What Will Obama do if the Bill Don't Pass

Guest Chris Hayden

Guest Chris Hayden

Whata trainwreck. Understand he is trying to get enough votes from DEMOCRATS, his own party.

He don't need a single Republican vote to pass it, and can't get his own party on board.

Actually I think they got the votes, but they are trying to get a cushion so some of those snakes can vote no so they won't have to defend the vote in November.

I think, if he don't get the votes. He'll have a stroke. He has already in many ways been areply of Woodrow Wilson. He will have a stroke, and be incapacitated and Michelle will be trying to run the country and we'll have to deal with that.

Be careful what you wish for.

Whata trainwreck. Understand he is trying to get enough votes from DEMOCRATS, his own party.

He don't need a single Republican vote to pass it, and can't get his own party on board.

Actually I think they got the votes, but they are trying to get a cushion so some of those snakes can vote no so they won't have to defend the vote in November.

I think, if he don't get the votes. He'll have a stroke. He has already in many ways been areply of Woodrow Wilson. He will have a stroke, and be incapacitated and Michelle will be trying to run the country and we'll have to deal with that.

Be careful what you wish for.

Now that the health care bill has passed, the Republicans are going stone out of their minds! As for the media, - they're givin Nancy Pelosi all of the credit for makin it happen, while Joe Biden continues to play the nut roll and Obama sneaks a smoke, relieved that he'll have good coverage in case he gets lung cancer. Watta farce.

:D