BOOK, BLACK MAN GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING THE BLACK WOMAN..

1980'S BOOK, BLACK MAN GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING THE BLACK WOMAN BY SHAZARZAD ALI.HER OPINION IF A BLACK WOMAN IGNORES THE BLACK MAN SHE SHOULD BE HIT IN THE MOUTH.WONDERED WAS SHE HIT IN THE MOUTH. CONDONING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. SHE SAID BLACK WOMEN BULLY BLACK MEN/. MY OPINION BLACK WOMEN DO MOST OF THE CHILD RAISING...SEEMS BLACK PREACHERS ALL CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES, NAACP DOES NOT WANT A BLACK WOMAN PRESIDENT OF NAACP...SHAZARZAD ALI ,YOU CAN SEE HER INTERVIEWED TALKING ABOUT HER BOOK....SHE WROTE ANOTHER BOOK, BLACK WOMAN GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING THE BLACK MAN.////.SO MUCH CONFUSION..//// /

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I actually read "through" her book years ago when it first came out and admittedly some of what I found in it was quite shocking, but it also had a lot of truth in it. Especially with regards to family and child rearing.

IF this is the same book I'm thinking about.

She may have another book out about how to raise Black children.......

She talked about things that I've actually seen growing up but for some reason didn't make their way in mainstream textbooks on parenting and child psychology from White experts.

Like how Black children will sometimes play games and test you to see how mentally strong you are and how far they can go with you.

I've seen Black children do this at home with their parents, I've also seen them do this at school with teachers and other authority figures and I even did it myself occasionaly, although not to my parents.

It's as if it's a big psychological game well thought out in their young minds and they'll laugh and grin about getting away with punking out an adult if allowed to do so.

I just don't read of this type of behavior or any solution to it in mostly White text books.

So far, the only other place I read of this has been in a couple of ASIAN books on parenting.

And Asians themselves have told me that Black children and Asian children start off similar to eachother in playing these little mind games in the family and in society, but Asian parents have well established systems for checking them and properly correcting children before they get set in the wayward ways.

Or sometimes they may teach the child how to turn around and use that cleverness in a more constructive way such as business.

• Like 1