DESPERATE BLACK WOMEN/STUPID BLACK MEN//

ARE THERE  BOOKS FOR BLACK  WOMEN   /HOW  TO  AVOID  BLACK  MEN  WHO ARE  IDIOTS// BLACK  WOMEN  SEM TO  BE  OBSESSED  WITH   IRRESPONSIBLE  MEN  WHO  HAVE  CHILDEN  THEY  DO  NOT  CARE  ABOUT,AND  HAVE  CHILDREN WITH//WHY//WHAT IS  THE ATTRACTION/ARE  THEY  DESPERATE FOR   A  MAN//WHY  DO  BLACK  MEN  HAVE  CHILD  AFTER  CHLD  WITH  MANY   WOMEN  NOT  CARING  ABOUT  CHILDREN   THEY  ALREADY  HAVE.////ARE  THERE  BOOKS  FOR  BLACK  MEN////USING  CONDOMS  SEEMS  NOT TO  BE  A  OPTION//////WHY./// 

Harry, anyone lacking the common sense to avoid the pitfalls you often raise are not likely the same people who'd learn anything from a book.

It has been my experience that men give women exactly want they ask for (at least here in America), which usually is not very much.

Why aren't the women considered stupid for continuing to be impregnated and abandoned by such sorry men?

These women aren't "desperate"....they have their choice of thugs and bums who hit on them all day long.
That's who they want.
Women with low self esteem tend to choose worthless men to make them feel better about themselves.

It seems as if society is constantly excusing them as the "victims" of evil men who are somehow taking advantage of thier innocence when I suspect they know what the hell they're doing and are enjoying it as much as the men they're doing it with. 
Both are guilty of reckless irresponsibility.

In my opinion, the REAL victims are the children of such relationships.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to suggest my new book, "Stop Saying Yes to Mr. No Good: Get Rid of Toxic Men Once and For All" It can be purchased here: http://kdlewis2.wix.com/sayno2mrnogood

A lot of the reason that we end up with toxic men lies in us. Many women refuse to accept responsibility for their choosing of partners. Healthy, happy relationships start with first loving ourselves. Hope you check it out! :) 

post-5791-0-70386900-1372367100_thumb.jp

Cynique

Have you ordered your copy yet, Pioneer? Sounds like a book that would help to set you straight. You could start shaping up by referring to the author as a "woman", not a "girl".

I'm already "straight"...lol.
Straight as an arrow, with no sugar in my tank.
What do I need with a book that instructs women how to get rid of toxic men.

Besides, we all know that "girl" is term of endearment in the Black community.

Fact about it.....

I don't know the age of the author but I have YET to meet a woman over 25 who has taken offense to being refered to as "girl", lol.

Interesting story..............

I remember when I was 19 I was working in a shopping mall and there was a woman of about 45 who also worked there that I had a huge crush on.

She was very professional and educated, and very serious but she was still nice and social when she wanted to be.

Now I saw older men of about 40 and 50 flirting with her and she'd smile back at them
But when I ATTEMPTED to flirt with her she'd stop me and "put me in my place" with various remarks that let me know that a boy my age had no business talking to her like that.

Well..........

Usualy I took her shit and moved on, but for some reason one day I was irritated about something at work unrelated.
I flirted with her as usual and said something to the effect of "that a girl".

She spent around and looked at me sharply in a way only a Black woman can and said,
"Excuse you????"

I said something like, "You heard me, you fit the profile of a girl to me....unless you want to pull up that skirt and prove me wrong"

I'm not sure if those were my exact words but there were similar, I know I asked her to pull up her skirt if she didn't like what I said.

Now for a split second all types of thoughts rushed through like will she report me, will I get fired, will she hit me, will we get into a cussing match.

She looked at me for a minute, walked up to me said, "Sheeeeit, I ain't never been THAT easy" and lightly pushed me out of the way as she walked past smiling and finished her business in the store.

I didn't expect THAT reaction!
I got scared and stopped flirting with her LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

But from then on when she came around she'd look over at me with a slight smile and a twinkle in her eye.
I'd smile back or wave but I couldn't bring myself to flirt with her again because she gave me a reaction I didn't expect and I wasn't sure where to take it from there.

All that time I had been hearing that old saying  "be careful what you wish for....you might get it", but didn't understand what that meant until then.

There's a difference between addressing a woman as  "Girl" and referring to her as "a girl", Pioneer.  If you can quell your urgent need to  proclaim your "straightness" long enough,  you might be able to detect the implications of the above distinction. 

As a boy who advocates polygamy, along with your not feeling an urgent need to woo a woman before jumpin her bones, you could probably benefit from reading Ms. Lewis' book. 

Listen gal......

Cynique

As a boy who advocates polygamy, along with your not feeling an urgent need to woo a woman before jumpin her bones, you could probably benefit from reading Ms. Lewis' book.

Michael Evans from Good Times said:

michael_evans-char.jpg

"BOY" is a WHITE RACIST WORD.