Ann Coulter interviewed by Kam Williams for AALBC.com

http://aalbc.it/anncolt

KW: Richie the intern asks: What did you think of how the cartoon The Boondocks depicted you?

AC: I’ve at least heard of The Boondocks. But again, I have no idea how that was done. I wouldn’t know all that I do about history, if I spent my time watching cartoons and other TV shows. [Chuckles]

This was a really interesting interview. Say what you will, there's an element of truth in Ann Coulter's political incorrectness, especially when it comes to "well-meaning" white liberals. She's an expert provocateur, arming herself with evasive rationales that throw her opponents off balance.

I'd like to see a really skillful black debater engage her. In Ann's appearance on "The View" , Whoopi Goldberg, who hadn't even read the book, tried to shut Ann up by using repetitive bluster and profanity, which is no substitute for an intelligent rebuttal.

The longer I live, the more I realize that the truth is non partisan and people don't let it get in the way when they become passionate about something. Investing one's hopes in a charismatic leader doesn't always bear fruit. Even Jesus Christ doesn't always deliver. Just look at the shape the world is in.

The longer I live, the more I realize that the truth is non partisan and people don't let it get in the way when they become passionate about something. Investing one's hopes in a charismatic leader doesn't always bear fruit. Even Jesus Christ doesn't always deliver. Just look at the shape the world is in.

Good point.

Thanks for posting the article Troy. It was interesting.

"...the truth is non partisan and people don't let it get in the way when they become passionate about something." Exactly Cynique.

I watched "The View's" clip and considered adding it to the interview, but choose not too. At least the Boondocks video was funny and there was no pretense at journalism as there is with the Fox interviews I saw, or serious dialog as with "The View"'s clip shown below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLIPLU1yM8

I have to admit Ann held her own against emotional women coming at her from every side. That actually is a very difficult thing to do especially in front of an audience and keep your composure

Ann Coulter: An Un-American and Very Dangerous Mind

by Kevin Powell

Very sad and tragic that some people will do virtually anything to be famous, and practically anything to sell a book, even if it means spewing hatred, division, and manufactured lies and half-truths just to get a rep, as the late rapper Guru once rhymed.

Case in point is Ms. Ann Coulter, the right-wing political commentator, syndicated columnist, and omnipresent media personality whose new book, "Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama," is so bad, so poorly written, so drenched in shameless historical revisionism that one has got to wonder if she, Ms. Coulter, believes anything she has put on paper. Click here to read Kevins full blog post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnhlo0qgr4I

To me this type of "dialogue" is pointless. No one can learn anything about the issues in these forums where people just talk over each other hurling insults and unsubstantiated claims. I think the subject matter warrants serious conversations and people like a Joy Behar are not the ones to mediate. In fact I just noticed she is in both videos...