BOOK SINGLE HUSBANDS BY AUTHOR HONEY B/

BOOK   SINGLE  HUSBANDS  BY HONEY  B  HAS   MIXED  REVIEWS,,, MEN  WHO   ARE  MARRIED//  BUT WANT  TO  ACT  SINGLE  AND  HAVE  LOTS  OF  WOMEN..EXPERTS  SAY  REASON  MEN  CHEAT   BECAUSE  THEY  ARE  SEXUALLY  DISATISFIED   ,WANT SEUAL FREEDOM..WOMEN  CHEAT  THEY  FEEL  TAKING FOR  GRANTED,REVENGE  OR  A SEX ADDICT..REALLY/THEN  WHY  GET  MARRIED.LOT  OF  DRAMA.//////THEN  THERE  ARE  PREACHERS   WHO  ARE  MARRIED  AND  HAVE  SEVERAL  WOMEN ON THE  SIDE...WHY  DO THEY CHEAT....../////.//

HB, since preachers are simply men I presume that cheat for the same reasons regular men cheat.

Marriage is about a lot more than sex.  No rational person gets married simply for the sexual intercourse.  Obviously, sex from a spouse is not enough to prevent some people from straying nor is enough to keep a marriage together. 

I would argue that sex is not even a solid foundation for a good marriage -- but it's a good place to start :wub:

Harry Allen the Media Assasin   Harry Brown

THEN THERE ARE PREACHERS WHO ARE MARRIED AND HAVE SEVERAL WOMEN ON THE SIDE...WHY DO THEY CHEAT....../////.//

I know the question......for you Boitumelo Mr Brown....is just rhetorical...lol.

But men cheat for the same reasons some people eat too much.  They are undisciplined when it comes to governing their natural urges.
Plus this society offers no stiff (no pun intended) penalties for those who engage in adulterous behavior.