Read it here, WBP+1

I tried to tell yawl about WBP+1.That be white boy power plus 1 light skin brotha. See, since this is not a post-post-racial America. There's only one way I pick my Final 4.

Well, first I count the number of white boys on the team. Then I look to see how many of them are part of the starting 5. Now I move to the coach. If the coach has a last name that's hard for me to pronounce, he, and the team are in my Final 4.

But don't hate me, hate the players. I mean, I'm from Iowa and white boys have been kicking my ass since grade school. Are you kidding me, they all have a hoop in their driveway or in their back yards. That's why they can't jump but can hit that 3 pointer.

I know... I know, Northern Iowa didn't make it to the final 4, but hey, they didn't do too bad for a bunch of slow white boys... that can't jump. But see, I don't know if you noticed, but they had a negro buster. They had an 8' 2" corn feed 300lb white boy. Yep, I've had a few of them run me through a few corn fields. They're not very fast, but they can dunk a basketball and sling Negroes off the boards.

Nope, Northern Iowa didn't make it to the Final 4 this year, but Butler did. The name "butler" tells the story. See, I've lived in Indiana (Yvettep's there now :-)and there's some real rednecks around dem parts. I mean, Butler's basketball team may not be WBP+1 but Mr Charlie is in the house. I think the team mascot is the Grand Wizard. Okay, don't believe me, but I'm tellin' you, this is not a post-post-racial America.

I would bet yawl, but I am still waiting on this one blogger to pay off a wager from last years World Series. I'm not going to call his name but *cough*Keith*cough*fromPhilly*cough* still owes me a little sumtin'.

But I'll tell you what, I am open for suggestions. I mean, I'll listen to a few words of wisdom. Maybe somebody knows more about this basketball thang than me. But don't forget, CareyCarey said the nets will be cut down by one light skinned brotha with a white girlfriend, four 3 point shooting white guys, and a coach that has a nose that's looks like that thang that hangs off the end of a fried chicken back... but a little longer.

GO DUKE!

post-22-12702060493529_thumb.jpg

.....the nets will be cut down by one light skinned brotha with a white girlfriend, four 3 point shooting white guys, and a coach that has a nose that's looks like that thang that hangs off the end of a fried chicken back.....

Well, if that is the case, then I guess that means they were better than all the other teams regardless of their race and character make up......*shrugs*.....

But I'll tell you what, I am open for suggestions. I mean, I'll listen to a few words of wisdom. Maybe somebody knows more about this basketball thang than me. But don't forget, CareyCarey said the nets will be cut down by one light skinned brotha with a white girlfriend, four 3 point shooting white guys, and a coach that has a nose that's looks like that thang that hangs off the end of a fried chicken back... but a little longer.

"You see. This is what I am talking about.

Here, in the 21st Century, a man pushing white supremecy over a basketball game.

Imagine if he finds out white folks invented mashed potatoes.

At one time professional basketball was dominated by the Jews. Oh yes. You think they give a damn that they got Negroes starting on all the teams now?

Jeezus. Get your mind up out the gutter, Black Man!!

Now come on Pud-n-Tane, ask me again, and I'll tell you the same. I mean, don't hate the players. I am just voicing the obvious. They are playing in Indiana, right in Butler's backyard. Coach K led the USA to a Olympic Gold Medal. Now, you figure it out.

But of course, some Mr Hap Rap Brown Negroes believe we have overcome, and in such, the ball bounces freely.

"Rarely do we find men who willing engage in hard, solid thinging. There's an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains "some people" more than having to think"

So, whatchoo got to say this morning, Carey after Butler's humiliating rout in the championship game? (I know it was only 2 point difference and they could have won if that last 3 point attempt had gone in, but you know me!)

I am sure somebody pulled you aside at some time and told you never to bet on the outcomes of sporting events.

People--like yourself--get too excited and caught up.

I even do it sometimes.

But then I remind myself that I ain't playing not one second in it--so I ain't got no dog in the hunt--unless of course I have made an unfortunate wager....

Contemplate all this on the Tree of Woe..

What!? Excuse me, what's up with the rout thang? I think I said Duke would win. Now, if you would have asked me what I thought of the spread, I would have gladly given U my opinion. Geez!

"People like you"

I hear-ya.

See, wouldn't it have been easier for you to say... "nice call Carey"? But no, you chose the back door.

NIggas!