PROSTATE CANCER AND BLACK MEN.

ON THE NEWS,  TEMPTATION GROUP  SINGER   DAMON HARRIS DIED   FROM PROSTATE CANCER....BLACK MEN   DEVELOPE  PROSTATE  CANCER  MORE THAN ANY OTHER  RACE..BLACK MEN DIE  MORE  THAN WHITE MEN FROM PROSTATE  CANCER..BLACK MEN  DELAY  SCRENING FOR PROSTAE  PROBLEMS,  CANCER  AND DIAGNOSIS.....SOME BLACK PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY  BECAUSE OF THE TUSKEGEE  EXPERIMENTS  YEARS AGO...BLACK MEN  THINKING THEY WERE   TREATED FOR SYPHILLIS  WAS NOT .......ANOTHER   SINGER  OF THE TEMPTATIONS HAS DIED..SINGER RICHARD STREET./RICHARD STREET  DIED FROM LUNG PROBLEMS  NEWS SAYS..THAT LEAVES  ,2 ,   TEMPTATIONS -MEMBERS,  LEFT  OTIS WILLIAMS AND DENNIS EDWARDS..///...

Does anyone believe Black men today are afraid of doctors because of the Tuskegee experience and tragedy?   I doubt the average Black man (particularly our younger men) know anything about it . 

If anything it is a issue of a lack of health coverage, or just ignorance or laziness about getting of regular physical examinations.

I agree that most of it comes from a lack of proper health care and laziness with regards to routine physical exams period. But that prostate exam itself is quite invasive!

Most men don't care too much for a greasy finger stuck up their ass.

If you're confused about your sexuality......
If you're not sure if you're gay or not.....
A good prostate exam will help you "find" yourself....lol.

But I especially agree that most of the health problems many Black men suffer from comes from ignorance, both medical and nutritional.

It's a known fact that people of West African descent don't tolerate red meat and alcohol as well as people of European descent and the over indulgence in it leads to all type of health problems.
Also, certain heavy metals and other toxins seem to favor some organs over others.

Mercury favors the brain and nervous system.
Some toxins favor the liver and kidneys.
Others favor the lungs.
Nickle and some other metals and toxins settle in the prostate and can cause problems.

Over the years, if these toxins aren't routinely flushed out of the system then they build up and often express themselves as various diseases.

Also....
Although I haven't heard this mentioned anywhere else yet, since the prostate is atleast partially responsible for making semen. Perhaps the sexual practices of many Black men in the West is having a detrimental effect on their prostates.