Chewin on Caramel

Well, we've been waiting for somebody to spice things up here and although I don't quite know what to make of CaramelGirl, she cracks me up. :lol: That icon of the skeptical sista drinking the strawberry Koolaid{?} sent me into hysterics. Ooooh, Lordy. I could just hear her sayin "ummmm hum". <_<

I have a feeling folks might suspect Caramel is a sock puppet of mine because we are both Kola Boof taunters, but as I've always said, I don't need anybody else to speak for me or to toot my horn. Everything I have to say, I want to take credit for. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, welcome aboard Caramelgirl. I'm feelin ya. And I'm just wondering if you are a poster from the past who I know.... In the meantime, I'm also wondering how anybody will know if the Kola Boof impersonater is doing a good job of spoofing her? Who's ever seen Kola in action. It's not like she's a well-known entertainer famous for something. What he's gonna do? simulate sex with a person dressed up as Osama Bin Ladin??? Oh well. :blink:

And I'm really wondering if those 2 former purveyors of erotica "nasty girl" Vanity and "do me" Prince ever attend the same bible study now that he's found the lord and she's found kola boof. :unsure:

• Like 1

Well, we've been waiting for somebody to spice things up here and although I don't quite know what to make of CaramelGirl, she cracks me up. :lol: That icon of the skeptical sista drinking the strawberry Koolaid{?} sent me into hysterics. Ooooh, Lordy. I could just hear her sayin "ummmm hum". <_<

I have a feeling folks might suspect Caramel is a sock puppet of mine because we are both Kola Boof taunters, but as I've always said, I don't need anybody else to speak for me or to toot my horn. Everything I have to say, I want to take credit for. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, welcome aboard Caramelgirl. I'm feelin ya. And I'm just wondering if you are a poster from the past who I know.... In the meantime, I'm also wondering how anybody will know if the Kola Boof impersonater is doing a good job of spoofing her? Who's ever seen Kola in action. It's not like she's a well-known entertainer famous for something. What he's gonna do? simulate sex with a person dressed up as Osama Bin Ladin??? Oh well. :blink:

And I'm really wondering if those 2 former purveyors of erotica "nasty girl" Vanity and "do me" Prince ever attend the same bible study now that he's found the lord and she's found kola boof. :unsure:

LMAO!

Well thank you, Ms. Cynique...I appreciate the welcome.

I did post at the old boards...by the name of Rachel. I got into it with Kola a few times and then I just stopped posting. Got bored, I guess but I still would read every now and then and it amazed me how unstable, insecure and desperate this Kola Boof character was/is.

I kinda feel sorry for her...a little.

At anyrate, thank you again and btw, I love my avatar too! LOL...it's a gay dude and his facial expression while chewing on that ice is funny as hell to me. Mostly his expression is how I look whenever I read any poster's batch of craziness.

Just seemed...fitting that "purple cup boy" became my avi.

I did post at the old boards...by the name of Rachel. I got into it with Kola a few times and then I just stopped posting. Got bored, I guess but I still would read every now and then and it amazed me how unstable, insecure and desperate this Kola Boof character was/is.

Glad to see you back. We can use all the active members we can get to jump start the forum again. And yeah, your avatar had me rolling when I first saw it. I'm still laughing....