CONVICT'S CANDY: A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!

HICKSON

http://www.ghettoheat.com/shop.html

http://www.amazon.co...&sr=1-1-catcorr

ESSENCE BEST-SELLING NOVEL, CONVICT'S CANDY: A GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTION BY DAMON "AMIN" MEADOWS & JASON POOLE IS NOW BEING CONSIDERED FOR FILM ADAPTATION FOR A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE, AND FIRST OPTION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO A WELL-KNOWN FILM DIRECTOR: DETAILS TO COME LATER.

THE DEAL IS BEING BROKERED BY HICKSON...GOD IS GREAT!

HICKSON: CEO of GHETTOHEAT®

Publisher of GHETTOHEAT®, CONVICT’S CANDY, HARDER, AND GOD CREATED WOMAN, LONDON REIGN, SONZ OF DARKNESS, TANTRUM, LOVE DON'T LOVE NOBODY, THICKNESS, GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS, TRUALITY, DIRRRTY, CLUB AVENUE, TOUGH, SOME SEXY, & SKATE ON!

GHETTOHEAT® | P.O. BOX 2746 | NEW YORK, NY 10027 | GHETTOHEAT.COM | @GHETTOHEAT | @HICKSONHOTNESS

GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

• Like 1

You lost me with the "god is great" tag line, Hickson. Do you really think god has nothing better to care about than one of your street lit books scoring a movie contract when there are so many more important needs in this world that call for divine intervention???? :o Just take a bow and revel in the financial gain that mere mortals set their sites on. I'm sure Romney would be proud of the initiative that resulted in your success and Obama dismissive of it, believing you didn't achieve it alone. Meanwhile the rest of us are left to reconsider the good things that may accrue to those who type in all CAPS. :unsure:

• Like 1

PEACE & GHETTOHEAT, CYNIQUE! CYNIQUE, AS I JUST CONFIRMED LAST WEEK TO YOU AND OTHERS: I AM HAPPY IN LIFE. THE ONLY THING THAT HAS CHANGED REGARDING SO: ARE THE DAYS & THE LEVEL OF HAPPINESS--I AM HAPPIER. THIS COMES FROM WITHIN, FIRST & FOREMOST, THEN FROM THE LOVE I RECEIVE FROM LOVED ONES THAT MATTER TO ME, I DISCUSSED THAT, ALSO, & THE SELF-GRATIFICATION I RECEIVE FROM LOVING WHAT I DO, & KNOWING WHY I DO IT, WHICH HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH MONEY: I'VE TURNED DOWN MILLIONS BY RIPPING UP A CORPORATE CHECK I'VE NEVER ASKED FOR--I'VE EVEN DISCUSSED THAT, CYNIQUE: GOOGLE GHETTOHEAT®.... ME INDICATING "GOD IS GREAT" IS EXACTLY THAT & NOTHING ELSE: I HAVE NO QUALMS OF PRAISING GOD, HAVE SEVERAL TIMES HERE ON THIS SITE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO: IN JESUS NAME, AND FOR THE RECORD, EVERYONE WHO KNOW'S ME KNOWS THE ONLY TAGLINE I USE EVER IS, GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!

NOT QUITE SURE OF YOUR SITUATION, CYNIQUE, BUT I, HICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOHEAT®, FULLY KNOWS & UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD, AND LET IT BE KNOWN. SO PLEASE, AGAIN, DON'T BE CONFUSED ABOUT MY WORDS, ESPECIALLY WHEN I SPEAK WITH CLARITY. I'M BLESSED, & GOD HAS BLESSED ME IMMENSELY, & OF COURSE, EVEN WITH THIS UPCOMING MOVIE, & ALL ELSE BEFORE IT.... GOD HAS PLENTY TO CARE ABOUT REGARDING WORLD AFFAIRS: ON EARTH & THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT, WHICH IS WHY I'M EVEN MORE GRATEFUL HE HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO TAKE NOTE OF A LITTLE WRETCH LIKE ME: A MAN WHO MAKES AN HONEST LIVING, DOING SOMETHING THAT HE LOVES & ENJOYS... WHAT I NOW REALIZE IS THAT MANY HERE DON'T KNOW ME MORE OR LESS KNOW OF ME, OTHER THAN THE OBVIOUS, YET THERE'S GOOGLE, AS WELL AS ACTUALLY GETTING TO KNOW A PERSON. CYNIQUE, HAVE A NICE...& GOD BLESS YOU: IN JESUS NAME....

WRITERGIRL870, PEACE & GHETTOHEAT®! THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS! UPDATING MY DATABASE AS WE SPEAK, YOU SHOULD BE RECEIVING ANNOUNCEMENTS SHORTLY. MAGAZINE RELEASES THIS WEEK: WORKING ON ISSUE 2 NOW, WHICH BLAZES IN DECEMBER! THANKS AGAIN, LOVE!

Dangit! The nosy girl in me wants to read what HICKSON wrote. But the sensible woman who knows her eyesight is precious has to decline. I do see my name mentioned in the last paragraph though and so I did read that. You are most welcome HICKSON.

And remember!

It's better to have lots of money and spend like you're broke than to be broke and spend like you're ballin' out of control.

• Like 1

Oh! Btw, Nah'Sun, you seem to be feeling some kind of way here.

Don't mind Cynique, Hickson

She's just an old bitter author whose time done passed her by like that Pharcyde song

I don't think Cynique was being offensive toward HICKSON. I thought her comments were all in fun. Did you see something I didn't see? HICKSON did you? I didn't read much of your comment. Could you answer this question in regular case?...please?

• Like 1

Oh put a sock in it, Nah Shun. You've never displayed anything akin to having a sense of humor. I wished HIckson well. Just teasing him because I think he should thank himself for achieving success. And I personally don't have a problem with his writing in CAPS.

You're the one who comes across as bitter around here, alway bellyaching about book stores and publishers and readers who aren't up to your "standards". Puleeze. I've never considered myself a serious writer so I don't have any beefs. Apparently since you do have beefs you take yourself seriously. Why, I don't know. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

HICKSON, I KNOW YOU'RE HAPPY AND I'M A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE. I FIND IT FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS ATTRIBUTE THEIR SUCCES TO HAVING BEEN SINGLED OUT BY GOD FOR A BLESSING BECAUSE IT IMPLIES THAT GOD PLAYS FAVORITES. TALENT, HARD WORK AND THE ELEMENT OF LUCK SEEM TO ME TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCCESS.

Writergirl, you have once again shown uncommon insight.

Writegirl, you saw this on Twitter -- I told you Hickson is working it.

Good luck with the film Hickson.

I thought it would have been obvious Cynqiue was being her iconoclast self. Her comments reminded me of something Christopher Hitchens would say.

Cynique, now you know you can't "joke" with people about their God. :unsure:

Writegirl maybe Nah'Sun was joking too? I hope Hickson takes your advise. Personally if the message is more than a paragraph in all caps I find my self skimming the rest. I still believe Hickson would be better served if he typed conventionally.

Hickson here is something else to consider: I sometimes share information authors post here, I might copy and paste it in a eNewsletter for example. If the message is all CAPs I can't use it because I would then have to retype it.

@ Cynique

For someone who clowned me about calling Writer Girl "Winter," you sure did a great job with spelling my name

It's Nah'Sun

There's no second "h" after the "s"

I'm glad you read and study my posts...I'm honored

@ Troy and Writer Girl

I had to jab her back from the last thread....that's all

@ Hickson

Leave the CAPS alone, homie...you're doing yourself a GREAT disservice by being stubborn about your typing style

Yes, I guess I should remember not to joke with sanctimonious people about their religion. I got distracted by HIckson's sudden humble, altruistic facade that replaced the blatant all-caps, self-promoting one which on another occasion inspired him to write a long fiesty dissertation about him not taking any crap when it came to "getting paid" since money was the bottom line when it came to his literary endeavors. Still, I sense that he's a good guy and, in the future, I will keep in mind that he is also "sensitive" and - god-fearing. -_-

Nah Shun joking? I think not. Or care not. ^_^

BTW, if I was really into studying what you post, I would've gotten your name right., Nah Shun.

PEACE & GHETTOHEAT®, PEOPLE! I ALWAYS COME HERE ON A POSITIVE NOTE, I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU ALL WOULD THE SAME, & NOT FIGHT & BICKER ABOUT SMALL THINGS, AS THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN THIS INDUSTRY AND THE WORLD AS A WHOLE, THAN TO ENTERTAIN TRIVIALITIES. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION. OPPOSE TO FOCUSING ON SOMETHING SO MINUTE AS ME TYPING IN ALL CAPS, WHICH I ALWAYS WILL SO STOP ASKING ME TO STOP...FOCUS ON MY GREATNESS: HOW I ACTUALLY MADE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING, REMEMBER I CAME INTO THIS GAME HOMELESS AND WORKED MY WAY UP QUICKLY & RIGHTEOUSLY.

YET, WRITER870, ONE BOASTING ABOUT THEIR RICHES IS VERY CORNY, & ONE FRONTING ABOUT RICHES WHEN POOR IS EVEN WORSE: REASON WHY I ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL. I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO NOT HAVE MONEY & HAVE MONEY, BUT I ALSO HAD BEFORE COMING INTO PUBLISHING. CLICK LINK: IN ADDITION TO FOLKS WHO REALLY HAVE MONEY DON'T FLASH IT AROUND EITHER. WHEN YOU'RE LIVING OFF YOUR INTEREST AND NEVER TOUCH YOUR PRINCIPLE: YOU'RE DOING WELL....

FOLKS, ALSO NOTE WHEN I DO POST ON HERE IT'S NEVER TO ATTACK ANYONE, I'M SIMPLY POSTING PART OF MY JOURNEY: GREAT & BAD! IF YOU'VE LOOKED AT ALL OF MY POST, YOU WOULD SEE THAT IT'S NOT JUST THE WONDERFUL THINGS I'VE ACCOMPLISHED OR BEEN BLESSED WITH: I ALSO POST THE LOWDOWN DIRTY AS WELL, YET MY MEMOIR WILL REVEAL MUCH MORE: ACTUALLY ALL, THEN PERHAPS YOU'LL FORM BETTER OPINIONS ABOUT SITUATIONS REGARDING ME; & I WILL RESPECT YOU ALL FOR HAVING YOUR OWN OPINIONS. YET, ALSO REMEMBER THAT ONLY WHAT'S IMPORTANT, MATTERS TO ME....

CYNIQUE, I'M A VERY INTELLIGENT MAN: BOOK SMART & STREET SMART. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE WHEN YOU'RE BEING CYNICAL & WHEN YOU'RE JOKING: WITHOUT EVER MEETING YOU. YET, I ALWAYS CONFIRM & GIVE CLARITY TO THINGS, SO THINGS DON'T GET TWISTED OR MANIFEST INTO WHAT THEY SHOULDN'T. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, NO ONE HERE REALLY KNOWS ME OR KNOW OF ME BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, ME BEING THE FORCE BEHIND GHETTOHEAT. YET, GOD IS THE FORCE BEHIND ME, & I HAVEN'T BECOME SUDDENLY HUMBLE, OR HAVE AN ALTRUISTIC FACADE: I AM WHO I'VE ALWAYS BEEN, YET BETTER, & CLOSER TO GOD: IT'S IMPORTANT. SO IF YOU NO NOTHING ELSE ABOUT ME, KNOW THAT. I'VE ALWAYS INDICATED FROM DAY ONE THAT I TURN AWAY MONEY, AS ALL MONEY ISN'T GOOD MONEY. YES, MILLIONS WERE PRESENTED TO ME: THE CHECK WAS RIPPED UP--I NEVER ASKED FOR IT, & MY SOUL ISN'T WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF DOLLARS, AND PEOPLE, IT WAS LOTS OF ZEROS WRITTEN. I RIPPED UP THE CHECK: http://xa.yimg.com/k...TTOHEATBLEU.pdf

NAH'SUN, KEEP MARCHING FORWARD, BROTHER, & I WILL CONTINUE BEING A PATHFINDER AS WELL.

TROY JOHNSON, LOVE IS LOVE ALWAYS: MY AVI IS STILL NOT WORKING....

ISSUE 2 OF GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™ MAGAZINE BLAZES DECEMBER 2013! ISSUE 1 LAUNCHES NEXT WEEK FOR SURE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT: I WORKED HARD ON IT WHILE RUSHING, & IT'S NOT IN ALL CAPS! :0)

The Bard says "Oh would some power the gift give us, to see ourselves as others see us."

We all want to be perceived as we perceive ourselves, Hickson, hoping that by projecting our best image and writing a caption under it, that this will achieve the desired result.

BTW, must be nice to rip up a check for a million dollars.

• 4 months later...

PEACE & GHETTOHEAT®! EVERYONE, ESSENCE BESTSELLER, CONVICT'S CANDY, WRITTEN BY DAMON "AMIN" MEADOWS & JASON POOLE--EDITED & PUBLISHED BY HICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOHEAT®, HAS BEEN ACQUIRED BY INNOVATIVE FILM DIRECTOR, ANTHONY HEMINGWAY, & PRODUCTION HAS BEEN SLATED FOR 2014 TO BE MADE INTO A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!

ANTHONY HEMINGWAY HAS WORKED ON PRODUCTIONS SUCH AS OZ, THE CORNER, THE WIRE, TRUE BLOOD, TREME, ER, CSI: MIAMI, & WAS COMMISSIONED BY GEORGE LUCAS TO DIRECT THE MOVIE, RED TAILS! THE DEAL IS BEING BROKERED BY HICKSON, MORE DETAILS TO COME SOON! CONTACT HIM AT HICKSONHOTNESS@YAHOO.COM , & VIA TWITTER: HTTP://TWITTER.COM/HICKSONHOTNESS & HTTP://TWITTER.COM/GHETTOHEAT .

CONVICT'S CANDY: A GHETTOHEAT® PRODUCTION!

GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™ MAGAZINE, ISSUE #1 ---> http://t.co/xyfyeOBc

• 3 months later...

HICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOHEAT® APPROACHES 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF GHETTOHEAT, 6.4.13!

"IT'S JUST BEGUN!"

GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

HTTP://TWITTER.COM/HICKSONHOTNESS

HTTP://TWITTER.COM/GHETTOHEAT

HTTP://YOUTUBE.COM/GHETTOHEATCOM

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/507082

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=ghettoheat

• 2 years later...
On 9/19/2012 at 4:28 PM, Cynique said:

You lost me with the "god is great" tag line, Hickson. Do you really think god has nothing better to care about than one of your street lit books scoring a movie contract when there are so many more important needs in this world that call for divine intervention???? :o Just take a bow and revel in the financial gain that mere mortals set their sites on. I'm sure Romney would be proud of the initiative that resulted in your success and Obama dismissive of it, believing you didn't achieve it alone. Meanwhile the rest of us are left to reconsider the good things that may accrue to those who type in all CAPS. :unsure:

Wow...SMH