BLACK HUSBAND WITH 5 SPIRIT WIVES./

ON TRISHA GODDARD SHOW TODAY, BLACK MARRIED COUPLE WAS ON..HE HAS 5 SPIRIT WIVES..HIS FIRST WIVE WATCHES HIM HAVE SEX WITH OTHER WOMEN, HIS OTHER SPIRIT WIVES,SHE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.....HE WATCHES HER HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN, GIVES ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS....HE SAID IN THE BIBLE SOLOMON HAD LOTS OF WIVES....HE SAYS HE IS EMOTIONALLY MARRIED TO HIS SPIRIT WIVES, FIRST SPIRIT WIFE SAYS WATCHING HIM MAKE LOVE TO OTHER WOMEN DOES NOT CHANGE HER LOVE FOR HIM...REALLY/IS THIS SOMETHIG NEW, BLACK MEN WITH MARRIED SPIRIT WIVES, AND BLACK WOMEN LIKING IT.REALLY////.,

• Like 3

Who knows whether it's new? What consenting adults do behind closed doors usually remains behind closed doors. No matter what language it's couched in, this sounds like a variation of the "swinger's" lifestyle.

I'd venture to say that a lot of husbands fantasize about somethig like this. Wives might find it a little harder to handle because their sex organ is their brain. It all boils down to having your cake and eating it too.... :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Since this page has attracted so much attending from search I figure I'll look into the subject and provide more information:

I have to admit I was previously unaware of this show.  It apparently launched this past September.

As a conflict-resolution expert, Trisha Goddard will help everyday people and their families navigate the tough issues they are struggling to overcome. Her show will cover topics important to women everywhere with a unique approach--straight talk with a no-excuses mentality. On each episode, Trisha uses honesty and common sense to teach people how to move forward and push through life’s obstacles.  This text is from the fan page.

• 2 years later...