Guess the Author

Troy

- The crackling from the pipe sizzled loudly as she inhaled the dense, deadly smoke. The drug raced through her body in an instant, causing her brain to register orgasmic-like elations throughout her body. All her worries were suspended. A lightness filled her head. She had no thought. No Memories. She was within a present and without a past at the same time.

As Nika stepped slowly down down the stairs, and out of the abandoned building, the warm gooey liquid streamed more fluidly from under her skirt. Steam emitted from the liquid as it hit the freezing air oblivious to mother nature's wicked cold. She floated down the wary, dark street. She heard faint music in her ear, though she was not sure where it came from. "Oh, happy day...when Jesus washed...when Jesus washed...he took my sins away."

As she neared Lenox Avenue, a couple ambling by STOPPED dead in their tracks, staring wide-eyed with mouths agape. It was a ghastly sight to see a women dragging a newborn FETUS through the freezing snow by its UMBILICAL"

Thanks for asking Cynique I thought things were slow between Xmas and New years but it feels like that right now. Anywho the answer is Treasure Blue. He is from Harlem and his story, family background was rough! It would not be unreasonable to even ask the question is this a true story...

But he is a cool Brother. Here he is interviewed by my cousin Darryl Jenkins, back in 2007:

Someone here, in 2004, first turned me on to Treasure Blue Either that person of Thumper...