Book Giveaway for Two Book Clubs

I will be giving away four autographed copies of my newly published novel, Life Got In The Way to two book clubs on Sunday September 23, 2012. My novel is a combination of chick lit and memoir and is a story that many share. Dana Talbert and Jackie Colson were like many teenagers in the 70’s sitting in bedrooms, on porch steps, writing in diaries, sharing hopes and dreams of how life would be when they became adults. In 1971 Dana Talbert and Jackie Colson were excited, freshmen students attending Wilberforce University in southern Ohio. Jackie envisions herself becoming a successful attorney and Dana plans to travel the world. Both make crucial decisions during their sophomore year, which altered their lives. Dana decides to marry her college sweetheart and Jackie is accepted at a prestigious Ivy League College. Their decisions take them down paths that include drugs, infidelity, divorce, a life threatening illness for Dana and death. Now they are in their mid fifties disillusioned and questioning whether it’s too late to fulfill their dreams.

The promotion is easy, if you are a member of a book club:

1. Submit the name of your book club to me through my blog at: http://lifegotintheway-thebook.com/. In addition to the book clubs name, I need a contact person, mailing address, and phone number. On Saturday, September 22, I will draw the names of two book clubs from those submitted. Each book club selected will receive two autographed copies of Life Got In The Way.

2. The book club promotion begins immediately.

3. The promotion closes at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Friday, September 21.

4. Only one submission per book club.

5. Submissions are only through the blog; no email or Facebook submissions accepted for this promotion.

6. Winners will be announced in my September 23, 2012 blog.

7. Books will be mailed to the winning book clubs the week of September 23.

You can order Life Got In The Way at www.amazon.com. The soft copy is $14.99 and the Kindle version is $7.99. For an autographed copy, please order from my website at www.lifegotintheway-thebook.com.

Good Luck,

Deborah J. Davis

• Like 2