is it possible that some sisters, are driving brothers away?

Guest Serenasailor

Personally I think you and the racist media need to stop trying to get into Black women's heads and trying to get them to see themselves as inferior. Also, stop trying to blame the self hate of these ignorant, rich tar coons on BLACK WOMEN!! Only a bitch ass Black american male would think that these women would chase women around who wouldn't give his crusty ass the time of day if he was still living in the projects. Personally, I think the sista's are better off without these self-loathing tar coons anyway. Becky is only getting the same wet ass funky piece of shyt that the sista's have had to deal with for centuries. There is nothing worse than a Black man with money who is full of ignorance, self hate and debauchery. And that is everything Becky is getting. Notice these white hoes wouldn't give these clowns the time of day if they didn't have some sports or entertainment contract.

F*** Black men and there white whores that they parade around as some sort of prize!! The men of there own race wouldn't touch these biyatches so they get with these coons. After all Becky has less use for a broke ass Black mothafucka than a sista does. Becky is the ultimate opportunist!! Believe me if I had some rich self loathing tar coon throwing money at me just for giving him the time of day, Id be all over it as well.

Notice only the Black MAN can look in his own peoples face and tell them that he owes them nothing, while every other race of man not only gives back to his community but supports them. If Black men were built with the same moral fiber as all these other races of men than WE WOULD BE BETTER OFF!!

AGAIN FUCK BLACK MEN!!!

Guest Serenasailor

Notice the Black man is the only race of men that blames all his shortcomings on his own women? Black women have been nothing but supportive to your crusty asses and this is how you repay them. Publicly saying that they are not good enough, calling them bitches and hoes, abandoning them and YOUR babies, and running off with women of other races. Funny, the hair, attitudes and everything else that these niggers complain about doesn't seem to be an issue when his ass is broke, needs a place to stay and someone to "sponge" off of. Only when these swamp apes get more than $11.00 in his bank account do all of our supposed "flaws" seem to be an issue.

The Black man is the world biggest asswipe. 400 years later and the White man is still thinking for your bitch asses. He still has his foot on your minds and neck. But you are to stupid and self-loathing to realize it.

Guest Chris Hayden

So what do you think about the Whoopi Goldbergs, the Halle Berry's, the thousands of other black women who have White men itis?

Item: I know a white guy who came to me and told me that a black woman acquaintance was hitting on him. He said he wasn't going to respond.

"She is a self hater," he sniffed. "I date black women but only those who are proud of themselves".

Personally, I think anybody is entitled to be with anyone they want. I have thought up til now that you are better off with your own kind, but posts like this one make me wonder.

What kind of sick soul worries about who somebody they don't even know and will never meet is dating?

What makes black women think that they should be free to date anyone they want, and a black man who doesn't is trash?

Guest Serenasailor

Chris don't try to come at me with that bullshyt. You know as well as I do and the rest of the world that WM/BF couplings are way lower than BM/WF couplings. And you know as well as I do that Black women overwhelmingly prefer to date Black men. So don't come at me with some isolated incident of some anonymous Black women hitting on some anonymous White man.

Also, I can't wait till Troy's little 2 Black daughters come of age. Maybe he can explain to them why there is a 50% chance that they will never be married. Then he can show them the pics of these stupid smiling coons and there White golddiggers.I would love to see if HE is going to use that same tired ill bred logic of them running Black men away. LOL

You know it is interesting 70% of Black men in all major cities are unemployed. And in NYC almost 80%. I wonder WHO these unemployed broke ass Black mothafuckas is living off of?? Hmmmm!! Care to take any guesses?? Certainly not these White/Mexican/Chinese/Brazilian golddiggers that they claim to love and worship so much. You know it is soo funny when these Black men were broke, unemployed and had no where to go Black women couldn't beat there Rhesus Monkey looking asses off with a stick!! In fact, it was the TOTAL opposite!! THEY were running to US!! And when HE needed someone to "sponge" off of the hair/weight/ attitudes of Black women didn't seem to be an issue then??

Now all of a sudden when these curious George looking mothafuckas get more than $20 in there banks accounts Black women are: Running Black men away!! Yeah right into the arms of these White golddiggers who wouldn't give they crusty, funky, tired asses a SECOND LOOK if they weren't pulling down more than half a million dollars a year.

Yeah SHAME ON YOU SISTAS!! LOL

Guest Serenasailor

Actually NOW these White women are starting to see that the NIGGER male makes a bad mate for any woman. Just ask Tiger/OJ/Kobe white wives. The coon male is way to selfish, self-loathing, self centered and superficial to ever love anyone but himself. And he can't even DO THAT!! It is a shame that the Black woman is the only race of women that can HONESTLY claim that she is the BREAD WINNER of her race. Actually, I am beginning to think that I am to HARD ON monkey's. Because even a monkey can feed his own children. A monkey would actually make a better mate than the NIGGER male. Even a monkey knows to stick around and be a good father to his own children. So basically Black men are WORSE THAN A MONKEY!! LOL

Actually NOW these White women are starting to see that the NIGGER male makes a bad mate for any woman. Just ask Tiger/OJ/Kobe white wives. The coon male is way to selfish, self-loathing, self centered and superficial to ever love anyone but himself. And he can't even DO THAT!! It is a shame that the Black woman is the only race of women that can HONESTLY claim that she is the BREAD WINNER of her race. Actually, I am beginning to think that I am to HARD ON monkey's. Because even a monkey can feed his own children. A monkey would actually make a better mate than the NIGGER male. Even a monkey knows to stick around and be a good father to his own children. So basically Black men are WORSE THAN A MONKEY!! LOL

My, my. Listen to this rant. Gone are the days when "Serenasailor" was a guy who argued with other male posters and claimed he took his screen name to honor Serena Williams whom he admired. I’m sure all of the other "transsexuals" appreciate him/her for currently being the spokesperon for mistreated black women. The “street” vernacular Serenasailor is suddenly speaking in is especially impressive. :mellow:

Guest Serenasailor

Another 5th grade response from 85 year old Cynique! Cynique has no problem NOW because she benefits from these colorstruck swamp apes White/light skin fetish. But as you can clearly see that Black men have already moved on from her type to the hookers in these pics. Don't worry in a few years Cynique(if she is still alive) will be right along side Kola talking about how evil and fucked up Black men are because they have moved on from her old, pasty, jizz colored, mullatto reject ass right up to Becky. But right now these yella bitches are still the biggest cheerleaders of these bitch ass Might Joe Young looking mothafuckas. And it is these snotty nosed high yella bitches like Cynique the reason why these Black men act the way they do. The Nigger male can rattle off all day long about how evil Black women and children are. But when someone tries to tell him about all the evil, fucked up shit he is doing THAT WONT BE TOLERATED!! Except racist White ppl who are only telling him out of pure hate. He thinks everybody should kiss his ole funky, Black, ashy ass.

I keep telling Black women to just focus on YOURSELVES. And don't worry about these bitches. Its funny hip hop culture calls Black women bitches but actually the roles have been reversed and since Black women are the breadwinners now Black men ARE the biggest bitches on the planet!! So Black men should be the ones putting on the skirts. They are already sleeping with eachother(DL) and spreading diseases.

Another 5th grade response from 85 year old Cynique! Cynique has no problem NOW because she benefits from these colorstruck swamp apes White/light skin fetish. But as you can clearly see that Black men have already moved on from her type to the hookers in these pics. Don't worry in a few years Cynique(if she is still alive) will be right along side Kola talking about how evil and fucked up Black men are because they have moved on from her old, pasty, jizz colored, mullatto reject ass right up to Becky. But right now these yella bitches are still the biggest cheerleaders of these bitch ass Might Joe Young looking mothafuckas. And it is these snotty nosed high yella bitches like Cynique the reason why these Black men act the way they do. The Nigger male can rattle off all day long about how evil Black women and children are. But when someone tries to tell him about all the evil, fucked up shit he is doing THAT WONT BE TOLERATED!! Except racist White ppl who are only telling him out of pure hate. He thinks everybody should kiss his ole funky, Black, ashy ass.

I keep telling Black women to just focus on YOURSELVES. And don't worry about these bitches. Its funny hip hop culture calls Black women bitches but actually the roles have been reversed and since Black women are the breadwinners now Black men ARE the biggest bitches on the planet!! So Black men should be the ones putting on the skirts. They are already sleeping with eachother(DL) and spreading diseases.

LMAO :lol: YOu forgot to include "red bone" and "nigger stock" the way you usually do. You're such an imbecilic asshole; can't remember what sex your trolls are supposed to be or make up your mind about the personality they're supposed to have. Give it up. You remain a blip on my radar. And a pathetic fool. :P

• Like 1

Guest Serenasailor

Again more "schoolyard" taunts from a 90 year old Senior citizen. Notice Che-Nay-Nay you have not come back at me with any facts just imbecilic 5th grade rants. I find it funny how when a Black woman tells defends herself and her children she is an evil, vile, racist, sell-out bitch that wants a WHITE MAN!! But when a Black man makes up cruel, racist stereotypes about Black women and children, he is just another angry, frustrated brotha that is just telling it like it is!!

And ain't that just like an jizz colored, pasty, pale, mulatto reject bitch who is FINE with the way things are in our community because SHE gets favored to come running her pasty ass up in here cheerleading for these punk ass Diana monkey looking muthafuckas. Even a lot Black men are silently agreeing with me. So Cynique the huge pep rally that you are performing is UNNECESSARY!!

However, I digress. I find it funny that when a Black women defends herself and her children she is a evil sell-out, bitch that: WANTS A WHITE MAN!! When in actuality she is just speaking out of concern for her community.

But these Bytch ass Black men who are making up all these cruel, racist, evil stereotypes about Black women and children because they TRULY WANT A WHITE WOMAN never get called out!! Conveniently, no one ever sees through there "thin" veneer of anger for what it what it truly is SELF-HATE!!!

Again more "schoolyard" taunts from a 90 year old Senior citizen. Notice Che-Nay-Nay you have not come back at me with any facts just imbecilic 5th grade rants. I find it funny how when a Black woman tells defends herself and her children she is an evil, vile, racist, sell-out bitch that wants a WHITE MAN!! But when a Black man makes up cruel, racist stereotypes about Black women and children, he is just another angry, frustrated brotha that is just telling it like it is!!

And ain't that just like an jizz colored, pasty, pale, mulatto reject bitch who is FINE with the way things are in our community because SHE gets favored to come running her pasty ass up in here cheerleading for these punk ass Diana monkey looking muthafuckas. Even a lot Black men are silently agreeing with me. So Cynique the huge pep rally that you are performing is UNNECESSARY!!

However, I digress. I find it funny that when a Black women defends herself and her children she is a evil sell-out, bitch that: WANTS A WHITE MAN!! When in actuality she is just speaking out of concern for her community.

But these Bytch ass Black men who are making up all these cruel, racist, evil stereotypes about Black women and children because they TRULY WANT A WHITE WOMAN never get called out!! Conveniently, no one ever sees through there "thin" veneer of anger for what it what it truly is SELF-HATE!!!

Good grief. Watta simple-minded jerk you are. The more you rant, the more a case is made for black men lookin elsewhere for love. Contrary to your ignorant, totally-irrelevant retorts, I haven't defended black men. I don't need to. When it comes to interracial mating, you represent a white woman's best friend and a brotha's best excuse. An obnoxious freak like you disgraces the dignity of black women and taints their cause. And unfortunately, they can't screw themselves the way a trannie pervert like you can do. So stfu and go crawl back into your troll hole and come up with something more effective than the same ol tired spiel you drag out everytime this subject comes up. :blink: Who needs you, anyway? Intelligent black women certainly don't.:P

Guest Kola Boof

Excuse me, SERENA SAILOR,

I love you with all my heart and I TOTALLY understand you, kiddo.

I am your friend.

But you might have noticed that I don't respond to your emails as much lately.

And that is because...I don't like the way you invoke my name in your posts

or try to make it appear that you and I are damned near the same person.

You don't speak for "KOLA" because I would not put things quite this way.

Though you share my rage, you possess NONE of my elegance, wit or savvy and

that pisses me off.

When I write or argue, people seriously "consider" the virulence of my rage,

because I infuse my bites with a little love and melancholy. African Grace if you

will...to make my fires pretty and compelling to behold.

People come back for MORE.

I also see clearly that TROY lets people think this person is me.

SMFH :(

Tonight, I read the board, because I had news to announce. But these kind of

"subjects" just don't interest me anymore.

I have overcome cancer, I'm relaunching career, I have a wonderful family and

I have Black Men (and many other types of men) who LOVE me. I honestly don't

care about this anymore.

The more you rant, the more a case is made for black men lookin elsewhere for love. Contrary to your ignorant, totally-irrelevant retorts, I haven't defended black men. I don't need to. When it comes to interracial mating, you represent a white woman's best friend and a brotha's best excuse. An obnoxious freak like you disgraces the dignity of black women and taints their cause. And unfortunately, they can't screw themselves the way a trannie pervert like you can do. So stfu and go crawl back into your troll hole and come up with something more effective than the same ol tired spiel you drag out everytime this subject comes up

hahaha-024.gif

that pisses me off.

Well, it that ain't a reality slap in the face there never was one........

Guest careycarey

Damn, I drop by the spot and yawl gettin' it on. But, let me first say I am riding with Serenasailor... on this one!

I mean, I enjoy their full blast open-ness. And, regardless how some wish to frame it, I believe they are speaking the truth. Granted their word usage might ruffle a few feathers, but it is what it is and some people can't stand the truth.

And, some of their/his "rock throwing" was pretty damn funny.

Nevetherless, in the end...

Guest careycarey

Cynique, I sort of understand your pain, but you tell us. Could your displeasure be derived from... "Black women couldn't beat there Rhesus Monkey looking asses off with a stick!!

OR...Again more "schoolyard" taunts from a 90 year old Senior citizen.

And ain't that just like an jizz colored, pasty, pale, mulatto reject bitch who is FINE with the way things are in our community because SHE gets favored to come running her pasty ass up in here cheerleading for these punk ass Diana monkey looking muthafuckas"

OR... "Another 5th grade response from 85 year old Cynique! But as you can clearly see that Black men have already moved on from her type to the hookers in these pics. they have moved on from her old, pasty, jizz colored, mullatto reject ass right up to Becky. But right now these yella bitches are still the biggest cheerleaders of these bitch ass Might Joe Young looking mothafuckas. And it is these snotty nosed high yella bitches like Cynique the reason why these Black men act the way they do.

OR... "Now all of a sudden when these curious George looking mothafuckas get more than $20 in there banks accounts Black women are: Running Black men away!! Yeah right into the arms of these White golddiggers who wouldn't give they crusty, funky, tired asses a SECOND LOOK if they weren't pulling down more than half a million dollars a year.

Yeah SHAME ON YOU SISTAS!! LOL"

So Cynique, tell me the root of your disdain. I mean, I didn't say I agreed with everything Sailor said, nor did I disagree with all the other comments. I said I thought some of his stuff was funny and some of it made sense. Now, you've shown that you're a great cheerleader, so cheer me on. Why you gotta talk so nasty?

Cynique, I sort of understand your pain, but you tell us. Could your displeasure be derived from... "Black women couldn't beat there Rhesus Monkey looking asses off with a stick!!

OR...Again more "schoolyard" taunts from a 90 year old Senior citizen.

And ain't that just like an jizz colored, pasty, pale, mulatto reject bitch who is FINE with the way things are in our community because SHE gets favored to come running her pasty ass up in here cheerleading for these punk ass Diana monkey looking muthafuckas"

OR... "Another 5th grade response from 85 year old Cynique! But as you can clearly see that Black men have already moved on from her type to the hookers in these pics. they have moved on from her old, pasty, jizz colored, mullatto reject ass right up to Becky. But right now these yella bitches are still the biggest cheerleaders of these bitch ass Might Joe Young looking mothafuckas. And it is these snotty nosed high yella bitches like Cynique the reason why these Black men act the way they do.

OR... "Now all of a sudden when these curious George looking mothafuckas get more than $20 in there banks accounts Black women are: Running Black men away!! Yeah right into the arms of these White golddiggers who wouldn't give they crusty, funky, tired asses a SECOND LOOK if they weren't pulling down more than half a million dollars a year.

Yeah SHAME ON YOU SISTAS!! LOL"

So Cynique, tell me the root of your disdain. I mean, I didn't say I agreed with everything Sailor said, nor did I disagree with all the other comments. I said I thought some of his stuff was funny and some of it made sense. Now, you've shown that you're a great cheerleader, so cheer me on. Why you gotta talk so nasty?

What pain is this you keep imagining I'm suffering from???? You are the one whose widdle feelings get hurt about everything and wish that me and others would just leave you alone to do your rambling in peace. Pooor baby,

You seem to have problem with not being able to control how people react to you. I guess that's why you have to assign emotions to them in order to make yourself look normal. NOT. You are "painfully" maladjusted, desperately in need of approval. Seek therapy or, better still, stfu. :P

Guest Serenasailor

Honestly, I don't care if some people are offended. I am tired of how "OPEN" and "CANDID" Black men are allowed to be on this subject. But when a Black woman stands up for herself she is labeled a Bitch, hater, sell-out and everything else from both Black men and women!!

And although I love and respect Kola. I can't honestly apologize for expressing myself like this. And I am NOT trying to carry the "grace" and "class" of anyone else BUT ME!! Because, personally, I think all this "coddling" and "kiss blowing" at Black men when they are spewing venomous hatred at not just Black women but Black people in general IS NOT THE ANSWER!! And these High yellow women like Cynique are still the biggest "cheerleaders" of these Black men because where she lives her status has not been usurped yet. Because she was/is still ordained "Queen nigga bitch of the "hood" by Black men. However, where I live, Black women that look like Cynique are getting they asses pushed to the side for real White/Latino/Asian women. So all this "eggshell walking" on this issue by Black women needs to stop because:

A) It makes Black men ANGRIER!!

B) It makes Black women look STUPIDER!!

C) It makes Black women look like the biggest "losers" and "pushovers" the world has ever seen.

Although some may deem my words harsh or inappropriate hopefully some Black woman somewhere will be inspired to stand up for herself in the same way.

Honestly, I don't care if some people are offended. I am tired of how "OPEN" and "CANDID" Black men are allowed to be on this subject. But when a Black woman stands up for herself she is labeled a Bitch, hater, sell-out and everything else from both Black men and women!!

And although I love and respect Kola. I can't honestly apologize for expressing myself like this. And I am NOT trying to carry the "grace" and "class" of anyone else BUT ME!! Because, personally, I think all this "coddling" and "kiss blowing" at Black men when they are spewing venomous hatred at not just Black women but Black people in general IS NOT THE ANSWER!! And these High yellow women like Cynique are still the biggest "cheerleaders" of these Black men because where she lives her status has not been usurped yet. Because she was/is still ordained "Queen nigga bitch of the "hood" by Black men. However, where I live, Black women that look like Cynique are getting they asses pushed to the side for real White/Latino/Asian women. So all this "eggshell walking" on this issue by Black women needs to stop because:

A) It makes Black men ANGRIER!!

B) It makes Black women look STUPIDER!!

C) It makes Black women look like the biggest "losers" and "pushovers" the world has ever seen.

Although some may deem my words harsh or inappropriate hopefully some Black woman somewhere will be inspired to stand up for herself in the same way.

Watta a misguided dim bulb you are, Stupidsailor. How can anybody take you seriously when you continue to insist that I am cheering black men on? You are such a bird brain. YOU are, among other things, a black man. And I'm certainly not cheering you. Or would I, since I don't have an affinity for hermaphrodites.

And why would I encourage black men to desert black women and take up with white women? Only a fool like you would make this silly argument or indict all black men for the sins of some. You are so ignorant that you think that where you live is representative of the whole country and that your generalities apply to everyone.

Why don't you do black women a favor and find another cause to embrace. Join the peace movement or the right-to-breast-feed-in public one.

With a freak-ass nit wit like you as their friend, black women don't need enemies. Nothing you have to say is new or productive and you under-estimate the intelligence and self esteem of black women. They don't need a retard like to you tell them what they already know. What they need for you to do is to stfu and go somewhere and acquire some maturity and wisdom. You're an embarassment to your race and to your self.

Sounds like you got a white momma who you hate and a black Daddy whose name you don't know. \ :lol:

Guest careycarey

You seem to have problem with not being able to control how people react to you. I guess that's why you have to assign emotions to them in order to make yourself look normal. NOT. You are "painfully" maladjusted, desperately in need of approval. Seek therapy or, better still, stfu. :P

Guest Random #4

Excuse me, SERENA SAILOR,

I love you with all my heart and I TOTALLY understand you, kiddo.

I am your friend.

But you might have noticed that I don't respond to your emails as much lately.

that pisses me off.

When I write or argue, people seriously "consider" the virulence of my rage,

because I infuse my bites with a little love and melancholy. African Grace if you

will...to make my fires pretty and compelling to behold.

People come back for MORE.

I also see clearly that TROY lets people think this person is me.

SMFH :(

Tonight, I read the board, because I had news to announce. But these kind of

"subjects" just don't interest me anymore.

I have overcome cancer, I'm relaunching career, I have a wonderful family and

I have Black Men (and many other types of men) who LOVE me. I honestly don't

care about this anymore.

in all fariness Kola you talk about your WHITE BOYFRIEND on

Twitter more than enough so ofcourse you dont care anymore.

I know Serena isnt you we all do but that was uncalled for

and mean. Hes been loyal to you for years.

For record I dont believ the other person is you either. if they

are your losing your touch **boring** yawn is not a Kola trait.

in all fariness Kola you talk about your WHITE BOYFRIEND on

Twitter more than enough so ofcourse you dont care anymore.

I know Serena isnt you we all do but that was uncalled for

and mean. Hes been loyal to you for years.

For record I dont believ the other person is you either. if they

are your losing your touch **boring** yawn is not a Kola trait.

I can't believe people think that Kola would exhibit her "style" when she takes on her troll persona. If she did, she would give herself a way. No wonder you dummies are so easy to deceive.

I'm not following this nor do I see it. I didn't see any offensive comments by any black males ("OPEN and CANDID")that rose to the level of degrading or bad mouthing black women. And if black women stand up for themselves (whatever that means), why would she be labeled a bitch or hater? And a sell out of what?? The only time this would apply is if they hysterically screamed all the racist and profane obscenities that you did.

And although I love and respect Kola. I can't honestly apologize for expressing myself like this. And I am NOT trying to carry the "grace" and "class" of anyone else BUT ME!!

Good for you. But I believe the woman simply stated she did not want her name drug into your hysterical racist rants. She said she did not want you using her name to validate your personal venomous tirades. You're free to give your opinions but you shouldn't enlist other people into your arguments unless....well...you don't mind them publically kicking you to the curb.

Because, personally, I think all this "coddling" and "kiss blowing" at Black men when they are spewing venomous hatred at not just Black women but Black people in general IS NOT THE ANSWER!!

And where did this happen? I didn't see one comment where a black male member of this forum attacked or disrespected black women. And what do you propose since you said "coddling" and "kiss blowing" is not the answer? An all out open declared war of BW on BM? With what goal in mind? Good luck.....

And these High yellow women like Cynique are still the biggest "cheerleaders" of these Black men because where she lives her status has not been usurped yet. Because she was/is still ordained "Queen nigga bitch of the "hood" by Black men. However, where I live, Black women that look like......

So now not only are black men the enemy but light complexioned black women also? You sound like a very angry and bitter black woman who has lost out to lighter complexioned black women and white women. Sorry to hear this. I don't know what to say other than you'll never have a relationship with a black man until you address your seething anger and skin color issues. No wonder the brothers are picking white, Latino and lighter complexioned women over you. Too much bitterness and drama......

And why would I encourage black men to desert black women and take up with white women? Only a fool like you would make this silly argument or indict all black men for the sins of some. You are so ignorant that you think that where you live is representative of the whole country and that your generalities apply to everyone.

006-[Laughing]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Guest Serenasailor

Xeon is another stupid swamp ape who is waay to into himself and Black men to understand the "gist" of what I am saying. So let me break it down to you so that even a Chimp like you can understand.

If you have been on this board long enough like I have you would see that this board is frequented by Black men who stereotype, degrade and loathe Black women. AND unless you have been asleep for the past 30-40 years you would see that "society" in general has become a forum for Black men to 'spew' there hatred of Black women and children. But I guess your stupid Rhesus monkey looking ass doesn't notice that. But like the majority of nigger males in this country YOU only notice when Black women stand up and defend themselves. And you use that as a 'vehicle' for to further your hate campaign against Black womens supposed 'attitudes'.

Also, I never said that ALL light complected women were the enemy. I said only those like Cynique who fully support and demand the racist, rigid color-cast system that Black men have imposed on the Black community because in the end they knew it was going to 'favor them'. I have an issue with both light and dark complected women who do this. But the dark complected women who do this are 'idiots' and 'weak' because they are the ones who are ultimately going to be 'shitted' on. Actually, some of the most 'downest' women I have ever met where light skinned women who were tired of 'judged' and 'pedastaled solely because of there skin color and hair texture.

Lastly, I have NO issue with Black men marry non Black women. I have an issue with Black men who 'cloak' there hatred of Black women and children under the 'thin' veneer of anger just so they can justify some evil, racist, self-loathing bullshit that there White slavemasters taught them years ago.

Got that niggerboy?

Xeon is another stupid swamp ape who is waay to into himself and Black men to understand the "gist" of what I am saying. So let me break it down to you so that even a Chimp like you can understand.

If you have been on this board long enough like I have you would see that this board is frequented by Black men who stereotype, degrade and loathe Black women. AND unless you have been asleep for the past 30-40 years you would see that "society" in general has become a forum for Black men to 'spew' there hatred of Black women and children. But I guess your stupid Rhesus monkey looking ass doesn't notice that. But like the majority of nigger males in this country YOU only notice when Black women stand up and defend themselves. And you use that as a 'vehicle' for to further your hate campaign against Black womens supposed 'attitudes'.

Also, I never said that ALL light complected women were the enemy. I said only those like Cynique who fully support and demand the racist, rigid color-cast system that Black men have imposed on the Black community because in the end they knew it was going to 'favor them'. I have an issue with both light and dark complected women who do this. But the dark complected women who do this are 'idiots' and 'weak' because they are the ones who are ultimately going to be 'shitted' on. Actually, some of the most 'downest' women I have ever met where light skinned women who were tired of 'judged' and 'pedastaled solely because of there skin color and hair texture.

Lastly, I have NO issue with Black men marry non Black women. I have an issue with Black men who 'cloak' there hatred of Black women and children under the 'thin' veneer of anger just so they can justify some evil, racist, self-loathing bullshit that there White slavemasters taught them years ago.

Got that niggerboy?

You're so full of crap, I can smell you through my computer, serenasailor. Your repetitious rants are just diarrhea of the mouth, a barrage of rhetorical bull shit that paints an inaccurate picture. Your accusations about me, in particular, have no grounding in truth and are figments of your imagination. You have NEVER heard me support the caste system or attack other women of my race because of their color, all of which proves how deluded and deranged you are. As for my sentiments about irresponsible breeding by single women, if the shoe fits, then your momma can wear it and while she's at it, she can share the blame for how maladjusted you turned out to be.

Kola Boof comes to your defense, suggesting that I lighten up on you, but you want to play hardball so you and your degenerate self deserve every slur hurled your way. You can't see past your nose or comprehend that your pathetic world is just a fraction of the country at large, and your perception is influenced by your sorry experiences. You are an ignorant, immature, malcontent who needs to get into therapy. All you're good for is raggin on black men and light-skinned women and it's probably because deep down inside, you yearn to be something your are not, which is - a light-skinned man. You poor fool. :blink:

Ok. You can stop now Serenasalior. Your friend and mentor, Kola, has exposed your identity. We now know who you are. To be honest, I thought you were in enraged male hating lesbian. And I was going to respond to your post with identical (actually worse if you can believe that) profanity and racist name calling until I read what your friend said about you. I since trashed those two negative responses and will not post them. Looking back now, had I posted them, I would be climbing down in the dark gutters of hatred and bitterness as you have.

But we now know that you are effeminate gay teenager. I have no problems with that since you are who you and before birth, no one asked nor was given a choice to be what they are. Done deal. But I am curious about your visceral hatred of other black males. Obviously this is the result of years of sexual abuse and/or romantic rejection because I have never heard a heterosexual male spew the toxic rants and racist name calling of other males, as you have. I guess it's a good thing that you are male and not female since you could have been an abused teenager left with one, two or possibly three illegitimate children. But it all makes sense now. Growing up as a gay teenager can be extra rough in the black community. So, I’m sure you have had your share of abuse, sexually, verbally, romantically and psychologically. Your blinding hatred and name calling of other black males documents this.

Kola also said you had no father and that is sad since there was no male figure to protect you from the abuse. I’m sorry for your pain but please keep in mind my young brother, not all black men are abusive or bad as the ones you have experienced.

Guest Schakspir

Personally I think you and the racist media need to stop trying to get into Black women's heads and trying to get them to see themselves as inferior. Also, stop trying to blame the self hate of these ignorant, rich tar coons on BLACK WOMEN!! Only a bitch ass Black american male would think that these women would chase women around who wouldn't give his crusty ass the time of day if he was still living in the projects. Personally, I think the sista's are better off without these self-loathing tar coons anyway. Becky is only getting the same wet ass funky piece of shyt that the sista's have had to deal with for centuries. There is nothing worse than a Black man with money who is full of ignorance, self hate and debauchery. And that is everything Becky is getting. Notice these white hoes wouldn't give these clowns the time of day if they didn't have some sports or entertainment contract.

F*** Black men and there white whores that they parade around as some sort of prize!! The men of there own race wouldn't touch these biyatches so they get with these coons. After all Becky has less use for a broke ass Black mothafucka than a sista does. Becky is the ultimate opportunist!! Believe me if I had some rich self loathing tar coon throwing money at me just for giving him the time of day, Id be all over it as well.

Notice only the Black MAN can look in his own peoples face and tell them that he owes them nothing, while every other race of man not only gives back to his community but supports them. If Black men were built with the same moral fiber as all these other races of men than WE WOULD BE BETTER OFF!!

AGAIN FUCK BLACK MEN!!!

Fuck you.

Faggot. :rolleyes:

Guest Schakspir

You sound like a fucking Klansman. In fact, I bet you really are a dumb redneck honky asshole pretending to be a black tranny. What's wrong? Tricks ain't walking no more, cock-breathed self-loathing sonofabitch?

Guest Schakspir

Got that niggerboy?

Serenasailor sounds like that white faggot who used to call himself Nasidjj, or something. Ring a bell, Tim?? Ofay cocksucker.

Guest Schakspir

Ok. You can stop now Serenasalior. Your friend and mentor, Kola, has exposed your identity. We now know who you are. To be honest, I thought you were in enraged male hating lesbian. And I was going to respond to your post with identical (actually worse if you can believe that) profanity and racist name calling until I read what your friend said about you. I since trashed those two negative responses and will not post them. Looking back now, had I posted them, I would be climbing down in the dark gutters of hatred and bitterness as you have.

But we now know that you are effeminate gay teenager. I have no problems with that since you are who you and before birth, no one asked nor was given a choice to be what they are. Done deal. But I am curious about your visceral hatred of other black males. Obviously this is the result of years of sexual abuse and/or romantic rejection because I have never heard a heterosexual male spew the toxic rants and racist name calling of other males, as you have. I guess it's a good thing that you are male and not female since you could have been an abused teenager left with one, two or possibly three illegitimate children. But it all makes sense now. Growing up as a gay teenager can be extra rough in the black community. So, I’m sure you have had your share of abuse, sexually, verbally, romantically and psychologically. Your blinding hatred and name calling of other black males documents this.

Kola also said you had no father and that is sad since there was no male figure to protect you from the abuse. I’m sorry for your pain but please keep in mind my young brother, not all black men are abusive or bad as the ones you have experienced.

My heart bleeds for the little guy. <_<

Not.

• 11 years later...
Guest Fuck you, cunt.
On 3/19/2010 at 4:34 PM, Guest Serenasailor said:

AGAIN FUCK BLACK MEN!!!

Bitch, fuck you