the clip and it is really good for many reasons that you the free financial literacy lectures.

Will your book also be available for order on this site?

Did Everything But Think.. That's D.E.E.P. (Dang Economic Effects (of) Perception)

I think that so many of us have been so trained to think as the topic of the influence of perception as " too abstract" when it comes to "reality", but perception and reality do not at all seem separate. I think that our perceptions are of utmost importance in so many areas and the area of finances is no exception.

Also, you seem to break the information down into pieces that are easy to digest so people can see things clearly and have a much better understanding as opposed to many books in which talk about getting people out of debt but are filled with information that is about as easy to digest as raw steak.

I enjoyed the clip and it is really good for many reasons that you the free financial literacy lectures.

Will your book also be available for order on this site?

Thank you for the compliments and I totally agree with you. Overcoming perception is 90 percent of the battle, but the media has a strong grasp on this issue. I try my best to simplfy financial concepts so that anyone from 10 - 80 can understand what it takes to achieve financial freedom and strengthen their community. I will be releasing more video footage featuring the marriage portion of my lecture dealing within the next 48 hours.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...