Butt of Jokes

Sad commentary on how far America has fallen when the main thing it is providing its citizens with nowadays is material for ridicule...

309243_443699735674574_899565020_n.jpg

558303_456664114365299_1073835845_n.jpg

...as MItt Romney announces his cookie cutter conservative choice for a running mate, and Barack Obama snubs the traditional 75 year old back-to-school parade politicians all over Chicago and Cook county participate in to placate black voters, - and makes plans to attend a private fund raiser bash to be hosted by NBA stars, including Michael Jordan. Meanwhile, much to the disgust of his constituents, Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. is lolling away at the Mayo Clinic supposedly recovering from the depression brought on by the post traumatic stress that is a side-effect of his stapled stomach weight-loss surgery. <_<

• Like 2

Why does Obama consistently snub Black events? These are easy wins for him. Black folks ask for so little... The only political message I can take from this is that the Black vote is in the bag and spending time to woo this audience is a waste of limited resources.

I got the email from the Obama campaign asking for $3 in return for an chance to meet him and Michael Jordan. I would rather spend the $3 bucks on a lottery ticket (and I rarely buy lottery tickets).

Cynique "material for ridicule" is far more lucrative than knowledge.