Kola's Wig Head

Guest Kola's Wig Head

Guest Kola's Wig Head

know what? I was going to post on an older topic but then I noticed anyone who says anything, even a few

veteran members, are immediately accused of being our good friend and "speshul" board member Kola Boof.

Monk it.

I'm Kola's Wig Head and I just want to say three words---sad, sad, sad.

This board has lost all relevance over some hotshot provocateer who I personally don't think is around

here much.

I too follow Kola on Twitter and she's not lost her wollop for being "on" one bit.

I, too, Cynique am a Kola expert. I too have been around for years off and on. I know Kola's m.o. even

at her best and these whiners and deniers aren't Kola Boof. Nobody's raised a skin color topic nobody's

grossing us out with ribald sexual announcements nobody's got me in stitches. It's too dull to be

Kola.

Yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, not I'm not.

I'm frankly surprised at the attention she's still getting. She doesn't deserve it.

know what? I was going to post on an older topic but then I noticed anyone who says anything, even a few

veteran members, are immediately accused of being our good friend and "speshul" board member Kola Boof.

Monk it.

This board has lost all relevance over some hotshot provocateer who I personally don't think is around

here much.

I too follow Kola on Twitter and she's not lost her wollop for being "on" one bit.

I, too, Cynique am a Kola expert. I too have been around for years off and on. I know Kola's m.o. even

at her best and these whiners and deniers aren't Kola Boof. Nobody's raised a skin color topic nobody's

grossing us out with ribald sexual announcements nobody's got me in stitches. It's too dull to be

Kola.

Yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, not I'm not.

I'm frankly surprised at the attention she's still getting. She doesn't deserve it.

[/quote

Oooooh, puleeze. Give it up, Kola. The more you post, the bigger a fool you become. You're a hopeless case. Invest in some therapy.. :blink:

Monk it.

here much.

grossing us out with ribald sexual announcements..........

Well, the never ending carousel of bogus avatar multiple personalities continues. No end in sight...............rofl.gif