Sign in to follow this  
HICKSON

FOXY BROWN & HICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOHEAT! EXCLUSIVE GHETTOHEAT INTERVIEW!

#GHETTOHEAT

THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXCLUSIVE, GHETTOHEAT® 2-PART INTERVIEW WITH TALENTED HIP-HOP SUPERSTAR, FOXY BROWN & HICKSON: CEO OF GHETTOTHEAT®! THE CONVERSATION TRANSPIRED ON TWITTER, THURSDAY, 6.6.13 AT 1:15 PM, & FRIDAY, 6.7.13, AT 3PM!

HICKSON – #TWITTER: AT 1:15 PM, TUNE IN FOR #EXCLUSIVE @GHETTOHEAT INTERVIEW WITH #HIPHOP #LEGEND, #FOXYBROWN & #HICKSON! FOLLOW @FOXYBROWNITSME NOW!

FOXY BROWN – 1:15 PM Interview on Twitter with @HICKSONHOTNESS It’s OFFICIAL!!

HICKSON – HISTORY IN THE MAKING: @FOXYBROWNITSME, ARE YOU READY, LOVE? @GHETTOHEAT

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes, Definitely. Aren’t You Going to Ask Me Questions?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME LET’S GO! :0) #FOXY BROWN, HOW ARE YOU DOLL, WHAT’S GOOD?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I’m Good. I’m Working on Black Roses.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THAT’S WHAT’S UP! I SEE YOU HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING: BREAK IT ALL DOWN!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well, Yeah, the Album is called Black Roses, it’s been getting pushed back since ‘04. But now I’m Ready.

HICKSON – @GHETTOHEAT @FOXYBROWNITSME #FOXBOOGIEBROWN, WE WILL WAIT IN ANTICIPATION! LOVE THE TITLE! WHAT’S THE INSPIRATION?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Inspiration is By having me in a dark love.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME DARK? HOW SO? EXPLAIN FURTHER!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well you know about me having my hearing loss & Fans.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME LET’S TALK! HOW IS YOUR HEARING? MANY WANT TO KNOW!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well, I am wearing Hearing Aids.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME OK! #GOD IS GOOD! YOU STILL ARE BLESSED & FORGING AHEAD! WONDERFUL! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO BESIDES WORKING ON #BLACK #ROSES?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well, I was planning to Reunite with @LilKim At Summer Jam but I was a lil’ late, so it never happened.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @LILKIM ANOTHER HISTORICAL MOMENT IN HIPHOP! LIL’ KIM, WOW…. SHE NEEDS TO HOLLA AT ME, ALSO! KIM!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WHO’S PRODUCING #BLACK #ROSES? WHAT LABEL WILL RELEASE IT? @GHETTOHEAT

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS My label, it is called Black Roses Entertainment. I also have @Timbaland & @kanyewest helping me w/ Black Roses.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @GHETTOHEAT @Timbaland @kanyewest SAY WORD??? #POWERHOUSES! YES, STRAIGHT #GHETTOHEAT I SEE! CONGRATS!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME LOVING IT! SURELY WE ARE TO EXPECT NOTHING LESS BUT GREATNESS ON THIS! HAVE YOU SIGNED ARTISTS YET?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS No, I’m still looking for Great Artists. So it’s just me for now.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THAT’S BEST FOR NOW! DO YOU, THEN SIGN #SERIOUS ARTISTS LATER! @GHETTOHEAT WILL SUPPORT 100%!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WILL YOU SIGN OTHER ARTISTS OF DIFFERENT GENRES OR WILL IT BE STRAIGHT HIP-HOP?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS No, just hip-hop and DanceHall.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THE STREETS HAVE MISSED YOU! PERSONALLY I HAVE! YOUR STAGE PERFORMANCE IS SICK! YOU BRING THE HEAT!!! @GHETTOHEAT

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Aww, I Love and Miss the Streets as Well. S/O BROOKLYN!!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU ARE 1 OF THE FEW FEMALE LYRICIST WHO CAN HOLD HER OWN WITH “THE BIG BOYS!” WHERE DOES THAT ENERGY COME FROM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS My energy comes from when I was w/ Jay-Z back in the day. ‘Cause Y’all Know, I’ve been rapping since I was 15.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YES, YOU STARTED MAD YOUNG! HOW WAS IT TO WORK WITH #JAYZ AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS It was great at most times, but sometimes it was kind of complicated.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I GET IT! EITHER WAY THE WORLD KNOWS YOU HELD IT DOWN LIKE A #POWERHOUSE AT AGE 15 IN THE “AIN’T NO NIGGA” VIDEO!

HICKSON – #TWITTER: @FOXYBROWN & @HICKSONHOTNESS ARE CHATTING! #GHETTOHEAT @GHETTOHEAT

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWN #ILLNANA IS MY FAV CD! LOVE ALL YOUR MUSIC THOUGH! HOW WILL BLACK ROSES DIFFER FROM YOUR 1ST CD?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Unlike the other Albums, Black Roses is More Hardcore. But like the others, it has a little Sexual Appealings :)

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ARE YOU STILL ON #DEFJAM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I am not.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #BLESSINGS TO YOU, #FOXBOOGIEBROWN! MUCH SUCCESS TO YOU & YOUR NEW LABEL! #TWITTER HOLLA AT #FOXYBROWN!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU’RE WELCOME, SUGAR! I SEE THE MEDIA IS ON YOU, AGAIN…DO YOU CARE TO DISCUSS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHONESS No, I do not care to discuss anything with you.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME IT’S BEST WE DON’T! HOW MANY TRACKS WILL BE ON #BLACK #ROSES?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS 11 tracks will be on Black Roses.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME 11 IS A BIG NUMBER! SO EXCITED FOR YOU & #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT LABEL! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT, #FOXBOOGIEBROWN?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @GHETTOHEAT HAS DEDICATED #THROWBACKTHURSDAY TO YOU TODAY, PLAYING YOUR CLASSICS! ARE YOU BRINGING THAT #GHETTOHEAT ON #BLACK #ROSES?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS YES, I’M BRINGING IT, S/O to NY, ESPECIALLY S/O TO BROOKLYN. I LUV Y’ALL. @nicolemiller365

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #TWITTER IS LOVING YOU RIGHT NOW! DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE YET?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS No, I don’t have a website yet. But I have Twitter: @FoxyBrownITSME , and Instagram: badgyalfox .

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I WILL PLUG IT ONCE CREATED & PLUG ALL INFO, ALSO! I GOT YOU! #GHETTOHEAT!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WILL THERE BE ANY #REGGAE TRACKS ON #BLACK #ROSES? YOU HAVE A HUGE WEST INDIAN FOLLOWING!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I KNOW #BLACK #ROSES WILL BE BANANAS! YOU HAVE MUCH TO DISCUSS, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT TO HEAR?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I can’t tell you that yet because it’s a SURPRISE!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME IT’S WORTH THE WAIT! REALLY, WE MISSED YOU TREMENDOUSLY, MANY LOVE YOU OUT HERE!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You So Much!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I’M A TRUE #FOXYBROWN SUPPORTER, HANDS DOWN! IS THERE ANYTHING VITAL YOU REALLY WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes. I’ve Recently been Contacting @FREEREMYMA about doing a Song together after She gets out of The Jail Cell.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THAT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE!!! MY HEART IS POUNDING!!! YOU & REMY MA? THE WORLD WILL THEN EXPLODE!!! LOL!!!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU & REMY MA TOGETHER IS LIKE AN ICE CUBE IN HOT FISH GREASE!!! I NEED THAT COLLABO TO DEFINITELY HAPPEN!!!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME HOW IS #REMYMA DOING?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Really?? What can You Do in a Jail Cell??? She won’t be released until 11 Months.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THAT’S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! THE STREETS ARE ABOUT TO GET A #FOXBOOGIEBROWN BLAZE! I’M SPEECHLESS! BRAVO!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WILL YOU BE SHOOTING ANY VIDEOS IN #BROOKLYN FOR #BLACK #ROSES ALBUM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS My Manager wants me to but Idk yet.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME NOW, YOU #KNOW YOU GOT TO REPRESENT IN #BROOKLYN! #BROOKLYN, STAND UP! LOL! ARE YOU STILL IN BK?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes, I’m Still in Love w/ @BurgerKing Food lol. But Brooklyn, No, I’m not there. I’m residing Somewhere Else.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME LOL! COOL, BUT LOVE TO #BROOKLYN, OF COURSE! WHAT RAPPER, MALE OR FEMALE YOU’RE FEELING RIGHT NOW?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS @BurgerKing TBH, I’m Feeling @NICKIMINAJ, @TheRealEve , & @FrencHMonTanA

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME GREAT! GLAD TO SEE UNITY AMONGST THE FEMALES! IT’S ROOM FOR ALL! YES?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well, I’m definitely Cool w/ Onika Tonya Maraj AKA Nicki Minaj

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWN THEY TRY TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IT’S NO LOVE AMONGST FEMALE RAPPERS!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well, it’s True, no Love Among Most Female Rappers. I respect All of Them. But I Don’t Like all of them.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME LOL! YOU ALWAYS KEEP IT #GULLY: THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU! SINCE DAY 1 YOU’VE KEPT IT 100!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ARE YOU GETTING LOVE & SUPPORT FROM OTHERS IN THE INDUSTRY, PERSONALLY &

PROFESSIONALLY?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well, No. Like, I’m hearing about this NEW Female Rapper named @nacho_pen ? I didn’t get any Greetings From Her or Anything.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @NACHO_PEN , SHOUTOUT TO HER! A #REMYMA & #FOXYBROWN COLLABORATION! INTENSE! STRAIGHT #GHETTOHEAT! IT DOESN’T GET ANY REALER!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME NOW I’M ANXIOUS TO SEE YOU & @LILKIM PERFORM…PERHAPS A COLLABO IS IN-STORE ON

#BLACK #ROSES?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS No, I don’t think so.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WILL YOU BE PRODUCING, ALSO? I KNOW YOU SPIT, BUT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PRODUCING OTHERS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes, I will be Producing artists that will be on my Label, Black Rose Entertainment. Right Now, No.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT ON #FORBES LIST IN TIME! I SEE IT! DO YOU? :0? LOL!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WHAT ELSE IS IN-STORE FOR YOU? ARE YOU AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS? THE STREETS WANT TO KNOW #WORLDWIDE! WHAT’S GOOD?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU READY TO WRITE BOOKS? :0) WHAT’S GOOD? @GHETTOHEAT

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS HaHa, No. I’m going to continue in Music. But I read.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME LOL! & MORE @GHETTOHEAT BOOKS SENT! THANKS FOR READING MY WORKS!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS YOU’RE VERY SINCERELY WELCOME!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME 1ST TIME I MET YOU YOU WERE PUSHING A #CLS & GOING TO THE 40/40 CLUB & I GAVE YOU A COPY OF #GHETTOHEAT: DO YOU RECALL?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You So Much.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #GHETTOHEAT WILL SUPPORT YOU FULLY! #TWEEPS, #BLACK #ROSES BY #FOXYBROWN COMING SOON! SUPPORT HER!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I SEE MOVIES! @GHETTOHEAT IS WORKING WITH @SHINYBOOTZ TO MAKE #CONVICTSCANDY INTO A MOVIE IN 2014! BIT BY THE ACTING BUG?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS IDK. I was in 2 Movies B4. Isn’t @HICKSONHOTNESS Ratchet with all these Questions? JK, I Luv Ya Hick.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ANY PLANS FOR REALITY TV? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT REALITY TV?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS @GHETTOHEAT @SHINYBOOTZ They Asked Me to Be on @TheGameBET . But I refused. Cause I don’t Wanna Copy You Know Who.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME SO YOU WOULD DO REALITY TV?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS It Depends.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWITSME MANY ARE CHEEZY! THAT’S WHY I ASKED! #LOUBOUTINDON MUST ALWAYS REPRESENT PROPERLY!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU DROPPED BOMBSHELLS TODAY! YOUR #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT LABEL, A REMY MA COLLABO: DAMN, WHAT NEXT?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Idk. Do You have anything In-store for Me?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME :0) I’M VENTURING INTO MUSIC, ALSO! A #GHETTOHEAT / #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT SITUATION? :0)

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME TWITTER SHUT @HICKSONHOTNESS DOWN TEMPORARILY BUT I’M HERE! WE CAN CONTINUE ON @GHETTOHEAT IF YOU LIKE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Ok, Sure!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME IS ON TWITTER WITH #HICKSON VIA @GHETTOHEAT NOW, #WORLDWIDE! DID YOU ALWAYS DESIRE TO HAVE YOUR OWN LABEL? THIS IS BIG!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I WON’T KEEP YOU MUCH LONGER, BUT YOU GOT ME AMPED! ARE YOU DOING BET AWARDS 2013?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I was deciding If I’m Going. I’m Sorry, I’m Busy, Maybe we can do this Tomorrow like 3PM EST?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I CAN KEEP YOU HERE FOREVER! THANK YOU FOR THIS! WE WILL STAY IN TOUCH, & I WILL PROMOTE YOU TO THE FULLEST ONCE READY!

HICKSON – PERFECT! I WILL RETWEET ALL TWEETS NOW! TOMORROW AT 3PM EST FOR PART 2! THANKS!!! @HICKSONHOTNESS

FOXY BROWN – That’s Right. It’s Part 2 on Interview w/ @HICKSONHOTNESS 3PM EST!

PART 2 OF EXCLUSIVE GHETTOHEAT® INTERVIEW WITH FOXY BROWN & HICKSON!

HICKSON – PART 2 OF #EXCLUSIVE CHAT WITH #HIPHOP #LEGEND, #FOXYBROWN & #HICKSON: #CEO OF #GHETTOHEAT, TODAY 3 PM EST! @FOXYBROWNITSME @HICKSONHOTNESS

FOXY BROWN – THAT RIGHT, YOU HEARD. I WILL BE INTERVIEWED VIA @HICKSONHOTNESS @GHETTOHEAT .

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WE #TWEET AGAIN! :0) THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS @GHETTOHEAT #EXCLUSIVE! HOW ARE YOU, #BELOVED?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I’m Fine. HBU?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WONDERFUL! THANKS FOR ASKING, LET’S GO!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WANTED #TWEEPS ON #TWITTER TO KNOW WHO #FOXYBROWN REALLY IS: IN LIEU OF THE #MEDIA! YOU READY TO BARE YOUR SOUL?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME SO WHO IS #FOXYBROWN & WHY SHOULD THE #WORLD CARE? GIVE #TWEEPS INSIGHT ON WHO YOU ARE BEYOND THE RUMORS & DRAMA! THANKS!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I am a Veteran Rapper. I’ve been in the Game So Long. Starting when I was 15. I’m also from Trinidad & Tobago.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ISLAND GIRL! WHEN DID YOU COME TO THE STATES? WHAT ELSE SHOULD FOLKS KNOW ABOUT YOU?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS My Parents got a Job in NY. So that’s when I moved to the USA.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WAS IT EASY FOR YOU TO ADJUST QUICKLY TO THE FAST-PACED STREETS OF NY OPPOSE TO THE ISLANDS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS When Jay-Z found Me, He was very Helpful w/ my career, and That’s Why I Respect Him as a Rapper. So I Owe Him Appreciation.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THAT’S WHAT’S UP! WHERE DID #JAY-Z DISCOVER YOU?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Jay discovered me Near Wall St.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON WALL STREET? DID YOU JUST STOP HIM & FREESTYLED? HOW DID YOU ENCOUNTER HIM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I was w/ Kim during that stage of My Life.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME SO YOU & @LILKIM WERE TIGHT IN THE #90S? YOU TWO WERE FRIENDS THEN?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS @LILKIM Like She said about me. She doesn’t know me? Well, were Suppose to Reunite at Summer Jam but I was late.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @LILKIM ARE YOU STILL WILLING TO WORK WITH #LILKIM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Doesn’t matter. I was working with @NICKIMINAJ .

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @LILKIM @NICKIMINAJ I’M SURPRISED YOU WERE WORKING WITH #NICKIMINAJ! DIDN’T THINK IT WOULD BE HARMONY BETWEEN YOU TWO! GREAT!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Oh, Yeah, Nicki & I are Beyond Cool with each other. She lists Me as Her Biggest Influencer.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @LILKIM @NICKIMINAJ SHOUT OUT TO THE SISTERHOOD! WONDERFUL!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #90S, YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE GROUP, #THEFIRM WITH #NAS & #AZ! HOW WAS THAT EXPERIENCE? ARE YOU STILL IN CONTACT WITH BOTH?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS My Experience w/ Nas was Cool. Like, when I say Cool, I mean Every day when we’re in the Studio. It was Really Fun.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I CAN SEE THAT! YOU BOTH HAVE ENERGIES THAT COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER! DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH #NAS STILL?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS No, barely. But I’m doing Me and He is doing Him.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THIS IS TRUE! YOU ARE SO DOING YOU: #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT! ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT YOUR LABEL?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ARE YOU PREPARED TO COMPETE WITH “THE BIG BOYS” OF THE INDUSTRY? THE MALE MUSIC MOGULS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS It depends, what are you Literally Talking about?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THE INDUSTRY IS MALE DOMINATED, AS A #WOMAN, ARE YOU #MENTALLY & #PHYSICALLY PREPARED TO COMPETE WITH THEM & THEIR TACTICS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes, I’m Ready. They’re going to be surprised of what I have in-store for them with my album, Black Roses.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I KNOW IT’S #FIRE! ARE WE LOOKING AT A SPRING 2014 RELEASE OR FALL 2014?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Actually, It might Drop Late This Year, 2013. That depends if it doesn’t get Pushed back Again.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME TAKE YOUR TIME…THE #WORLD WILL WAIT! ARE YOU ANXIOUS TO BREAK LOOSE ON STAGE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Yes! It’s time 4 The Queen of Rap to Come Back. If it wasn’t for my hearing loss, Black Roses would already Be Out.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ALL HAPPENS FOR A REASON! A BLESSING IN DISGUISE! YOU’RE BEING USED AS AN EXAMPLE! YOU’RE A VESSEL FOR #GOD!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME DO YOU BELIEVE IN #GOD? DO YOU KNOW #HIM & HAVE THE #FAITH?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Idk. Even Know anymore like…

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I WANT YOU TO SEEK #GOD #INJESUSNAME & NEVER GIVE UP ON #HIM! HE’S SEEING YOU THROUGH! WE’LL TALK BEHIND THE SCENES…

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I’ve questioned #GOD too many Times, Saying, “Why Me God?”

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #GOD MAKES EXAMPLES OF US, INCLUDING MYSELF, TO TEACH OTHERS WHILE ON THEIR JOURNEY! STRIPPING 1 DOWN IS PART OF IT!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #GOD DOES THINGS WE CAN’T UNDERSTAND, BUT #HE TAKES GREAT CARE OF THE ONES MOST ATTACKED!

HICKSONHOTNESS – @FOXYBROWNITSME #NAPSTER CHANGED THE #BUSINESS OF #HIPHOP! HAS THE IMPACT EVER AFFECTED YOU? CAN MUSIC DEMAND PRICES AS IT ONCE HAD BEFORE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS At One Point it did Affect me.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME HOW SO?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WELL, ALL CHANGED WHEN #NAPSTER OFFERED #FREEDOWNLOADS! DID IT AFFECT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU OR YOUR HUSTLE?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT #FREEDOWNLOADS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I can’t stand them.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME PUBLISHERS OFFER THE SAME WITH BOOKS: I DON’T! HOW WILL YOU AVOID #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT #MUSIC FROM BEING PIRATED?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME CAN YOU PLEASE TELL OTHERS TO #STOP OFFERING THEIR WORKS FOR FREE?!!!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Nope, ‘cause They do Them & I do me.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME OKAY, BUT YOU WOULDN’T RECOMMEND OTHER ARTISTS TO DO SO?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS New Rap Artists, Maybe. Veteran Rappers, Nope.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE STATE OF #HIPHOP?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Well, in all fairness, these Female Rappers need to Step Their Game up! Fox Boogie is Coming Back! #Promise

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME UH-OH! I FELT THAT ENERGY ALL IN YOUR #TWEET! LOL! ARE YOU COMING BACK WITH A POINT TO PROVE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Definitely. I am the Queen of BK.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #FOXBOOGIEBROWN!!! I LOVE IT! YOUR CONFIDENCE IS THROUGH THE ROOF: WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS My Mother Of Course. My Mother also gave me the idea to Shake what She gave me. Lmao!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #FOXYBROWN, YOU’RE TOO MUCH! LOL! I LOVE IT!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME DOES THE #FIRE IN YOUR BELLY STILL #ROAR FOR #HIPHOP TODAY AS IT DID WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED #RAPPING AT 15? #PASSION REMAINS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Of Course.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU’VE BEEN #RAPPING SINCE AGE 15 & BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 20 YEARS STRONG! WHAT’S YOUR SECRET ON HAVING STAYING POWER?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS A Secret is Always a Secret. So, Sorry, I can’t tell You.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME LOL! I HEAR YOU! BUT IT TAKES A LOT TO STAY IN THE GAME AS LONG AS YOU HAD!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I ADMIRE YOU FOR RECOGNIZING OTHER #FEMALE #RAPPERS, YET: WHAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE REST OF THE LYRICISTS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I Separate Myself from the Others, Because I rap most times in a Trini Voice w/ Sex Appealing.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME QUITE APPEALING IT IS! YOUR STYLE LYRICALLY & FASHION WISE IS QUITE PROVOCATIVE! YOU ALWAYS BEEN RACY!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME IF YOU CAN DISCUSS FREELY, IF NOT, I UNDERSTAND, YET, WHAT WAS LIFE LIKE FOR YOU AT #DEFJAM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS It was great until 2005 – 2007. It’s a Certain Female Singer that Kinda Got In My Way.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME – GOT IN YOUR WAY? SABOTAGE? BLOCKING? HATING? WHAT?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS SABOTAGE. BACKSTABBED.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME TRYING TO THINK WHO WAS ON THE LABEL THE SAME TIME AS YOU…DOESN’T MATTER, I GET IT! 

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME IS “ILL NA NA 2” STILL SHELVED AT #DEFJAM? IF SO, WILL IT FOREVER BE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS TBH. IDGAF about them Anymore.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME – WHEWWW! #FISHGREASE!!! SUCH STRONG WORDS! CAN YOU GIVE INSIGHT ON YOUR EXPERIENCE SO FOLKS CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR DEPARTURE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I WAS GONE BECAUSE OF MY HEARING LOSS. BUT I’M READY TO COME BACK AND START BLACK ROSES!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WHAT’S YOUR TAKE ON #HIPHOP & #ENTERTAINMENT BEING SO #DEMONIZED & #SATANIC LATELY?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Uh, Please, Next Question. Cause I don’t wanna put anyone on The Spot.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME DAMN, IT’S THAT BAD & MANY? LOL! COOL! HAVE YOU BEEN CHALLENGED TO JOIN “FORCES OF EVIL”?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS A Certain Someone wanted me to Go on Tour with W/ Them. But I Passed on the opportunity.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME MALE OR FEMALE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Male.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THE BIGGEST OF THEM ALL? GIVE A HINT: BLIND ITEM….

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME HOW IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH #DIDDY?

FOXY BROWN: @HICKSONHOTNESS I’m Cool w/ Him. That’s it.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ARE YOU COOL WITH #QUEENLATIFAH? ANYONE ELSE BESIDES #NICKIMINAJ?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I respect @IAMQUEENLATIFAH .

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @IAMQUEENLATIFAH GREAT! WAS SHE YOUR MENTOR WHEN YOU 1ST STARTED?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS No. We were Rivals at One Time.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @IAMQUEENLATIFAH YOU & #QUEENLATIFAH? FORMER RIVALS? MANY WOULDN’T SUSPECT THAT! WHAT WAS POPPIN’ OFF?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS @IAMQUEENLATIFAH We not about to bring up the Past. And I would think Latifah would agree.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME ARE YOU COOL WITH #MISSY?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I also Respect @MissyElliot

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @MISSYELLIOT LOVE #MISSY! PERHAPS A CAMEO ON UPCOMING WORKS WITH #MISSY?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS IT’S UP TO HER.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME THE PAST IS GONE: WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FUTURE BEHOLDS FOR YOU?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Black Roses will be Off The Charts!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I KNOW IT WILL BE! CAN YOUR SUPPORTERS DO PRE-ORDERS YET? IF SO, WHERE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Nope, not yet.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU OFFER INSPIRING #RAPPERS VENTURING IN THE INDUSTRY NOW, ESPECIALLY #FEMALE #RAPPERS?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS For Female Rappers, you don’t get a lot of Chances to be Discovered. When you’re given the Opportunity, take it immediately!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO WORK HARDER AS A #FEMALE #RAPPER TO GET YOUR RESPECT? & MONEY?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS No, not at all. Because I’ve done so much for these present Female Rappers. I Paved The Way 4 All of Them!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WHAT I REALLY MEANT WAS DO YOU HAVE TO STEP UP HARDER FOR THE SAME OPPORTUNITY AN ESTABLISHED #MALE #RAPPER WOULD GET?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WHAT DOES #FOXYBROWN DO ON AN OFF DAY WHEN SHE’S NOT ON STAGE, IN THE STUDIO OR WRITNG? HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR DOWN TIME?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I hang w/ My Friends & Shop. I Also now Twitter.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME – SO YOU DO REGULAR THINGS? PEOPLE DON’T BELIEVE SO, DUE TO THE PERSONA YOU PROJECT: ICE & FASHION!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME – I KNOW YOU’RE FLY & ALL, & HAIR & NAILS BE DONE BUT, ARE YOU DOMESTICATED? DO YOU COOK?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Cook? Lol. I kind of can cook. Especially Fried Chicken.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME – CAN YOU MAKE ISLAND FOOD? ROTI, STEW FISH, THINGS OF THAT NATURE?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Nah, but I eat it.

HICKSON - @FOXYBROWNITSME THE #WORLD IS WATCHING YOU #INTENSELY NOW ON #TWITTER: WHAT RUMORS WOULD YOU LIKE TO DISPEL ONCE & FOR ALL?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS 1). I Never Called Jay-Z a Tranny Chaser. & 2). I’m not reconciling w/ @DMX . I can’t stand those Rumors. Smh.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME @DMX THE MEDIA WENT CRAZY ON THOSE STORIES! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE THEY CAME FROM?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I don’t have a clue where all that Mess came from.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU STAY IN THE HEADLINES! LOL! ARE YOU A TARGET PERHAPS? CONSIDERING YOUR DEPARTURE FROM YOUR FORMER LABEL? 

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME HMM…ARE YOU STILL GETTING ROYALTIES PROPERLY FROM THE FORMER RECORD LABEL YOU WERE SIGNED TO?

FOXY BROWN – No.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME – SAY NO MORE…. IS #FOXYBROWN DATING THESE DAYS? WHAT TYPE OF DUDE CAN HOLD A #FIESTY WOMAN AS YOURSELF DOWN?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Exactly How Nicki Said in Her Lyrics in Super Bass.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME, #FOXYBROWN! WHAT DO YOU ULTIMATELY WANT OUT OF LIFE? IF YOU ONLY HAD 1 CHOICE, WHAT WOULD IT BE, #FOXYBROWN?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS To Make Up w/ All The Female Rappers!

HICKSON - @FOXYBROWNITSME ANYONE IN PARTICULAR YOU WANT TO MAKE AMENDS WITH?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Look at my last tweet.

PREVIOUS TWEET OF FOXY BROWN: “@IAMQUEENLATIFAH @MissyElliot @TheRealEve @LilKim @TRINArockstarr @Shawnnamusic @FREEREMYMA Uh? How it’s Going? I Guess?

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I THINK MANY WILL SEE YOUR MATURITY & YOU WILL MAKE AMENDS WITH ALL: A NEW #FOXYBROWN IS HERE!

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME WE WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW #FOXYBROWN ON #TWITTER! WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE PEOPLE TO CONTACT YOU AT?

FOXY BROWN: @HICKSONHOTNESS IG. Instagram: badgyalfox

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME I’M DEFINITELY CONTACTING YOU FOR A FEATURE FOR THE @GHETTOHEAT #MAGAZINE! DON’T DISAPPEAR ON ME WHEN I HOLLA! LOL!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS I Wont. Lol.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LABEL, #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT! WILL YOU HAVE MAINSTREAM DISTRIBUTION? OR SOLELY INDEPENDENT?

FOXY BROWN – SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE I’M GOING INDEPENDENT W/ MY LABEL, BLACK ROSE ENTERTAINMENT.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME INDEPENDENT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO! #REALTALK I’LL BE BLASTING YOUR INFO & #HEAVILY SUPPORTING #BLACK #ROSE #ENTERTAINMENT!

FOXY BROWN – Thank You, Hun.

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #THANK #YOU #FOREVER!!! WHAT’S YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT?

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Instagram: badgyalfox

HICKSON – @FOXYBROWNITSME #I #LOVE #YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS KEEP IT #100! NEVER WILL I FORGET THIS & OUR 1ST ENCOUNTER! THANKS FOR THE CHAT! #GOD BLESS!

FOXY BROWN – @HICKSONHOTNESS Thank You. You’re So Sweet.

HICKSON – JUST SO YOU KNOW, IT’S #FOXYBROWN #WEEKEND AT @GHETTOHEAT ! THE MUSIC CONTINUES WITH PUMPING
YOUR HITS! *BLUSHING* LMAO!!!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this