BLACK MEN, ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST.///

BLACK ACTOR AND COMEDIAN D.L. HUGELY SAYS BLACK MEN, BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST.OKAY...ANIMALS ARE EXTINCT AND BECOMING EXTINCE BECAUSE OF MAN MOSTLY....I WATCH NATURE SHOWS, ELEPHANTS AND RHINOS KILLED BY POACHERS FOR THEIR TUSK AND HORNS...AFRICAN ANIMALS ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST INCLUDE, BLACK RHINOCERUS , LEMURS, GAZELLES ,CHIPS, LEOPARDS ,WESTERN LOWLAND GORILLAS AND ADDAX-LARGE ANTELOPE......BLACK PEOPLE KNOWING THAT FOR CENTURIES THE WHITE MAN HAS BEEN TRYING TO GENOCIDE AND EXTERMINATE THE BLACK RACE FOR CENTURIES ARE HELPING WITH THE EXTINCTION...BLACK PEOPLE HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH OVER 30 YEARS KOWLEDGE OF AIDS, HIV VIRUS... STREET GANGS ARE AS BAD AS NEO NAZI KLAN GROUPS....DRUGS AND ADDICTS.....BLACK LEADERS, NAACP, CHURCH PREACHERS, BLACK POLITICIANS ARE PLANTATION HOUSE NEGROES AND OVERSEER'S..CHURCHES ARE AS CORRUPT AS PIMP HOUSES AND DRUG HOUSES.//////

• Like 5

Do you really think white people want to commit genocide against Blacks in this country, boiitumelo? For 400 years, Whites needed and wanted slaves for free labor. Slaves were a valuable commodity. And in this modern day capitalistic society, the ruling class still needs the working class where Blacks are most widely concentrated. The paradigm of the white power structure is to keep Blacks as second-class citizens through institutionalized racism; not to get rid of them.

I do agree that black people are responsibile for their own genocide. And ironically those Blacks who need to replicate themselves the least are the inner-city dwellers who breed the most, creating generation-after-generation of fatherless children raised in broken homes, headed up by females who provide the cannon fodder for the lethal street violence that pits victims against victimizers. It's a vicious cycle.

You can't blame it all on hypocritical preachers or crooked politicians or inadequate schools or the status-seeking middle class. Nobody forces these ghetto baby mamas with poor parenting skills to keep having the children they can't take care of and who, as a result, grow up looking to gangs and drugs and guns to supply what's missing in ther lives.

The economy is also to blame for not creating employment opportunities that would give young Blacks something constructive and productive to do with their idle time. But the economy is not a person; it's a condition.

The crooked preachers and politicians of a reflection of our sick culture.

You can't blame the the poor -- that is simply blaming the victims of the crime.

We live in an incredibly and increasingly unjust society. The state of our education system, relative to the rest of the world, is a proof. These chickens (millions of uneducated, unskilled, stressed, people) WILL come home to roost and it will be a freaking nightmare.

Organized sports are a panacea to help placate the masses. Our largest universities are little more than minor league training facilities for professional basketball and football. At every level we heap more attention and praise on the athlete than the student.

Many guys are more passionate and knowledgeable about their local sports team that they are about almost anything else.

Unless the very fundamental problems of this nation are addressed -- in a hurry. We will be headed straight for 3rd world status (many of us live under these conditions now, invisible, under the radar, ignored).

But this will never ever happen until we really recognize there is a problem -- that even Obama (or Romney) can not solve.

No one is interested in Black men -- the data make this plain. The numbers unlike, "BLACK LEADERS, NAACP, CHURCH PREACHERS, BLACK POLITICIANS", do not lie.

Extinction seems like a plausible outcome...

I'm not blaming poor people, Troy. I'm blaming the behavior that contributes to the breakdown of the family. The black people who make it out of the ghetto, don't saddle themselves with a lot of "baggage". Or can inner city schools do their job if parents are incapable of doing theirs. True, when the economy tanks, the have-nots are the first ones to suffer. There is, indeed, enough blame to go around.

Black men may be in danger of extinction but genocide is not necessary the main culprit. True, no one is interested in aimless black men. In the scheme of things, the natural selection process will thin out the ranks, as opposed to extinction. What will be left are those who have survival skills. And so it goes.

Cynique, I think I understand what you are saying. What I'm saying is that the behavior you are describing as the cause of the problem is really a symptom of structural, and cultural problems of which those who exhibit the behavior are victims.

Sure some people, like myself, make it out of the ghetto. But doing so today is much more difficult. The system is rigged.

We under educate our kids, then when they commit crimes, because of a lack of options, we lock them up. The prisons are bursting at the seams we lock up more of our people than any industrialized nation.

Black on Black crime is a terrible thing, kids acting up in school is a serious problem, the breakdown of the family is indeed tragic.

One would think all you have to do is tell people to stop making babies before they get married, finish school high school, stay out of jail, use protection to prevent the spread of STD's, "Say No to Drugs", try not to kill anyone, and read a book every once and a while. Simple, right?

That kind of thinking (and I'm not accusing you thinking this way Cynique) is what has made Obama's presidency a disappointment to many and may actually cost him the election next month.

Again, if we lived in a more just society many of these ills would simply go away. But we will not have a just society as long as greedy corporations completely control our government and are solely interested in enriching themselves. I think this can be fixed. Today I don't see us going in the right direction.

The big banks that were too big to fail are even bigger than before the crisis and still doing whatever they want to do.

I have mixed feelings about this whole topic. On the one hand I get that the system is rigged and it is probably more difficult to get out of the ghetto these days than it was when many of us were younger. On the other hand, I am one who has started becoming increasingly frustrated with the mentality of MANY of the ppl living in the ghetto (and the suburbanites who emulate them). I have witnessed star students coming out of the worst parts of Chicago...going off to college on full ride academic scholarships. And I have witnessed the mothers of those children accuse them of thinking they are better "just because he/she going to college" and I've witnessed those same parents say things like "he/she better not come back talking white; i can't stand that shit"...ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! And these are things I've seen/heard in the past few months! And try reasoning w/a person who is so stuck in that mode of thinking...you'll want to throw you hands up and just give up.

I try to keep my kids in a diverse community because I don't want them to be uncomfortable around their own people...but now I'm starting to rethink that. I'm tired of my sons having to go to school and deal w/ignorant BS...I'm sick to death of them always having to be the "bigger" people and avoiding fights and turning the other cheek and being understanding that the other kid maybe was just raised differently than them. It gets old after a while. When the very people you care about and try to show compassion to (because they look like you and probably share at least a piece of your own personal "black struggle" and they look and sometimes even act like members of your own family) steal from you, try to fight you because you "talk proper," start shit because you get good grades, etc, what the heck are you supposed to do???? And as a parent, you want your kid to be able to communicate w/everyone without judgment/prejudice and not be afraid of anyone, but at what point do you say enough is enough and I'm out of here, never to look back...or give back.

What to do?

I think I might be a little bitter. Any advice?

I know very people people are can communicate with everyone without judgment/prejudice and not be afraid of anyone (including myself) :)

People often often need a life time to learn when not to prejudge people and how to communicate with almost anyone; some people you really need to be afraid of...

That said, I think I know what you mean. I'll take a good education over pretty much anything else for a kid -- I don't care what color the other kids are.

I'm not sure that perfect educational environment even exists. Kids will always have challenges -- learning to deal with them is part of growing up. However those challenges should not include bad teachers and a shitty school.

Some people home school.

Of course the social aspect of the school system is it biggest flaw and benefit :-)

I've met people who live a very insular life; no TV for the kids, they attend religious services and go to school often run by the very same religious institutions. They try very hard to shield their children from the world at large. I can understand why they would do that, and you really need a community of like minded people to make that work. Sometime I admire their diligence.

While I understand why people may want to live this way I would not want to live in a world like that, nor would I want to prepare my kids to live a would like that.

People are better off with more freedom than those environments, shut off from the rest of the world, can offer.

I'm not a big fan of asking young children what they want. They simply don't have enough information to make as good a decision as I can.

As the get older they get to make more decisions until they are living on their own and can make all the decisions for themselves and their children.