The November 30th AALBC.com eNewsletter is out

Troy

new-enewsletter.jpg

The current enewsletter may be found by clicking here

The eNewsletter includes the following appeal. Which I hope you will all consider:

AALBC.com would like to thank all of you for being loyal readers of our eNewsletter. We are proud to have continuously published this eNewsletter for over 15 years — perhaps the longest running eNewsletter of its kind! Our eNewsletter is also available on your Kindle ebook reader and via RSS.

However, we really need your support. We are asking every subscriber to seriously consider purchasing a subscription to the AALBC.com eNewsletter for only $7.99 per year. Your paid subscription will make it possible for us to improve our coverage of books, authors, film, events, and to continue celebrating our literary legacy.

Sincerely,

Troy Johnson

Founder, AALBC.com

Here is one of the very 1st replies I received in response to my newsletter:

"I would pay for it...ONLY if you have more books by authentic literary writers and not that urban fiction trash."

Now if you read my current eNewsletter or any of them I take great care include a wide variety of good material. I tell you it is an uphill battle.

Of course many people immediately subscribed (not as many as i hoped, so far). But the positive replies out weighed the negative -- fortunately :-)

PEACE & GHETTOHEAT®, TROY! THE GHETTOHEAT® MOVEMENT FULLY SUPPORTS YOU & YOUR ENDEAVORS, & WILL AID IN BRINGING MORE BUSINESS YOUR WAY. THANKS AGAIN, & CONTINUE CONTINUING ON, RIGHTEOUSLY....

HICKSON: CEO of GHETTOHEAT®

Publisher of GHETTOHEAT®, CONVICT’S CANDY, HARDER, AND GOD CREATED WOMAN, LONDON REIGN, SONZ OF DARKNESS, TANTRUM, LOVE DON'T LOVE NOBODY, THICKNESS, GHOST TOWN HUSTLERS, TRUALITY, DIRRRTY, CLUB AVENUE, TOUGH, UGLY/BEAUTIFUL: ME, SOME SEXY, & SKATE ON!

GHETTOHEAT® | P.O. BOX 2746 | NEW YORK, NY 10027 | GHETTOHEAT.COM | @GHETTOHEAT | @HICKSONHOTNESS

GHETTOHEAT®: THE HOTNESS IN THE STREETS!!!™

• Like 1

Thanks Hickson -- it is the only way any of us can survive in the long term.

Here are a few positive comments, so as not to give the haters :angry: any more due than necessary :P

"I want AALBC.com to do well and $7.99 is not a lot to ask."

"Congratulations Troy!!! An awesome feat and invaluable service."

"...this is by far your best looking enewsletter"

"He is the real deal and committed to literacy. Feel free to circulate to others."

"They have a lot of good and insightful information and content within. Please feel free to share with your contacts."

"Love your newsletter!!"