I CareyCarey

Thanks Miss Attention,

Your response was exactly what I was looking for. First, I will assume that you are rather young. So I think I should tell you that I do not want to do the drive-by tear downs. I say that because you posted under a guest's name. Consequently, I understand your question of "damn why blast all your personal shit out ONLINE". You wouldn't do that, would you? But the deepest question is why?

For me, it's a way of walking what I talk. See, although your comment was sort of silly, I am not concerned about your opinion of me. For me, that's freedom. You can't bring me or anyone else anything about me that I have not shared, here or somewhere else. If it's a fact, than I have to stand on that. If it's a falsehood, than I can walk that off. That's raw freedom young lady. Try it, you might like it. But it's not for the weak of heart.

Again, if you do come back, tell me what emotions arise in you when you think someone is talking about you. See, if you can't find your problem, you can't fix it. If you can't say it, you can't do it. What are you afraid of, and why?

Nothing I said in that post can harm me. Some will keep their steroetypical image of a substance abuser, but that's to be expected. And, I might bet that those same individuals will tell you how easy it is to get out.

Are you fat or ever been divorced. Have you ever been raped or have problems that others can not relate to? Whatever the case, your blues may not be like mine, but I've found a way to escape mine.

Come on, talk to me. Talk with me.

Tip: To say "I do not like this n that" is a thought and NOT an emotion.

Guest Oh jeez

Thanks Miss Attention,

Your response was exactly what I was looking for. First, I will assume that you are rather young. So I think I should tell you that I do not want to do the drive-by tear downs. I say that because you posted under a guest's name. Consequently, I understand your question of "damn why blast all your personal shit out ONLINE". You wouldn't do that, would you? But the deepest question is why?

For me, it's a way of walking what I talk. See, although your comment was sort of silly, I am not concerned about your opinion of me. For me, that's freedom. You can't bring me or anyone else anything about me that I have not shared, here or somewhere else. If it's a fact, than I have to stand on that. If it's a falsehood, than I can walk that off. That's raw freedom young lady. Try it, you might like it. But it's not for the weak of heart.

Again, if you do come back, tell me what emotions arise in you when you think someone is talking about you. See, if you can't find your problem, you can't fix it. If you can't say it, you can't do it. What are you afraid of, and why?

Nothing I said in that post can harm me. Some will keep their steroetypical image of a substance abuser, but that's to be expected. And, I might bet that those same individuals will tell you how easy it is to get out.

Are you fat or ever been divorced. Have you ever been raped or have problems that others can not relate to? Whatever the case, your blues may not be like mine, but I've found a way to escape mine.

Come on, talk to me. Talk with me.

Tip: To say "I do not like this n that" is a thought and NOT an emotion.

I seee...so are a junkie who had an epiphany while having withdrawls?

What happen? Tore ass with all your family because of your lies, stealing, nodding off and potential HIV scares? Is that why you are online?

If it's so therapeudic for you, keep it on your BLOGSPOT.

Thank you and goodnight.

Miss Jeez, thanks for your kind words of encouragement. And you know what, I have probably done all the things you've mentioned. But, What About A Time Called Now! If you ever find the maturity to drop your mask, we can compare finished products. But based on your words, you have not arrived and I doubt you've found the real woman in you. And therefore, it would make you very uncomfortable speaking on level other than what you've already displayed. But, I ain't mad atcha. Come on, drop a little more wisdom. You're doing great. I need you.

[Jeez] "If it's so therapeudic for you, keep it on your BLOGSPOT"

first, why? Then, what works for you? I mean, why do you post on this block? I think I know, but you tell me.

Guest Kola Boof

CAREY,

It's Kola; the REAL Kola.

I have been reading the board again for the last month as I am about to begin

re-establishing my career....but I am not "Back."

I just wanted to say very emphatically...that I love you. And I understand

your suffering.

You know that my birth father was a Heroin addict. You know that he meant

the absolute world to me.

In my new book "Virgins" I have a song I wrote that the fictional songstress sings

called "The Secret About Hurting."

That is what I call any type of pain that is so livid; so living on its own

that it cannot be explained, expressed or conveyed with mere words.

It's a kind of insanity; yet you're not actually crazy--you're just traumatized & damaged.

Compounding the hardship is that you must go on living...each morning, urine comes

to be let out; breath fills your lungs...no matter how bizarre and unlike others you

are; you must go on living.

And that task can be overwhelming.

You know how sensitive I am and I know how multi-layered and gifted you are because

of your mental/emotional scars and because...you care so much about others.

Surely, I cannot save you. But as your friend, I can say that I love you and that

I know how heroic you are. Just to have survived.

My plight wasn't/isn't drugs; but I have a secret about hurting, too.

**ALSO, thank you for pointing out that I am not the one posting these ridiculous

troll posts that amazingly started as soon as I posted about my upcoming book tour

and video.

I can't imagine what I have to gain by turning people off, yet I can certainly see

what someone like Cynique, Xeon or BookFan might gain from smearing me with these

troll accusations and the accompanying posts.

I remain intensely saddened by the lies that are told about me. From every corner.

THE REAL KOLA BOOF

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/KolaBoof

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TheREALKolaBoof?ref=profile

KOLA BOOF IN NYC: http://prbookload.blogspot.com/

Hello Kola, I know your voice.

although many (most) may not understand, I am proud to say I WAS an addict. See, as you may know, only a minuscule percentage of individuals come out of that storm. Although I've been around hundreds of addicts (work with them) I can count on my 2 hands the number of people that made it to this side. The pain, that comes in many forms, is too much for most to bare.

In that post, it was my attempt to give back what I've learned. No one really knows your pain, our pain, but frequently they are quick to make suggestions or give opinion that totally miss the point.

Hence, the title of that poem "MISUNDERSTOOD". Also, there was a basic message in that piece. I suggested that when, and if a person can find the root of their "problems" they then can move forward to finding solutions. Emotions control us, and some individuals run from their emotions or can not identify them. Sh*t, running from my emotion kept me in my mess.

Ive come to believe that when you give a smile, one generally will return. And, if you show a person your pain and struggles, they might release theirs. I am proud to say that I've been somewhere and I am not planning on going back there.

Good luck in your new adventures. You are difinitely a warrior.

Guest Kola Boof

Hi all,

This is the real Kola Boof.

Do you remember VANITY 6 and its gorgeous lead singer "VANITY"??

Well her real name is Denise Matthews and she has blurbed my

upcoming "GIRL GROUP" novel entitled "Virgins In the Beehive."

http://bit.ly/c76Gue

THE REAL KOLA BOOF

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook....oof?ref=profile

...It's Kola; the REAL Kola.

I can't imagine what I have to gain by turning people off, yet I can certainly see what someone like Cynique, Xeon or BookFan might gain from smearing me with these troll accusations and the accompanying posts.

I remain intensely saddened by the lies that are told about me. From every corner...

Apparently you have come down from the manic phase of your bi-polar affliction, Kola. Either that or you're off the sauce and back on the meds. Just what would I have to gain by smearing you???? I'm trying to reform you. Make an honest woman of you.

The majority of the accusations I made about you and your well-informed trolls were not new ones but reiterations of the same ones made about you way back when you posted on the old board, and they were true. You can NEVER play it straight, Kola Boof. Always posing as the the poor misunderstood victim, always wrapping your self in a cloak of pseudo nobility, professing to be totally innocent of the terrible things that that witch Cynique is imagining about you. You are sooooo devious.

Indeed, there were a lot of rogue trolls who descended on the board, but the only "guests" who I accused of being your sock puppets this time around were certain ones doing your bidding. They were not attempting to make you look bad, they were striving to make you look good, a tactic that is your classic MO, as you cleverly created a smoke screen to cover your charade, forewarning Troy that people pretending to be you were on the loose. I keep telling you that you can't fool me. So stop trying to blame your duplicity on somebody else. Your act is a farce.

And, be advised that I do not believe that you are a white gay guy posing as a black woman with a mission to castigate and destroy black men. But you do a damned good job of distorting the truth. And I know you're enjoying all of the attention these shenanigans are attracting for you. Good show. Great publicity for your upcoming event.

Guest Kola Boof

YOU KNOW WHAT CYNIQUE???

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!

5u0jtu.jpg

I'm so sick of you and your fucking

LIES!!!

I AM GONE FOR GOOD NOW...you don't have

to keep it up.

It's a kind of insanity; yet you're not actually crazy--you're just traumatized & damaged.

Compounding the hardship is that you must go on living...each morning, urine comes

to be let out; breath fills your lungs...no matter how bizarre and unlike others you

are; you must go on living.

And that task can be overwhelming.

My plight wasn't/isn't drugs; but I have a secret about hurting, too.

That's powerful stuff. My feelings about how to react to your stories have evolved, in part because when you say this sort of thing, it sounds so honest. If doing your thing helps you cope with your "secret hurt," and it doesn't hurt anybody else, then I'm glad for you. My life is way too easy by comparison for me to be making light of the obvious difficulties in yours. I will buy your next book and send you every wish for health and happiness with that order.

YOU KNOW WHAT CYNIQUE???

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!

5u0jtu.jpg

I'm so sick of you and your fucking

LIES!!!

I AM GONE FOR GOOD NOW...you don't have

to keep it up.

LMAO :lol::P WELL, FOLKS, THERE'S THE REAL KOLA BOOF, UNMASKED, AND STRIPPED BARED OF HER DECEPTIVE FACADE.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THAT IF YOU DON'T DRAG MY NAME INTO YOUR SHIT, I WILL FEEL NO NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF. B)

That's powerful stuff. My feelings about how to react to your stories have evolved, in part because when you say this sort of thing, it sounds so honest. If doing your thing helps you cope with your "secret hurt," and it doesn't hurt anybody else, then I'm glad for you. My life is way too easy by comparison for me to be making light of the obvious difficulties in yours. I will buy your next book and send you every wish for health and happiness with that order.

All that's missing are the violins in the background, bookfan. Are you a PETA zealot?? No wonder you're such a Kola Boof patsy. :unsure:

Hello Kola, I know your voice.

although many (most) may not understand, I am proud to say I WAS an addict. See, as you may know, only a minuscule percentage of individuals come out of that storm. Although I've been around hundreds of addicts (work with them) I can count on my 2 hands the number of people that made it to this side. The pain, that comes in many forms, is too much for most to bare.

In that post, it was my attempt to give back what I've learned. No one really knows your pain, our pain, but frequently they are quick to make suggestions or give opinion that totally miss the point.

Hence, the title of that poem "MISUNDERSTOOD". Also, there was a basic message in that piece. I suggested that when, and if a person can find the root of their "problems" they then can move forward to finding solutions. Emotions control us, and some individuals run from their emotions or can not identify them. Sh*t, running from my emotion kept me in my mess.

Ive come to believe that when you give a smile, one generally will return. And, if you show a person your pain and struggles, they might release theirs. I am proud to say that I've been somewhere and I am not planning on going back there.

Good luck in your new adventures. You are difinitely a warrior.

Kicked the habit, huh? Gee, who'd ever think that you and Nicole Richie had something in common. Hoo-Hoooooooooo. B)

All that's missing are the violins in the background, bookfan. Are you a PETA zealot?? No wonder you're such a Kola Boof patsy. :unsure:

Kola said she is in constant pain. The evidence for that is indisputable. If imagining an alternative reality helps dull that pain, I'm not going to begrudge her the relief.

Hi all,

This is the real Kola Boof.

Do you remember VANITY 6 and its gorgeous lead singer "VANITY"??

Well her real name is Denise Matthews and she has blurbed my

upcoming "GIRL GROUP" novel entitled "Virgins In the Beehive."

http://bit.ly/c76Gue

THE REAL KOLA BOOF

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook....oof?ref=profile

SMH @ this parched throat whore.

WTF is your issue, clownola? This post was created by a person about himself and although I think it's a bad move, a stupid one infact to blast it all over the net, it WAS HIS TOPIC and you decide to plug yourself in his topic about addiction? You need your long ass face slapped. Real talk!

[Miss Camarel]: "This post was created by a person about himself and although I think it's a bad move, a stupid one infact to blast it all over the net"

Excuse me, that's the second time you've said that but you have not said why that was a bad move. I mean, if that's your opinion, you still are responsible for your words. If it's something other than that, then pull my coat because I am alway open for a little wisdom. Show me your's, because I have no problem showing mine. And, I am cool with that. Really, what about you? Are you secure about who you are? I think the answer is obvious. Show me how I am wrong... on both issues. Maybe we all can learn a little something.

[Miss Camarel]: "This post was created by a person about himself and although I think it's a bad move, a stupid one infact to blast it all over the net"

Excuse me, that's the second time you've said that but you have not said why that was a bad move. I mean, if that's your opinion, you still are responsible for your words. If it's something other than that, then pull my coat because I am alway open for a little wisdom. Show me your's, because I have no problem showing mine. And, I am cool with that. Really, what about you? Are you secure about who you are? I think the answer is obvious. Show me how I am wrong... on both issues. Maybe we all can learn a little something.

Well, before I answer you, may I ask why you DELETED the damn post?

Yeah, exactly...because the responses were NOT the ones you were expecting.

THAT IS WHY I thought it was a bad move.

Well Miss Camarel, now that I see what I am working with, I understand your position.

[Camarel]: "Yeah, exactly...because the responses were NOT the ones you were expecting.

THAT IS WHY I thought it was a bad move"

Nope, quite the opposite. first, I was not looking for a response, yet your's is exactly what I expected. See, it's obvious that we will not meet on common ground, because your answer makes little sense at all. Listen to what you said, because "I"[CareyCarey] didn't receive the response that "I" wanted, "you" thought it was a bad move. So, if "I"[Carey] received the reponses that "I" was excpecting Then "you" would have thought it was a good move??? Do you see why your statement is nothing more than a porous assumption that speaks more about you, than it does about my reason to delete the post.

I took it down because that type of post was meant for an audience of those that may be suffering from their own personal storm. Exposing my flaws serves 2 purposes. It allows me to be free of my past indescretions and false self image, and it's meant to send a messages to others that they are not alone.

Again, it's become glaringly obvious that the post was not meant for you. It's my opinion that you are very young and therefore are still searching to find who and what you are. Consequently, in your mind, you have few faults that you need to work on. But I'd be the first to tell you that you may be mistaken in that belief. Why? Well, for one, you hid behind several screen names, which tells me that you were insecure about something. What's in your wallet?

More importantly, this is not about a drink or a drug, it's about finding solutions to a horde of problems. So, posting that piece was a way for me to work on my solutions. It was not meant to receive replies. Because, you may not know this, but I've been a member of this book club/board for over 10 years. I have many friends that Ive met right here. Most of them did not know all of my story/storm. Some knew that I went to jail, but few knew my whole story. So, whenever a person show a secret from their past, they stand a risk of being alientated, or a least looked upon "differently". So, for me, I have to walk right into those possible scenaros and say "here I am friends and world, love me or leave me alone". Then I've taken the assumptions off the table, and then I am left to deal with the results. And, I can deal with that. The journey is in front of me... I am not looking back.

Miss Carmella, in the following piece, when you see "******" I'll put in divorecd, which means separated from someone or something. You can include a word of your choice. I am sure you might find something that fits you.

MISUNDERSTOOD

I SAID I CRIED LAST NIGHT, DIDN’T SAY I DIED LAST NIGHT

CAME THROUGH THE STORM, WAS ALL-RIGHT LAST NIGHT.

I CRIED TEARS OF JOY.

I WANTED TO BE WITH THEM, NOT IN THEM.

I LONGING FOR THEIR PRESENCE

HAD A HOLE, A ROLE

COULD HAVE FILLED IT WITH ANOTHER STAR

BUT THE PART WAS MADE FOR THEM.

OTHERS COULD HAVE PULLED IT OFF.

EVERYBODY COULD HAVE BEEN PAID.

BUT THAT PART WOULD HAVE BEEN MISSING THEM.

WHO SAID IT? I DIDN’T.

I SAID THEY LEFT, TOO MANY NIGHTS FILLED WITH IMAGES OF THEM.

TOO MANY VOWS BROKEN, THE PAIN– HAD NOTHING LEFT IN MY HEART NOTHING BUT DISDAIN FOR THEM.

WHAT DID YOU READ?

THE PAPER SAID *******, NOT USED.

NOT SOMEONE’S UNWANTED ITEM TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED AND TAKEN TO THE RESALE SHOP.

IT SAID ********, NOT NEARLY NEW..IT SHOULD SAY NEW.

DOES IT SAY I AM NOT WHOLE?

IS THERE AN ASTERISK SAYING THAT I AM MISSING PARTS?

WHERE DID IT SAY I WAS VOID OF LOVE, COMPASSION, HOPE...AND DREAMS?

DOES ******* STRIP A MAN OF HIS MANHOOD?

DOES ****** IMPLY THAT A WOMEN IS LOVE-LESS?

WHERE DOES IT SAY NUCLEAR WASTE?

I FELL DOWN, ROLLED AROUND, I GOT UP.

THAT ROAD IS BEHIND ME.

MY ROAD IS IN FRONT OF ME.

READ IT AGAIN, DID IT SAY I WAS A TOY TO BE PLAYED WITH?

DID IT SAY SPIN THIS, USE THIS, ANYONE CAN DO THIS!?

READ IT ONE MORE TIME.

I DOUBT IT...

I DOUBT IT SAID WITHOUT PRINCIPLES, OR ABSENT OF LOVE

IF YOU THINK SO, YOU GOT ME TWISTED, FUCKED UP, CONFUSED, AND MISUNDERSTOOD!

~CareyCarey

Well Miss Camarel, now that I see what I am working with, I understand your position.

[Camarel]: "Yeah, exactly...because the responses were NOT the ones you were expecting.

THAT IS WHY I thought it was a bad move"

Nope, quite the opposite. first, I was not looking for a response, yet your's is exactly what I expected. See, it's obvious that we will not meet on common ground, because your answer makes little sense at all. Listen to what you said, because "I"[CareyCarey] didn't receive the response that "I" wanted, "you" thought it was a bad move. So, if "I"[Carey] received the reponses that "I" was excpecting Then "you" would have thought it was a good move??? Do you see why your statement is nothing more than a porous assumption that speaks more about you, than it does about my reason to delete the post.

I took it down because that type of post was meant for an audience of those that may be suffering from their own personal storm. Exposing my flaws serves 2 purposes. It allows me to be free of my past indescretions and false self image, and it's meant to send a messages to others that they are not alone.

Again, it's become glaringly obvious that the post was not meant for you. It's my opinion that you are very young and therefore are still searching to find who and what you are. Consequently, in your mind, you have few faults that you need to work on. But I'd be the first to tell you that you may be mistaken in that belief. Why? Well, for one, you hid behind several screen names, which tells me that you were insecure about something. What's in your wallet?

More importantly, this is not about a drink or a drug, it's about finding solutions to a horde of problems. So, posting that piece was a way for me to work on my solutions. It was not meant to receive replies. Because, you may not know this, but I've been a member of this book club/board for over 10 years. I have many friends that Ive met right here. Most of them did not know all of my story/storm. Some knew that I went to jail, but few knew my whole story. So, whenever a person show a secret from their past, they stand a risk of being alientated, or a least looked upon "differently". So, for me, I have to walk right into those possible scenaros and say "here I am friends and world, love me or leave me alone". Then I've taken the assumptions off the table, and then I am left to deal with the results. And, I can deal with that. The journey is in front of me... I am not looking back.

Miss Carmella, in the following piece, when you see "******" I'll put in divorecd, which means separated from someone or something. You can include a word of your choice. I am sure you might find something that fits you.

MISUNDERSTOOD

I SAID I CRIED LAST NIGHT, DIDN’T SAY I DIED LAST NIGHT

CAME THROUGH THE STORM, WAS ALL-RIGHT LAST NIGHT.

I CRIED TEARS OF JOY.

I WANTED TO BE WITH THEM, NOT IN THEM.

I LONGING FOR THEIR PRESENCE

HAD A HOLE, A ROLE

COULD HAVE FILLED IT WITH ANOTHER STAR

BUT THE PART WAS MADE FOR THEM.

OTHERS COULD HAVE PULLED IT OFF.

EVERYBODY COULD HAVE BEEN PAID.

BUT THAT PART WOULD HAVE BEEN MISSING THEM.

WHO SAID IT? I DIDN’T.

I SAID THEY LEFT, TOO MANY NIGHTS FILLED WITH IMAGES OF THEM.

TOO MANY VOWS BROKEN, THE PAIN– HAD NOTHING LEFT IN MY HEART NOTHING BUT DISDAIN FOR THEM.

WHAT DID YOU READ?

THE PAPER SAID *******, NOT USED.

NOT SOMEONE’S UNWANTED ITEM TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED AND TAKEN TO THE RESALE SHOP.

IT SAID ********, NOT NEARLY NEW..IT SHOULD SAY NEW.

DOES IT SAY I AM NOT WHOLE?

IS THERE AN ASTERISK SAYING THAT I AM MISSING PARTS?

WHERE DID IT SAY I WAS VOID OF LOVE, COMPASSION, HOPE...AND DREAMS?

DOES ******* STRIP A MAN OF HIS MANHOOD?

DOES ****** IMPLY THAT A WOMEN IS LOVE-LESS?

WHERE DOES IT SAY NUCLEAR WASTE?

I FELL DOWN, ROLLED AROUND, I GOT UP.

THAT ROAD IS BEHIND ME.

MY ROAD IS IN FRONT OF ME.

READ IT AGAIN, DID IT SAY I WAS A TOY TO BE PLAYED WITH?

DID IT SAY SPIN THIS, USE THIS, ANYONE CAN DO THIS!?

READ IT ONE MORE TIME.

I DOUBT IT...

I DOUBT IT SAID WITHOUT PRINCIPLES, OR ABSENT OF LOVE

IF YOU THINK SO, YOU GOT ME TWISTED, FUCKED UP, CONFUSED, AND MISUNDERSTOOD!

~CareyCarey

You know damn well I am not reading all that bullshit. From comments to the poem you probably wrote while under the influence.

I simply thought the shit was a bad move and I am entitled to think that, since YOU put it out there on blast. I mean damn....why explain? You did it because you wanted to, I thought it was asinine and that's that.

Damn...you aint got ta make no speech, mane.