DESMOND HATCHETT,HAS 30 CHILDREN///

DESMOND  HATCHETT IN  KNOXVILLE  HAS  30   CHILDREN,  HE  CLAIMS  HE  ONLY  HAS 24/ ..HE SEEMS  TO ,BE  STRESSFUL,PAYING,   HIS  CHILD  SUPPORT..SOME  OF THE  MOTHERS  OF HIS  CHILDREN  GET  1  DOLLAR  AND  49  CENTS  A  MONTH  IN  CHILD SUPORT....WHY  ARE  BLACK  WOMEN  ATTRACTED  TO  BLACK  MEN  WHO   ARE SEXUALLY  HYPED  LIKE  ANIMALS  AT  MATING  TIME  IN THE  WILDERNESS/./////

Women are attracted to men....period.
It has little to do with their morality or discipline, it's biological.
They would HOPE that the man takes care of his children and treats them right, but if he doesn't they will still be attracted because that's the way nature designed them to be.

When you see a bad ass woman walking down the street with a butt so lovely it slows down the traffic and grinds it to a halt, you aren't thinking about her "character" or her ethics.
You're focused on a biological urge.

Nor do I think it's any fairer to compare strong sexual urges to being animalistic than a strong appetite for food or a desire to sleep for extended periods of time....all of these are natural biological urges.

A woman can take little kids by the hand and raise them too.....lol.

As noble as it is, sticking around and raising children doesn't make you any MORE of a man than the deadbeat bum who knocks a woman up and runs off to duck responsibility.

It makes you a BETTER man, but not MORE of a man.

In other words, being nice and a gentleman isn't necessarily going to make you more attractive to women.
They are attracted to men who have money and can protect them, this is universal.

All the "listen up"  and  "let's sit on the stoop and rap" talks in the world aren't going to change a young man's mind when he sees what's really going on in his neighborhood and which kind of men are getting the girls.

BETTER IS MORE.  Yes, women do want men with money  who will protect them because money and protection for them is money and protection for any children they have with such men. 

You can't speak for women.  They are fickle.  They can be just as attracted to a broke hunk as a  brawny bore with money.  And the "type" that appeals to girlz in the hood, differs from hood to hood. Some actually don't care about money but are more into "looks".   

"As noble as it is, sticking around and raising children doesn't make you

any MORE of a man than the deadbeat bum who knocks a woman up and runs

off to duck responsibility."

Pioneer you never cease to astound me.  While I often disagree with many of your statements, none you have written has ever suprised me.  In fact, I've heard your ideas expressed many times over the years. I was raised on many of them, listening to brothers in the street, men talk in barbershop and even talking trash with the fellas. 

Anyone who makes a baby with a woman but fails to support that child is not a "man".  In fact I would argue they are less than a man.  Men do not spread their seed with reckless abandon, "boys" do that.  Animals do that, not men.

I know in todays culture so called men can do anything they want and still claim the title.  So, in 2013, we describe people like Desmond as "men", but there is nothing manly about him -- despite what all the woman who so willingly spread their legs for him say. They are in no position to judge.  God bless Desmond's children.

Cynique

BETTER IS MORE. Yes, women do want men with money who will protect them because money and protection for them is money and protection for any children they have with such men.

You can't speak for women.

Looks like I just did.

You seem to agree with my previous post about what women REALLY find attractive versus what they are often said to find attractive.

They are fickle. They can be just as attracted to a broke hunk as a brawny bore with money. And the "type" that appeals to girlz in the hood, differs from hood to hood. Some actually don't care about money but are more into "looks".

Most young girls care about looks, most women over 30 are going for more masculine traits like being able to make money and handle business if someone messes with the family.

I'm not speaking FOR women...I'm speaking FROM experience and observation.

Troy

You're coming from a SOCIAL point of view.

I'm coming from a BIOLOGICAL point of view.

Any male who attains the age of physical maturity is a MAN, period.

Whether he's a GOOD man or a BAD man or a SORRY ASS man is another story, but his morals don't change the status of his masculinity.

If you saw an adult male with a mustache and beard slap a woman down and snatch her purse and the police ask you for a description of the suspect....

Would you say a MAN with a mustache and beard did it?

Or would you say some BOY wearing a fake mustache perpetrated the act?

Or would you refrain from assigning ANY gender to him until you found out whether or not he was taking care of his children....lol.

I'm not raising this point just to be contrary or opposing.

I'm raising it because this idea of what and who is a "real man" has caused a lot of confustion among a lot of young men in the Black community and too many mixed messages are being sent.

Pioneer of course that is techincally true, but surely you knew we were not talking about a "man" as in a physcially mature or fully grown male.

We were talking about a socially and psychologically mature male as determined by what I think we can agree are reasonable standards.

So in that content, do you think a male who makes baby and shuns all responsibility for their child a "man"? 

Troy

The answer would still be YES

((Pioneer takes off his glasses and leans back in his chair with his hands clasped))

Let me get a little deep into this and explain why I'm so adamant about refusing to reduce the status of a man's gender based on his morals......

Whether we know it or not, all this "he's not a real man" crap is actually born from the history of White supremacy and racism.
You want to talk about sexual stereotype being rooted in slavery, well accusing a Black man of not being a "real man" is also rooted in slavery.

So the sister has been abused, exploited, and abandoned by a man she loved and she thought he loved her back.....so out of her pain she gets in a man's face and:

says he's not a real man
calls him a dog
calls him a little boy

You grow up hearing this and the community adopts the attitude that if a man doesn't take care of his children, he's not a real man.
Then we add a little more to it and say if a man isn't working he's not a real man.
Then if he lives off of women instead of supporting himself he's not a real man.

When does it stop?

It's just another excuse to demean Black masculinity.

These are emotional slanders aimed at Black men by a lot of angry women but these slurs at their basic level are really born out of the White racist notion that Black men are somehow not "real men".
This belief is already deep in the hearts of many Black men and women and all it takes is a fit of anger to bring it out.

There are White and even some Asian men who abandon their responsibilities of fatherhood as well, but how many times have you heard their women question their manhood?

Abandoning your responsibilities as a father is a terrible thing but it has less to do with manhood and more to do with being IRRESPONSIBLE.
It has nothing to do with their gender or masculinity....which is why they continue to make babies with other women with no problem.

One of the things I learned years ago when I was working in the food industry was that things should be kept in thier proper context to prevent cross contamination.

If you worked in the food industry, Pioneer, you should appreciate the fact that no matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.  All of your subtefuge defending irresponsible black "sperm banks" acting like heels instead of men is BALONEY!

You put down rappers and thugs but rationalize the negligence of these lay-abouts.     SMH

Pioneer, I have nothing else to add.  I do however think your reasoning with White supremacy, sexual stereotypes, manhood, and irresponsble behavior is muddled at best.

With your reasoning a man is still a man even when he behaves like a boy.  I disagree, but I aslo appreciate, based upon our collective behavior as a society, that I'm in the minority.  

We continue to treat these "irresponsible black 'sperm banks'", as men.  We even enable the behavior; like the parent who keeps giving his child the keys to the car even though the kid gets drunk and crashes the vehiclle every night.

People like Desmond, should have been sterlized (if not castrated) a long time ago,  But instead his irresponsible behavior continues without consequence.  Apparently child suport is no deterent.

{late at night...the kids are sleep....2 grown men speaking in the living room}

((With Troy sitting in his main chair, Pioneer sitting on the couch leans over and smiles as he says.....))

Now wait a minute mayne, I think you're putting a little TOO much responsibility on the men bruthaz here.

Now.......
I'm not in the bedroom during EVERY sexual encounter between Black men and women but if I were a betting man I'd be willing to wager quite a bit of money on the fact the the overwhelming majority of these women are NOT BEING RAPED OR FORCED TO SLEEP WITH THESE MEN DUDES.

They're CHOOSING to sleep with these men guys even when they KNOW that they ain't shit.

You'd think when a woman hears him calling his baby's mamma a "bitch" and talk about hurting her or calling his own children "little bastids".because he has to pay child support....HAT would be a signal to get her purse and end the relationship right then and there.....but noooo.....they get even hornier and even suggest helping the man to hurt the other woman.

We all know how the CURRENT girlfriend often plots and plans to hurt the ex or mistress or any other woman seen as a threat to her relationship with her man....rather than the man himself.

I would caution you or any other person who attempts to discipline these wild young bruthaz (and uthaz) who go around banging women and making children they aren't supporting, to be careful.
Just like a woman who's being beaten by her boyfriend will often turn on YOU when you try to help her out.....that same confused mentality will cause some of them to turn on YOU if you try to punish her man for exploiting and abandoning her and her children.

As I said before, sex is natural and you're not going to stop men and women from screwing eachother.
Castrating them or locking them away will only produce a lot more ANGRY and sexually frustrated women.
The game don't change....the only change is in the players.

Demeaning men for being irresponsible and socially stripping them of their manhood addresses only PART of the problem....the other parts involve the women who love them and continue to allow them to do what they do and for as long as they want.

((Pioneer taps his cigar in the ash tray))

I offered a solution to this problem months ago but it was dismissed by some as impractical.

Pioneer don't get me wrong I'm not absolving women of their roles in laying down with of Desmond Hatchett, then having a baby by him, but we were talking about manhood. 

There, in the 21st century there is also a difference between sexual intercourse and creating a baby.  There are so many ways to prevent an unwanted  pregnancy that it is ridiculous.  

I know life is complicated, things can get heated and a whole chain of bad decisions are made that lead to a woman giving birth to a baby who she then has to fight for some support from the biological father -- I get that, but 30 (24) times? 

At some point I think we can conclude that at least one individual involved needs to be stopped.  I can't speak to all the other women involved.  Desmond may have lied to and manipulated all of them --  don't know.

((Troy motions to one of Pioneer's scantily clad female servants to refill his drink.  She smiles at Troy, almost imperceptibly, as she takes his glass, pleased to serve a real man.  Troy nods just as subtly, acknowledging his impact on her. She moistens, quickly turning toward the bar hoping Pioneer does not become suspicious...))

There's a difference between the male of the Homo Sapien species and society's idea of a man. A male makes a baby.  A man makes a father.  It's not about trying to reform  the irresponsible copulaters.  It's has more to do with reminding them about how useless they are.   

• Like 1

Admin

At some point I think we can conclude that at least one individual involved needs to be stopped. I can't speak to all the other women involved. Desmond may have lied to and manipulated all of them -- don't know.

You'll get no arguments from me that he needs to be stopped/punished.
Castration in my opinion is too harsh for reckless sexual behavior in which the women were WILLING PARTICIPANTS.
Again, it's not like he raped these women.
They knew he wasn't on the up-n-up, they just didn't give a damn.

But like Ester's husband Woody said when Grady asked him what the hell he was:

He's still a MAN.

((Troy motions to one of Pioneer's scantily clad female servants to refill his drink. She smiles at Troy, almost imperceptibly, as she takes his glass, pleased to serve a real man. Troy nods just as subtly, acknowledging his impact on her. She moistens, quickly turning toward the bar hoping Pioneer does not become suspicious...))

((During the conversation Pioneer notices Troy looking up at an improperly dressed Cynique who happened to stumble into the room clutching a bottle of Wild Irish Rose....lol.
As a grinning Troy extends his glass towards her, he winks and mumbles something about wanting her to give him some of that  good ole "sum-a-dat".   She takes a swig, pours him some, and as she makes her way towards the bar she thinks to herself...what a sissy.....lol.....trying to flirt with me?...atleast my man Desmond Hatchett don't drank his wine out no glass, like a real man he dranks it straight from da bottle! ))

.....lol.

Cynique

It's has more to do with reminding them about how useless they are.

If they're making babies then they're not useless.
Believe it or not, they're actually contributing to the maintenance of the population.....lol.

I remember hearing a famous Black leader recently say that if it weren't for so many Black women having babies out of wedlock, the Black population would be shrinking in America because too many educated and professional Black women are waiting too long to have children and some aren't having them at all.

I wasn't sure how to take that statement when I first heard it.
I've been the type to prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY.
Not only do I think children should be born to parents who aren't married, I don't even think MARRIED people should have children unless they are financially ready for a family.

But maybe he had a point..... (shrugs shoulders)

Maybe the people we're calling irresponsible are really acting in accordance with their nature.

• Like 1

As usual you miss the point, Pioneer, but then what can be expected from someone who is preoccupied with the lack of free action he gets because not only does he have bad breath and a miniscule penis but he looks like a black Homer Simpson. EU. Or does it help that he's hooked on the pipe.

Now pay attention, dimwit. Once an offspring is conceived, the drone whose sperm fertilized the egg has no further purpose and is useless. Taking the responsibility of a helpmate is optional and is an initiative limited to those of the masculine gender who have good character.

You're so adamant in your defense of dead beat dads that you probably have a baby mama trying to locate your sorry ass. Lucky for you she can't  because she had to put a bag over your head to screw you and all that she remembers about your looks is that you were "whacked".  YUK

As usual you miss the point, Pioneer, but then what can be expected from someone who is preoccupied with the lack of free action he gets because not only does he have bad breath and a miniscule penis but he looks like a black Homer Simpson. EU. Or does it help that he's hooked on the pipe.

Now pay attention, dimwit. Once an offspring is conceived, the drone whose sperm fertilized the egg has no further purpose and is useless. Taking the responsibility of a helpmate is optional and is an initiative limited to those of the masculine gender who have good character.

You're so adamant in your defense of dead beat dads that you probably have a baby mama trying to locate your sorry ass. Lucky for you she can't  because she had to put a bag over your head to screw you and all that she remembers about your looks is that you were "whacked".  YUK

Lol.........