PRESIDENT OBAMA AND GUN CONTROL///

PRESIDENT OBAMA WANTS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUYING AUTOMATIC RIFLES,THAT RESEAMBLE MACHINE GUN, SHOOT LIKE MACHINE GUNS,I AGREE.BUT THIS WILL NOT STOP THE GUN VIOLENCE IN BLACK COMMUNITIES BY GANGS..IN CHICAGO LAST YEAR 500 PEOPLE KILLED, HOW MANY WERE BLACK KILLED BY GANGS....I DO NOT THINK GANGS ARE BUYING GUNS AT GUN STORES, WHERE ARE BLACK GANGS GETTING GUNS//.GUN VIOLENCE BY GANGS IN CHICAGO,PHILADELPHIA, BALTIMORE, NEWARK ,TRENTON AND DETROIT THE PRESIDENT GUN CONTROL PLAN WILL NOT STOP... . .//THE NAACP,BLACK POLITICIANS AND BLACK PREACHERS SHOULD BUY VIDEO CAMERAS AND VIDEO TAPE THE GANGS, PIMPS, THUGS AND DRUG SELLERS AND TELL THE POLICE THEY ARE DOING TO HELP THE CRIME PROBLEM IN BLACK COMMUNITIES.THAT WANT HAPPEN, NAACP, TO BUSY PLANNING THE NEXT AWARD SHOW FOR RICH BLACK PEOPLE, ELECTION BLAC POLITICIAN DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY SPEAK FOR AT ELECTION TIME, THE PREACHERS MOTIVATED BY GREED AND MONEY...THE CHURCH DOOR CLOSED EXCEPT ON SUNDAY....SAID BY BILL COSBY AT THE 2006 NAACP MEETING........///

While I think there are too many laws on the books at the Federal, State, and Local levels....I think they should start enforcing more of the key laws that really matter.

But from what I've observed, most of the violence in the ghetto comes from 2 sources:

1. Repeat offenders.

They repeat because they aren't properly punished the first time.

It's usually the same gangstas who are well known in the hood who are doing most of the dirt. People know who they are but don't tell on them because they can't rely on the police to protect them from retaliation.

You want to critize people for not snitching, but hell....you couldn't or wouldn't protect duke who just got popped last night. How are you going to protect some single mother who has to walk to work day and night with her children on half-lit or unlit streets?

Criminals need to be PUNISHED for thier violent crimes, not just warehoused.

2. People with untreated mental disorders

And by mental disorders I'm not only talking about the classical ones like schizophrenia or bipolar; but if you have a drug or alcohol addiction.....in my opinion you have a mental illness.

A person killed by someone in an alcohol induced rage is just as dead as one killed by a paranoid schizophrenic.

Instead of locking them up and giving them the treatment they need, most White people with mental problems are just given medication and released on the street so the state doesn't have to feed and take care of them.

But a lot of Black sufferers don't get ANY treatment except a hot bullet from the police or thrown in jail if they attack somebody.

They need to start building more hospitals to give people the proper care they need.

Addressing just those 2 things alone would cut violent crime in half.

Plus we need far more cops on the street than we currently have.

Detroit cut it's police department down to a 1/3 of what it was 15 years ago and the police stations actually CLOSE AT 4:30 PM!

And now city officials are scratching their asss wondering why crime has skyrocketed.

In most cities in the United States, we need atleast 3 times more police officers in the neighborhoods than we have currently and they need to get out of the cruisers and start walking the beat again.