REV. MARTIN LUTHER KING'S BIBLE

SOME BLACK PEOPLE WERE UPSET WHEN DR. KING'S BIBLE WAS USED BY THE PRESIDENT WHEN HE WAS SWORN IN AGAIN AS THE PRESIDENT//PROFESSOR CORNEL WEST SAID, PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A REPUBLICAN IN BLACK FACE..NOT WORTHY OF DR. KING BIBLE..DR. KING WOULD NOT APPROVE OF WHAT OBAMA HAS NOT DONE.REALLY/THE INTERPETERS OF DR. KING//PROFESSOR WEST HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THE BLACK CHURCH CORRUPT BEHAVIOR..BLACK PREACHERS CHEATING ON THEIR WIVES,HAVING CHILDREN WITH MISTRESSES, STEALING, AND KILLING THEIR WIVES..3 BLACK PREACHERS ARE IN PRISON FOR KILLING THEIR WIVES...I THINK TAVIS SMILEY IS ANOTHER MOUTH AGAINST THE PRESIDENT..BOOKS BLACK PREACHERS SHOULD READ, MY DREAM A COLLECTION OF SERMONS BY DR. KING, CALL TO CONSCIENCE,BY CLAYBORNE CARSON...WHY DO THE NAACP CONDONE THE BLACK CHURCH CORRUPT BEHAVIOR,,PREACHERS DO NOT RESEAMBLE DR. KING,BUT YET IN 1991 THEY WERE PROTESTING CLARENCE THOMAS BEING PUT ON SUPREME COURT BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING LIKE THURGOOD MARSHALL///////.BLACK PREACHERS WILL WEAR KLAN OUTFITS AND BURN CROSSES FOR MONEY./////..

boitumelo, West seems to be running off the rails lately in his critique of Obama.  I'm with him most of the time, but when his goes down roads bitchin' about the Bible Obama swore his oath on -- who cares...really?!

The even sadder thing is how the media eats it up and broadcast it far an wide.  I find the whole thing irritating and I tend to tune out.

Collectively, we ("Black" people in America who are descendants of slaves are mentally ill), our dependence on and the success of charismatic minister you complain about so often is a reflection of this.  The blind support of Obama is another.  I could go on...