three women escape from a house next door that had been missing for ten years
in Cleveland, Ohio. I knew from the moment he started to get a lot of media
attention, someone would try to dig up dirt on him and tear him down and it has
happened already. Domestic abuse arrests of Ramsey from over ten years ago were
dug up by a media company. We really need to examine our culture of finding
fault with everything and everyone.

http://pollardpost.blogspot.com/2013/05/charles-ramsey-punished-thats-why.html

It's always the story BEHIND the story.

It's like a commercial for washing machines featuring a half naked woman dancing around in her underwear.
You ain't gonna focus on the damn machine, you're going to focus on HER.
SHE is what the commercial is really selling!

My question is why is THIS case getting so much attention?
I was watching CNN the other day and they actually interrupted a program and reported this as breaking news like it was a nuclear disaster or something.
What happened to these girls was terrible but you find stories like this in every state in America.
Every few weeks they're finding some nut who's been holding girls hostage and sexually abusing them.
Why this one?

The media goes into an obviously low income neighborhood and stick a camera into the face of EVERYONE who lives there including bums, fools, dope addicts, ect.....
Like it's some big social experiment or something.
I knew the media was making fun of him (Ramsey) when they kept showing videos of him.
White America was silently laughing at this dude and his animated way of speaking.

It's the same mentality that produces so many daytime talk shows that routinely feature the crazies zaniest negroes they can find to prop them up on stage and let them make fools of themselves infront of the cameras.

It's not about the actual story itself, but making fools of the people who are in it.

The mainstream media is a JOKE.

It's not about news and informing the public anymore.
It's about entertaining people and using psychology to manipulate minds for political purposes.

Finding 3 women who were missing and presumed dead after 10 years is a pretty legitimate news story to me.  Chicago has been waiting that long for 2 missing young black girls who left their inner city apartment one summer morning and were never seen again.  This incident has become an urban legend.  If Diamond and Tiana Bradley ever showed up, it would be a big story in these parts.Their mother, who has always been under suspicion, would certainly be happy.  Maybe.  That's the intrigue of it.

"The mainstream media is a JOKE."  I agree with that.

I don't know why this particular story is getting so much national attention either.  Sure it is bizarre and tragic, and therefore "news worthy".  But there is no shortage of these bizarre stories and the coverage seems over the top.  But again given the status of mainstream media I'm not surprised or really very interested...

OK now I get it after reading DT blog post apparently much of the hype has to do with the Brother who found these girls. 

The media is playing up the ghetto nature of the hero, because the public loves this stuff and as a result it is very lucrative.  There are already a ton of remixes o Youtube, these people will profit as well.  We live in a perverted society :-)  Wait for the last part of the interview Ramsey come up with a funny line. 

See. what had happened was ...

Almost once a week, we see an intelligent articulate black man,  who also happens to be the POTUS, on TV, doing his schtick at a press conference.  Charles Ramsey is, who he is. A liittle comic relief never hurt anything.  Funny is funny.  :lol:

Yeah my wife and I was rolling at the last part :D

In reaction to the last part Bill Maher said apparently Ramsey must not watch keeping up with the Kardasians.  I don't watch it either but I understand Kim is now in a relationship with Kayne West (how I know about Kim and Kanye speaks to the power of social media -- inundated with crap I don't care about)