Do White Folks Touch Your Hair

Guest Chris Hayden

Guest Chris Hayden

Last nite I was listening to this program on NPR about problems some blacks have with white folks just coming up and touching their hair

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125020162

Sounds like maybe y'all ought to start wearing your pants slangin' low--I bet they don't run up and touch THEIR hair.

Does this happen to you?

How do you deal with it?

YES. <_< And its hella annoying because I hate it when people touch me. When I was at school, people would just walk up to me and just stick their fingers in my afro. Depending on the day, I would either smile awkwardly and try to step away (they wouldn't catch the hint and followed me D:)or I would yell at them for being rude and invading my personal bubble. Its always one of those "I don't know you like that" situations.

And its awkward.

Awwww, poor ol thing. So in addition to being bi-polar you suffer from haphephobia. :( No wonder you had to leave school. Sooo traumatic. :blink:

Guest Guest

Last nite I was listening to this program on NPR about problems some blacks have with white folks just coming up and touching their hair

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125020162

Sounds like maybe y'all ought to start wearing your pants slangin' low--I bet they don't run up and touch THEIR hair.

Does this happen to you?

How do you deal with it?

*gives kola the side eye*

NIGGA please stop! GOTDAYIM DA FUCK WRONG WIT U?

NPR? HOE WHO BESIDES YOU VISITS THAT BULLSHIT?

CLEARLY YOUR COCKEYED ASS IS STAYING ON MP (MULTIPLE PERSONALITY) TIME!

LET ME CLUE YOU IN ON HOW TO BE A BETTER MP:

STOP GETTING MAD AT FOLKS PRAISING LIGHTSKIN WOMEN. DEAD GIVEAWAY WHEN YOUR ANONY ASS POSTS BECAUSE YOU USE THE SAME DAMN PHRASES AS KOLA BOOF!

STOP REFERRING TO WEBSITES NO ONE..I MEAN NOT ONE DAMN SOUL GOES TO BESIDES YOU. HOE GOOGLE YOUR NAME..YOUR ASS IS ONLY ON WEBPAGES AND SITES THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVE CREATED! YOU ARE ON NOTHING...NNNNNNNNOOOOOTHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIING REPUTABLE! I WOULDNT VISIT NONE OF THEM SPYWARE FILLED SITES EVEN IF JESUS TOUCHED MY KEYBOARD!

STOP TRYING TO GET FOLKS TO LISTEN TO YOUR YODELING ASS SINGING. NO ONE CARES! YOU ARE SOOOOO EARLY 2000s DAMN HOE, GET A FUCKING CLUE. NO ONE IS CHECKING FOR YOU. HOE ....SATCHO UGLY SASQUATCH ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE. IF YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR MUFUKAS TO FOLLOW YOU OR TO CHECK FOR YOU..YOU DONE COMPLETELY FEEL OFF.

ACCEPT IT AND KEEP IT MOVING.

*gives kola the side eye*

NIGGA please stop! GOTDAYIM DA FUCK WRONG WIT U?

NPR? HOE WHO BESIDES YOU VISITS THAT BULLSHIT?

CLEARLY YOUR COCKEYED ASS IS STAYING ON MP (MULTIPLE PERSONALITY) TIME!

LET ME CLUE YOU IN ON HOW TO BE A BETTER MP:

STOP GETTING MAD AT FOLKS PRAISING LIGHTSKIN WOMEN. DEAD GIVEAWAY WHEN YOUR ANONY ASS POSTS BECAUSE YOU USE THE SAME DAMN PHRASES AS KOLA BOOF!

STOP REFERRING TO WEBSITES NO ONE..I MEAN NOT ONE DAMN SOUL GOES TO BESIDES YOU. HOE GOOGLE YOUR NAME..YOUR ASS IS ONLY ON WEBPAGES AND SITES THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVE CREATED! YOU ARE ON NOTHING...NNNNNNNNOOOOOTHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIING REPUTABLE! I WOULDNT VISIT NONE OF THEM SPYWARE FILLED SITES EVEN IF JESUS TOUCHED MY KEYBOARD!

STOP TRYING TO GET FOLKS TO LISTEN TO YOUR YODELING ASS SINGING. NO ONE CARES! YOU ARE SOOOOO EARLY 2000s DAMN HOE, GET A FUCKING CLUE. NO ONE IS CHECKING FOR YOU. HOE ....SATCHO UGLY SASQUATCH ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE. IF YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR MUFUKAS TO FOLLOW YOU OR TO CHECK FOR YOU..YOU DONE COMPLETELY FEEL OFF.

ACCEPT IT AND KEEP IT MOVING.

LMAO :lol: Lighten up, "Guest". Chrishayden really is who he says he is. He may be erratic but he's at least authentic.

Guest Random #7

So now ChrisHayden is Kola Boof too?

This was funny aft first but now you fools just desprate for the great

Kola pumpkin to appear.

All the real posters are suddeny accuse of being Kola sigh. Whack

So now ChrisHayden is Kola Boof too?

This was funny aft first but now you fools just desprate for the great

Kola pumpkin to appear.

All the real posters are suddeny accuse of being Kola sigh. Whack

Can't you read?? I just said Chrishayden is who he says he is, unlike you and your ilk.

Kola boof is such an ego-maniac that she has a whole repetory of clones to sing her praises because she can't do this enough by herself. yawwwwwwn. :o

Once when my daughters were about 3 my husband took them to Appleby's or someplace for dinner. This older White couple sat in a booth next to them. My husband said they were really friendly: smiling, saying our girls were cute, etc. At one point the man asked my husband "May I touch your daughters' hair?" My husband responded angrily "NO YOU MAY NOT!" He said they then had the nerve to act as if they were the ones who were offended.

Later he said he wished he would have replied, "Sure! May I touch your wife's breasts?" LOLOL!

Guest Chris Hayden

So, exactly why do Negroes become upset or bitter about the touching of ones hair....?

(If you can't understand why let me walk up behind you in public and feel all over your butt. Is that okay?

The hair is part of the body. An unprivileged touching of the body is BATTERY, a crime. It is ignorant, stupid, and racist. I don't see white folks touching each other's hair.

There was a time when white folks thought running their hands over the hair on a Negro's head was good luck. Especially at race tracks. This probably dates back to slavery days. I'm sure the advent of the Jheri Curl contributed to the demise of this "tradition". Nowadays, it is no longer open season on black pates. And that's a good thing. :huh:

Not a white person and not without asking but I've had 2 Hispanic men at different times ask if they could touch my hair. I could tell they were just interested and not trying to be funny or anything so I said ok. They both smiled and said it was soft. Guess they were expecting a brillo pad or something. :rolleyes: