THE UN BLACK YOU/

I SAW  ON THE TRISHA GODDARD SHOW  LAST MONTH   BLACK PEOPLE  WHO  HATE   DATING BLACK PEOPLE...BLACK MAN HATES BLACK WOMEN..BLACK WOMAN HATES  BLACK MEN..THE BLACK MAN SAID  HE  ONLY DATES WHITE WOMEN,BLACK  WOMEN ARE TOO  GHETTO AND ABUSIVE..THE  BLACK WOMAN  SAID   SHE DO NOT DATE  BLACK MEN.SHE WANTS TO  BLEACH HER SKIN  SHE HAS  BLUE  OR GREEN  CONTACT LENS.. THEY  SAY EATIN G FRIED CHICKEN IS  BEING BLACK, HAS IT COME TO THIS./HE SAID  ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE IGNORANT.SHE SAID SHE WOULD NOT LET HER SON  PLAY WITH BLACK CHILDREN.....THIS IS BEYOND  MALCOLM X  DIVIDE AND CONQUER..WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO  BLACK PEOPLE./////

• Like 1

This actually isn't new.  But I think it is magnified in an era where our perceptions are more readily shaped by our engagement with media than our interactions with people.  It's very easy to come to those conclusions when you exclude actual interactions with the types of people you denigrate.  On the whole it's tough for me to be concerned with these lesser minded people anyway. 

Boitumelo  Harry Brown

Lol.

I agree some of this is divide and conquer, but much of this dislike and Black people distancing themselves from eachother not only culturally but often physically is often done for quite logical reasons.

Certainly not all or even most, but too many of our people are just plain stupid and ghetto.

There....I said it.

Too many of our people are steeped in ignorance and vulgarity to the point of it being unbearable to deal with, and those who WANT to live peaceful productive lives often don't know what to do about the situation.
They don't want to get hurt either physically or emotionally dealing with the vulgar and callous people that the modern ghettos of America often make NOR do they want to contribute to Black-on-Black violence by defending themselves and hurting their own people out of frustration or self defense.

.....so they run away and try to get as far away from Black people and what they see as "Black culture" as possible.

Martin Luther King lectured about "not judging people by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character".  Malcolm X  took the stigma out of the word "black"  and was almost single-handedly responsible for  it replacing the slave-tainted  "negro" label.  The Black Panthers went further and popularized the phrase "black is beautiful".  These inspirational   quotes elevated their speakers to heroric status, but now they are just empty reminders from the past.  Here we are in the 21st century unable to reconcile  "what" black is with "who" black is, dividing the ranks up with terms like :"ghetto" and "bougie" and "homies". In the mean time, the  color caste system is alive and well, as is white racism.  :(  

What is the lesson to be learned from this, class?  :o  Damned if I know. :blink:   Black people seem to be their own worst enemy, even turning against each other. Nothing seems to work and  progress has regressed. For those who insist that every problem has a solution, all I have to say is that throughout America's inner cities, maybe the word should be put out that free Michael Jordan gym shoes will be given away at nearby athletic fields.  :)  Then when all the low-life troublemakin niggas  are assembled in one place, a drone could be - nah, nevermind.... ;)     

• Like 1

What is the lesson to be learned from this, class? Damned if I know.

Lol, must I bring the dunce-hat and stool in from the other room?

Black people seem to be their own worst enemy, even turning against each other. Nothing seems to work and progress has regressed. For those who insist that every problem has a solution, all I have to say is that throughout America's inner cities, maybe the word should be put out that free Michael Jordan gym shoes will be given away at nearby athletic fields. Then when all the low-life troublemakin niggas are assembled in one place, a drone could be - nah, nevermind....

I'm one of those who believe and insist that every problem has atleast ONE solution and most problems have multiple solutions.

Also, problems can actually be a way to improve things beyond the original state!

It's oversimplifying the issue to just say that Black people are just turning against eachother.

Again, many Black people are SEPARATING themselves from the overwhelming ignorance and immorality they are seeing so much of and feel they can do little about.

I went to a beautiful Japanese resturant for lunch today and it was a nice and peaceful environment until....."you know who"...showed up.

I should have known there would be trouble when I saw a Black woman in a Fila tracksuit and a long blonde wig fitted improperly on her head......

A few minute later I heard the sound of a loud hoarse voice commonly heard in the back alley of a ghetto but rarely in a Japanese Resturant in the suburbs and it was fussing and arguing and demanding this and that and a few minutes later I saw 2 or 3 Japanese employees going in that direction and more arguing and threats to call the police.

((shakes head))

The lady who runs the place knows me and saw me looking at the incident and later came over to apologize for the scene but I stopped her and instead apologized to HER for the stupid and silly behavior of that woman.

Why?

Because SO MANY Black people are acting a straight up-n-down FOOL today that if some of us don't acknowledge it and apologize people will begin to think we all either engage in or condone such anti-social and disgusting behavior.

As a kid I didn't think I'd be one of "those" type of Black people.

The type who went around apologizing to White folks for the behavior of Black people.

I used to think it was so Uncle-Tomish and unnecessary.

But here I was apologizing on behalf of the Black race to this Japanese woman as I've done other times to Whites, Asians, and even Black Africans who've had first hand encounters with the IGNORANCE that hate produced.

We must separate and distance ourselves from the dead weight in order to progress and move on.

That's a solution? good thing you brought your dunce cap with you.  Talk about "oversimplifying" things.  You must actually think color blindness exists and that when it comes to separating yourself from people who look like you, wishing will make it so.

I do not applaud your apologizing for the bad behavior that transcends race. I don't think a white person would apologize to you if you were offended by a bunch of red necks waving a rebel flag in your face. You need to be apologizing for the black Panther's legacy of devaluating their women.  Puleeze.

Cynique

You must actually think color blindness exists and that when it comes to separating yourself from people who look like you, wishing will make it so.

Not exactly sure what you mean.
Care to elaborate?

I do not applaud your apologizing for the bad behavior that transcends race. I don't think a white person would apologize to you if you were offended by a bunch of red necks waving a rebel flag in your face. You need to be apologizing for the black Panther's legacy of devaluating their women. Puleeze.

But ya know.......
I hear the same SILLY "reasoning"  coming from some of the teenagers when I correct them for call eachother nigga in public and even brag about engaging in illegal and immoral activities without caring who's listening .

One smartass with a doo-rag on his head and a swisher-sweet blunt stuck in his ear will blurt out,
"Yeah but...but..White folks be doin' the same thang!!"

Yes, offensive and vulgar behavior can be found in EVERY race; certainly Black people have no monopoly on it. But White people have built great cities, tall buildings, monuments, and established nations that are still in existance today to point to as a sign of thier intelligence.
So if one or 2 of them happen to fall through the cracks, who cares?
For every one White FOOL you can find 2 who are accomplished and successful.

Can you say the same thing about OUR people?

Until you can.......
Take that Swisher Sweet out of your ear and recognize how SILLY it is in trying to justify stupid behavior among our people by saying White people do it too, lol.

And when have I devalued Black Panther women?

It's not about white people doing it, too. As usual you are putting your spin on things.   It's about you appointing yourself, as an apologist for  the bad behavior of people who just happen to be black. Who are YOU?  You haven't earned the right to do that, - you who want to separate yourself from those in your race who don't meet with your approval.  Sympathizing with the Chinese owner is one thing.  Apologizing to her is something else.  I am often disgusted with the antics of people who happen to be black but I am not presumptuous enough to take  on the role of their keeper. Since you don't want to be associated with these troublemakers, than keep your nose out of the interactions they have with other people. The same would apply to a black stranger who acts civilized.  You can't take credit for this because you had nothing to do with it. 

You devalue black panther women when you say they should put up with the  insensitive sexist behavior of the males who  are preening and flexing their muscles,trying to pass themselves off as revolutionaries because they like of how cool the look in black leather jackets. But one thing for sure, you'd never find them groveling at the feet of white people, apologizing to them for what niggas do.

Cynique

Yes, you really "stepped right into it" tonight....lol.

It's not about white people doing it, too. As usual you are putting your spin on things. It's about you appointing yourself, as an apologist for the bad behavior of people who just happen to be black. Who are YOU?

I'm a productive law abiding Black man who abhors ignorant and antisocial behavior, especially when it's perpetrated against people of color (Black, Brown, Yellow, ect).

And you have a problem with that?

You haven't earned the right to do that, - you who want to separate yourself from those in your race who don't meet with your approval. Sympathizing with the Chinese owner is one thing.

It would be another thing if she WAS CHINESE.
But the lady was JAPANESE!

Since you don't want to be associated with these troublemakers, than keep your nose out of the interactions they have with other people. The same would apply to a black stranger who acts civilized. You can't take credit for this because you had nothing to do with it.

It's not about taking credit for it.
I can encourage his civility and ASSOCIATE myself with the likes of other civilized law abiding Black people in an effort to combat the self-destructive ignorance that seems to be so malignant in some Black communities.

Again, do you have a problem with a Black man doing that?

You devalue black panther women when you say they should put up with the insensitive sexist behavior of the males who are preening and flexing their muscles,

And you devalue YOURSELF and look silly when you repeatedly make up stories and accuse people of saying things that they haven't even come close to saying.
Keep doing it and people will stop taking anything you say seriously.

But one thing for sure, you'd never find them groveling at the feet of white people, apologizing to them for what niggas do

Are these the same men you call "drug crazed thugs" in another thread????

Well.............
Maybe the Panthers SHOULD have done a little more apologizing for the stupid behavior of the most vulgar of our people back then. Perhaps it would have brought more peace and understanding between them and the police and White society in general.

They knew who the thieves and dope dealers were.
They should have warned them about victimizing the community and if they refused to heed those warnings then grab them and turn their asses in to the police themselves.

Even at that time you can't tell me that ALL the police in Oakland, Chicago, and other cities were crooked and racist.

Not only aren't all White racist, but I've found out that a lot of those who are racist were MADE that way by seeing so much ignorance and vulgarity among AfroAmericans on a daily basis and I bet many of them are even more confused as to why few other decent AfroAmericans willing to confront them on thier anti-social behavior.

You sit up and watch your own people act a natural fool, then you want to get mad at the police and call them racist because YOU were to lazy or indifferent to enforce standard of decency and morality in your own neighborhood.

What ever happened to keeping our own in check?

The 2 groups bringing this nation down is IGNORANT Black folks and RACIST White folks and both of them feed of of the behavior of eachother.

Aw shut up with all your righteous indignation, and your desperate attempts to make you  look like something other than a meddling fool.  Quibbling about whatever nationality the restaurant owner was is typical of the nit pickin you resort to when you're hanging by a thread.  You're so full of yourself it's a wonder you even have to patronize a restaurant. The only stepping I did was to walk around all that BS you're grunting out, as you accuse me of the VERY things that you are guilty of.   And all the things I say about black panthers is in alignment with them not apologizing to white people like a wimp.

The inflated opinion you have of yourself is incredible and it's really funny how you implode when someone sums up the gist of what you say.  You can't stand to hear how your words come across to others.  And you take yourself much too seriously. If you were as smart as you think you are, it would different. As it is. excuse me while I stifle a yawn. 

BTW, none of your arguments changed my mind about the presumptuousness of your apology so  I have nothing further to say on the subject. If you don't like it, too freakin bad. :P  

Ok, Ok, while on the subject of apologizing, I apologize to Pioneer for not being able to resist making a personal attack on him. I realize that too often my responses are laced with ad-hominem remarks because I get such a fiendish delight out of sticking pins in windbags.  :rolleyes:   I'm sure that Troy probably notices this, but as the HNIC of this site, it would never occur to him  to apologize for my behavior.  He is a reasonable and judicious man.  -_-

Some years back, President Clinton who, if anybody, is in a position to speak  on behalf of his people, issued an apology to  African Americans for the 400-year enslavement of their ancestors.   Thanks, Bill.   A "thank you", is the best I can do.  My apologizing to you for the bad behavior of black people, is not an option.  The legacy of slavery still resonates throughout black America and its present day victims include those languishing on the ghetto plantations.  For this I am sorry. :unsure:

• Like 1

You have a weird sense of humor.
You tell jokes and make funnies that only YOU seem to "get".....lol.

But since you brought up slavery and apologies (even in a silly context), we know that the conditions in the ghetto (children born out of wedlock, gang violence, drug use, ect.....) aren't as a result of the legacies of slavery.

Most of these social ills are as a DIRECT result of the ignorance and immorality that has spread through out much of the modern AfroAmerican community like a plague.

Hell slavery legally ended around 1865 and even during Jim Crow and up until the 70's Black people were steadily progressing in business, wealth, supporting thier families, building religious institutions (churces, mosques, ect...)
Then in the 80s shit started taking a turn for the worse.

DRUGS and GANGSTA RAP were the 2 demons unleashed in the 80s to strip many of our people from their morals and destroy them from the inside out.

Had Africans come to America as voluntary immigrants instead of in bondage, their history and culture would've been very different in this country.  Had the Reconstruction period after the civil war made better provision for freed slaves, the share cropper class wouldn't have stagnated in the deep rural south where it festered, propagated by those who didn't head north in the first 2 great migrations but straggled into the urban areas later during the early 60s, settling into the housing projects being vacated by the upwardly mobile Blacks. But it's not entrely about what Blacks were doing, it was more about what the powers that be who were white were continuing  to do:practice racial discrimination. Blatantly and subtlely. 

Lower class descendants of slaves, were  uneducated, unemployed, dependent on the welfare system that encouraged the single motherhood that provided the matrix for a way of life that did not promote family values.  Yes, drawing from their sordid life styles, Rappers created their own music. Bonding with the gangs that were a substitute for families, the thug culture emerged. The ghettors were where organized crime flooded with drugs because their black residents were considered worthless.  And the rest is history. 

All this residue of slavery caught up with the descendants of slaves. Racism has become institutionalized and it has its roots in slavery whether physical or mental.  If you don't think that a certain privilege  come with being white, you need to think again, Pioneer. If you don't know what the origin of this entitlement is, you are naive.

And if you don't get what you perceive as a "joke", it's because you're the only one who does perceive it as such. Maybe you should learn to recognize a joke when you see one. 

• Like 1

SELF HATRED and IMPROPER GRAMMAR
....found  through out much of the AfroAmerican community can be directly linked to the legacy of slavery, that the residue stops just about there.

The vast majority of what you see happening in the hood today is as a direct result of willful ignorant and immoral choices that too many of our people have been allowed to make in a so-called  "free" society that doesn't properly reprimand them for it.

In this society you're FREE to be a lazy ass fool.
Infact, in some cases you can get your own show and get paid to do so.

And Black folks being on welfare and living in the projects has NOTHING to do with slavery.
NOT ALL....but MOST are (or were until most of them got torn down) there because too many of our people like to settle down to the lowest denominator and take the easiest road in life.
Many people fell on hard times and just couldn't get back up, but that's not the majority.

Rather than working hard, living responsibily, and saving their money to live in a decent apartment or buy a house they can afford.....too many want to keep thier money to buy drugs/alcohol and bullshit through life.
Low rent and "free" housing allowed them to do so.
Finding a friend or relative soft-hearted enough for them to mooch off of will work just as fine as well.

I personally didn't have a problem with the THEORECTICAL CONCEPT of the projects.
Being lazy and irresponsible shouldn't be a crime.  I wouldn't deny such a person the basics of food clothing and shelter.   I just won't subsidize their laziness and irresponsibility.

I don't like how they tore down the projects and started subsidizing apartments and houses.
Section 8 has made the problem even worse.
Now the same trouble making bums who were confined to the projects have now been permitted to spread thier evil all over the city.

My organization is currently pushing the idea of REBUILDING public housing projects and shelters so that families peole who can't afford thier own houses and apartments can have a place to stay instead of begging and bumming on the street and posing a public health hazzard.

But this time we'll do it with proper security and maintenance to make sure knuckleheads don't tear it up like they've done so many times before.

I know about White priviledge and the feelings of entitlement, I also know that Asians and Arabs and Africans come over to America and end up doing better than Whites!

It's the CULTURE of White America that allows so many of them to build wealth and keep it and it's the CULTURE of Black America that keeps so many Black people in poverty and reduces even those who come from the middle class down into poverty in just 1 or 2 generations.

You're unbelievable, Pioneer. Choices indeed. Choices involve aternatives. Are you somehow under the impression that jobs paying livable wages are readily available, and that all these troublesome black people have to do is make a decision to go out and get one of theses jobs and they will then be in a position to buy a house and a car and lead respectible lives (that will undoubtedly make it easier for the males to be serial womanizers.) Or that if the unemployed losers still have to be on welfarre, they will be miraculously transformed because they are living in rennovated quarters.? Are you aware that the projects were new at one time and your plan didn't work then? Do you really think that the second time around would be the charm if you just remodel these human warehouses????

Times are hard and stressful. Even black folks who do get good jobs have to contend with the glass ceiling and are living from pay-check-to-pay-check. And for the wanna-be entrepreneurs, small businesses have a very high failure rate. It ain't easy out there. And place the blame where it belongs when it comes to poor schools: Inept power hungry administrators - with good steady jobs!

And how could you talk about black people not being reprimanded for the things they do when prisons are so full of young black males that these institutions have become a thriving industry, aided and abetted by law enforcement and the court systems and the small white communities where these jails are located. Yeah, Blacks may be undisciplined but they pay for it.

You need to update your thinking. The world is different. Your stale old methods no longer apply. You're still living in the '80s. Yes, African American's are in dire shape and they do need to go back to the drawing board because the white "powers-that-be" got it wrong the first time. But as an architect, you suck. Your pompous blue print for success is actually a paternalistic black print for a mess.

You talk about culture. African-American culture was established by the plantation owners who classified their slaves as house niggas, yard niggas, and field niggas, and who introduced the high-yella, and brown, and black spectrum of the skin color caste system. This is the divisive heritage of slavery that you ignore when it comes to the harmful effects that are left over from the past. And don't fool yourself about the racial prejudices Asians and African and Arabs encounter. And, you, and your apologizing for black people don't ever need to point your finger at Uncle Toms. Your script is right out of the conservative Republican playbook.

I appreciate that you have good intentions but they pave the pathway to the hell of your hubris. You lack wisdom and maturity and are not a visionary because you can't see past your nose.

Cynique

I don't know about Chicago but Black people HAD VERY GOOD HIGH PAYING JOBS in Detroit working in auto and steel factories and many of them wasted their money on dope, whiskey, and partying.

To keep it real, many bought houses, businesses, and other property which was a good thing. Many more sent thier children off to college which was also good to a point. But too many messed up their money and didn't invest in building factories and corporations for economic independance like a lot of Jews and Asians have done.

That's not racism or the legacy of slavery, that's poor choices in life that comes from a lack of discipline along with financial ignorance.
Now is that all our fault...no.
But it is what it is, and attributing it to slavery or racism is a mistake.

White people weren't BORN into having what they have as a race.
They built by respecting and collecting knowledge and being industrious and if we want to be succcessful as a people we need to do the same thing.

I'm no Republican but I'm VERY conservative when it comes to some issues like morality and economics.
Talk about maturity, when I was younger a few older successful Black people told me that as I got older I WILL become more conservative and I found it to be true.
Anyone with good sense and observation can easily see that most of the problems in the urban centers of the nation has less to do with slavery and more to do with too many of our young people being criminal minded and lacking ambition and being all around unprofessional.

You can criticize the "Uncle Toms" and "apologetic negroes" all day but I have more respect and love for them that I have for these little thugs and hoodlums who run around raising hell and destroying the community. Or these rappers who are getting paid to humiliate and degrade their own people unapologetically...lol.

Hell, atleast the Uncle Tom is making a decision based upon REASON and LOGIC.
Atleast most are willing to put on a suit and tie and duck and bow and apologize in order to get SOMETHING in life.  He has weighed his options and at some point felt it would be best to align himself with the establishment for money and power, especially in a society where most of his own people have nothing to offer him for his loyalty.

What will one get out of walking around in dredlocks smelling like wild musk oil with a big black fist on your t-shirt cussing out White folks and condemning the system?
Especially when you don't have enough sense to build one of your own?

I personally believe in working with like minds to build a healthy Black society.
BUT.....if given the choice I'd rather live in a neighborhood full of Uncle Toms who atleast try to be productive citizens than in a hood full of unapologetic nigggaz and thugs.

And I'm sure anyone with as much sense as a brass-ass monkey would agree....lol.

I have just a few words to throw out there and most of them pertain to the PRESENT.  Not how things used to be 40 years ago, Pioneer, before outsourcing.  

"The Economy".  In this changing world jobs are being lost and are not being replaced. Unemployed people are not working because there aren't any jobs; computers are replacing people. The blue collar jobs that were once the backbone of the working classes have either disappeared or are so menial that the minimum wage they pay only provides enough pay for these laborers to be members of the working poor. 

"College tuition". So expensive that in order to further their education and qualify for better jobs, the average student has to mortgage the next 25+ years of their life to pay for student loans.

"Poverty". It is a constant and is the blight of people at the bottom who are most often black.  

"Equality".  It does not exist in America.

"Justice".  It is elusive.

"Capitalism". A system that thrives because the "haves" profit at the expense of the "have-nots".  

There are about 40 million African Americans in this country.  Yes, there is a black middle class.  But there is also a lower class made up of about half of these numbers the field niggas who live on  ghetto plantations that replicate the slave shanties that were the shame of slavery, crowded with down trodden people - who  didn't learn their behavior in Africa.  It develped in this country, nurtured by the the design of their white masters.

You can continue to languish in your denial, and talk about shiftless negroes one minute and defend the manhood of black males who make babies but won't support them, the next minute, all the while mentioning how black males were bred to be studs by their slave masters.   You can deplore the crudeness of rappers and thugs,  and defend the virtue of the the insensitive clods who want to immediately jump the bones of any women who stirs their testoterone.  This is how you roll because consistency is not your strong suit. You'll go to any length to defend your befuddled views, and this usually includes your invariable flip-flopping.  :wacko:  

So continue to wallow in your self-importance and sit at your desk playing at being a man with a "grand plan" convincing yourself that anybody who doesn't share your warped perspective is dumb and that they really shoulld be scouting around looking for lawn jockeys to post in their front yards.    Your posts provide good comic relief. :lol:

Cynique

I have just a few words to throw out there and most of them pertain to the PRESENT. Not how things used to be 40 years ago, Pioneer, before outsourcing.
"The Economy". In this changing world jobs are being lost and are not being replaced. Unemployed people are not working because there aren't any jobs; computers are replacing people. The blue collar jobs that were once the backbone of the working classes have either disappeared or are so menial that the minimum wage they pay only provides enough pay for these laborers to be members of the working poor.

Agreed.
But the more I learn about how the "system" works the more I understand the reasoning for this strategy big business uses on workers.

"College tuition". So expensive that in order to further their education and qualify for better jobs, the average student has to mortgage the next 25+ years of their life to pay for student loans.

Agreed

"Poverty". It is a constant and is the blight of people at the bottom who are most often black.

True

"Equality". It does not exist in America.

I wouldn't say it "doesn't exist" but it's certainly not wide spread.
There are many reasons for inequality, some reasons are actually justified.

Why should a person not as smart and industrious as me have just as much as me?

Is that fair?

There's a difference between FAIR and EQUAL you know.

"Justice". It is elusive.

Not sure if this statement is true or not as I haven't had much contact with the criminal justice system except for a divorce related issue.

"Capitalism". A system that thrives because the "haves" profit at the expense of the "have-nots".

That's partially true but not totally.
Many of the have-nots do-not-have because they do-not-want.
They want just enough money to have fun and enjoy themselves but don't want the responsibilities that come with accumulating and maintaining wealth.

It's true that Capitalism thrives on tapping into the emotions of greed and ambition but this is also the reason why it tends to promote more progressive and advanced societies than the ones where all the wealth is shared and everyone's needs are met.

As long as it doesn't turn into "feudalism" I think Capitalism with a few key institutions being Socialized is best for our people.

There are about 40 million African Americans in this country. Yes, there is a black middle class. But there is also a lower class made up of about half of these numbers: the field niggas who live on ghetto plantations that replicate the slave shanties that were the shame of slavery, crowded with down trodden people - who didn't learn their behavior in Africa. It develped in this country, nurtured by the the design of their white masters.

Not sure why you provided me with this bit of information but I can't say I disagree with it.
Maybe just one more of those strawmen you like to prop up from time to time.....lol.

You can continue to languish in your denial, and talk about shiftless negroes one minute and defend the manhood of black males who make babies but won't support them, the next minute,

More of your straw men popping up I see......

I don't have to "defend" the manhood of men like that.
The fact that they're making babies bears witness to thier their masculinity and the fact that they are indeed MEN.
Rotten, immoral, mentally immature men....but men none the less.

all the while mentioning how black males were bred to be studs by their slave masters. You can deplore the crudeness of rappers and thugs, and defend the virtue of the the insensitive clods who want to immediately jump the bones of any women who stirs their testoterone. This is how you roll because consistency is not your strong suit. You'll go to any length to defend your befuddled views, and this usually includes your invariable flip-flopping.

Oh clam up....

So continue to wallow in your self-importance and sit at your desk playing at being a man with a "grand plan" convincing yourself that anybody who doesn't share your warped perspective is dumb

I haven't said that.
I think that may be your guilty concience talking to you, lol.

You have a bad memory, Pioneer.   Either that, or you just have a talent for  conveniently forgetting what is too incriminating to remember.  Whaever. At this point, who cares?  ZZZZZZZZZZZZ