Parable of the Black Bourgeoisie

Guest Marvin X

Guest Marvin X

Parable of the Black Bourgeoisie

The economic and political dependence of this African neo-colonial bourgeoisie is reflected in its culture of apenmanship and parrotry enforced on a restive population through police boots, barbed wire, a gowned clergy and judiciary; their ideas are spread by a corpus of state intellectuals, the academic and journalistic laureates of the neo-colonial establishment.

--Ngugi wa Thiong'o, Decolonizing the Mind

The black bourgeoisie is a class of very sick people who go about their daily round pretending all is well. They have a gang of police who do not carry guns but are yet dangerous because they use masking tape to gag and silence the mouths of any and all who dare defy their sick value system of addiction to white supremacy that is full blown.

The culture police will silence or simply ignore those who refuse to speak the language of the black bourgeoisie, a language taught to them in the neo-colonial schools, churches, mosques and workplaces.

This class of trained monkeys includes artists, teachers, preachers, politicians and media parrots who make sure those who defy the culture police are punished by silence or ignored by non-invitation to their world of make believe.

They are not interviewed in the media, or invited to speak or teach at schools, colleges and universities, unless at their own expense. They may sometimes be invited and paid, but the culture police make sure no students are there to hear them, so they speak in an empty auditorium, even though they are paid handsomely. The black bourgeoisie don't care how much they are paid, just don't let students hear what they have to say. The culture police will actually speak after they speak and admit they have nothing to say, that they are rambling on to neutralize the atmosphere, to negate any raw truth that may have been said.

The black bourgeoisie culture police place those who defy them on house arrest, similar to the woman in Burma, for those who resist are not allowed to work, unless they agree to sing Silent Night, the national anthem.

One cannot say the A word, B word, C word, D word, E word or F word. In short, one must shut up and go along with the "King's English," of course the King was a pervert, oppressor, exploiter, robber and rapist, so who in their right mind would want to speak the "King's English"?

Rather than teach the masses in their own language, the "Mother tongue," how to behave, how to stop beating their partners, how to love themselves, the black bourgeoisie would rather the common people beat, maim, and kill their mates. Even when the masses or common people fight and steal the literature in their "Mother-tongue," the black bourgeoisie don't care, for they cannot allow them to speak in their language, they must be stopped by any means necessary.

And yet, the "King's English" and the language of the black bourgeoisie is filled with lies, duplicity and contradictions. Their language hides truth, especially of their sick, pitiful lives, terror in their mansions, in bed, hours of drunkenness and drug abuse, lechery and depravity, the golden handcuffs, incest, adultery, prostitution , emotional and verbal abuse--yes, in their moment of passion the black bourgeoisie actually use so-called foul language, yes, the very language they despise and condemn in the common people and those who speak or write in such language.

And still they walk with an air of superiority. They cannot speak or greet you on the street. There are perpetually in a rush or in a hurry going nowhere but to some din of iniquity where they wink and blink to increase their inordinancy and conspicuous consumption.

Their pseudo puritan language covers a multitude of sins and wickedness. Smiling faces belie the terror of their lives, for are they not sycophants of the worse kind, ass kissers in short, for some boss, some high class pimp in a suite, far above the street.

And yet, the black bourgeoisie are only one paycheck away from the street people who drink rot gut wine and push shopping carts, but at least they love each other with a love that is true and real!

Baraka said, "Where the soul's print should be there is only a cellulose pouch of disgusting habits." They suffer negritis, an inflammation of the negroid gland at the base of the brain, caused by negrocities or bad habits!

The black bourgeoisie were told long ago by E. Franklin Frazier about their world of make believe and conspicuous consumption. Nothing has changed, except there is more of the same.

--Marvin X

3/30/10

www.parablesandfablesofmarvinx.blogspot.com

What do you call what you wrote this essay in? Reads like the King's English to me. Why didn't you write it in Ebonics to prove your point? Afraid this would've prevented it from being taken seriously. The blatant contradiction here robs your parable of any credibility

Using standard English is more than just a capitulation on the part of the Black middleclass. Members within these ranks know that being fluent in the language of the dominate culture is also a tool and a weapon. Until the underclasses demonstrate that not being bi-lingual produces something other than a bunch of deprived fatherless kids trapped in the language of failure, what you say is counter-productive and nothing more than a re-hash of a dead-end rationale perpetuated by "throw-backs" who replace their last name with an "X". Wake up and smell the coffee. This is 2010.

Using standard English is more than just a capitulation on the part of the Black middleclass. Members within these ranks know that being fluent in the language of the dominate culture is also a tool and a weapon. Until the underclasses demonstrate that not being bi-lingual produces something other than a bunch of deprived fatherless kids trapped in the language of failure, what you say is counter-productive and nothing more than a re-hash of a dead-end rationale perpetuated by "throw-backs" who replace their last name with an "X". Wake up and smell the coffee. This is 2010.

Brilliant! I could not have articulated this reality better. I have no idea what this misplaced black nationalistic trash talking amounts to. What is the fuckin' point of it? I have many black friends who came from lower income and blue collar working class backgrounds who decided to stay in school, worked their way through or received scholarships to college. They followed the generic blue print of making a better life for themselves and their families. Now, they are all doing very well because the sacrifices and long term goal planning paid off. They are now part of that awful and traitorous so-called black middle class. But what did they do wrong? Decide to not be a victim and take total control of their lives? To work, go to school, side step the alluring self-destructive vices and behavior and prepare themselves for the next step? How dare they! Tsk…tsk…tsk….Nothing but sell out Uncle Toms and race traitors…..

And then there where those ambivalent Negroes who lived in the same neighborhoods and went to the same identical schools. Well, they never did anything with their lives. Never progressed or even made a committed serious attempt to transcend the mediocre and marginal conditions whence they came from. They dropped out of school, never did anything to improve their lives, had zero discipline or aspirations, still doing the same self destructive shit, some were murdered or imprisoned. And now the only embittered and tired coon victimization nonsense they continually bleat is similar if not identical to the article posted. How sad is that?

You are correct. Until Negroes accept the reality of mastering or at least possessing the ability to speak functional English, they will continue living on the fringes of society as a whole. I never could and still cannot understand the pseudo-pride and arrogance of being illiterate and not being able to master standard English. But I'm sure some intellectually disheveled indignant Negro will make a fraudulent attempt to defend the virulent verbal attacks against blacks who rejected the “white man be holding me back” mindset and the faux pas coonery deportment......

You are correct. Until Negroes accept the reality of mastering or at least possessing the ability to speak functional English, they will continue living on the fringes of society as a whole

(This bullshit proves the point of the person who wrote the essay--though I don't agree with everything he said.

ITEM: The most successful criminal attorney in St. Louis history was one Morris Shenker. He made millions of dollars and had stakes in hotels in Las Vegas. When he talked, he sounded like he just got off the boat. Peppered his speech with yiddish and other sayings.

ITEM: Look at the Asian and Arab and other businessmen taking over our areas. Same thing.

The language that you speak in America is MONEY. Negroes somehow can't get this through their thick skulls, I guess because, having a slave mentality often, they are afraid of power and money.

Put that scepter down, Rastus. That ain't fer you.

A Negro with command of the King's Enlish is just a coon speaking the King's English. All this stuff happening with Barak Obama ought to show you that, but you can't figure it.

I used to have a job which took me to mostly white small towns. I wore a suit on these trips, had to. Part of the job. When I went in knitted up speaking like Richard Burton I had a hard time. When I took off the coat, unknotted the tie, rolled up the sleeves, used some ain't I got what I wanted.

You know nothing. You do nothing. You get in the way of people who are trying.

When God carries these old cotton picking Negroes you'll see a BIG improvement.

I agree with you that Money is what talks, Chris. But you gotta consider that the way Barak Obama got to be president of the United states had a whole lot to do with how articulate he was in the King's English. And Jews with all of their duplicity, have never achieved this feat.

In order for Blacks to have the luxury of lapsing into the vernacular, they have to gain leverage by making white folks believe they are carbon copies of them. It's all a game.

All these Ethnics who make inroads into the system may not speak the King's English, but they understand it. It should never be under-estimated what rewards can be reaped from operating within the frame work of the King's English.

ITEM: The most successful criminal attorney in St. Louis history was one Morris Shenker. He made millions of dollars and had stakes in hotels in Las Vegas. When he talked, he sounded like he just got off the boat. Peppered his speech with yiddish and other sayings.

Means nothing. He was a Jew and Jews are well connected and operate in places and have privileges street coons like yourself have never had access to (or the desire to have)…..

ITEM: Look at the Asian and Arab and other businessmen taking over our areas. Same thing.

Because you let them. When confused ghetto nationalists like you decide to stop wailing victimology and entitlement in every sentence and decide to establish a competitive business marketing strategy as a group like every other race and identifiable ethnicity (hint….hint….), then there will ne no need for them to be in your area……

The language that you speak in America is MONEY. Negroes somehow can't get this through their thick skulls, I guess because, having a slave mentality often, they are afraid of power and money.

No, they are not afraid of power and money. I guess you think you say any mindless goofy quip and no one will notice (probably because of the circles you operate in). They lack the skills, determination and collective desire as a group to do it.

A Negro with command of the King's English is just a coon speaking the King's English. All this stuff happening with Barak Obama ought to show you that, but you can't figure it.

Wrong. It’s 40 once addicted corner Negroes like you who don’t get it. His command of the English language got him where he is! Had he only spoke Chrishayden coonery, he could possibly be sharing that crack pipe that your holding while reading this post…..

I used to have a job which took me to mostly white small towns. I wore a suit on these trips, had to. Part of the job. When I went in knitted up speaking like Richard Burton I had a hard time. When I took off the coat, unknotted the tie, rolled up the sleeves, used some ain't I got what I wanted.

Got what you wanted? Of course you did. That’s because you instinctively resorted back to your ghetto project acculturation roots. They were looking at the end of a 38 or a switch blade…..

You know nothing. You do nothing. You get in the way of people who are trying.

Ok….Ok…..It’s true. It’s all my fault. I encourage young black people to get as much education and certifications as possible, avoid drugs, gangs and bad company that could put them at risk with the justice system. To constantly read, master standard English in both speaking and writing, to learn a second language that is in demand, stay abreast of all current political events and activities (vote!!!), become computer savvy, take any job in the interim and network as much as possible for educational possibilities and employment. So, I guess your right Chris. Because of me doing this, there is no doubt that I am interfering and getting in the way of black people advancing their lot in life. You put me on blast and now I will admit my traitorous transgressions. Sigh…..You win……..

Gee, Xeon, was that an April Fool's Joke????? :o My frienemy Chrishayden a coon? Come on. He's a college-educated published author and poet, who comes from a middeclass family and is the son of a minister. He's obviously very conflicted about black folks, as evidenced by how he thinks he's the only one who can criticize them. But, as far as I know, he's harmless. :blink:

Do you even know any Jews?

Of course, I know Jews; grew up around them. How dare you ask me that. I was referring to the example that Chrishayden cited, describing a Jewish attorney, who like many trial lawyers, assumed a duplicitous stance.

Furthrmore, when it comes to the art of making money, something Jews have a talent for, being duplicitous is par for the course.

Now go back to petting your rats.

How dare you ask me that.

I have a strong dislike for hackneyed stereotypes that demonize entire ethnicities. That's how.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a czarist hoax. Get with the 21st century.

Now go back to petting your rats.

Those few lines were probably the most honest she's ever written here. You shouldn't discourage that.

Puleeze. Who demonized an entire ethnicity?? In the first place, calling somebody "duplicitous" is not necessary a bad thing to a cynic like me. It depends on the circumstances.

You are obviously a "condescending bleeding-heart cause embracer" on a mission to show the "misguided" of the world the error of their ways.

I have nothing against Jews in particular. I think they're smart and funny. Stop bending over backwards to show how unprejudiced you are. We get it. And if you are, yourself, Jewish, more power to you.