Hey Carey

So how is that book coming? will you be posting parts of it here as you write so we sharks may rip it to pieces and you can scream and get drunk and curl up in a fetal position, mumbling to yourself until the men in the white coats come and drag you away to a padded cell?

Or will you make us wait?

You ever read "The Old Man and the Sea"?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Carey,

Where are you??? I miss your review on Tyler Perry's new movie. I know you & yours have seen it, right???? :P

Hello Chris & Nubian,

Nubian, actually, I might have been in Atlanta while you were stuck in the house. Well, Stonecrest mall (outside Conyers Ga.)is were I saw this mess.

Yep, I am going to do my style of review. I will however agree that Janet Jackson gave the best performance, but what does that tell you? I mean, come on... Janet Jackson as a doctor?

But check this. Now, I am only doing this for you because... well, I know there are a few naysayers around. Anyway, here is a link to a couple of very crude videos. I mean, the sound quality is terrible and the videos were shot for someones personal use. As I said, I was in Atlanta doing my thang.

http://careycarey-carrymehome.blogspot.com/2010/04/mask-cant-hide-pain-is-be-babies-daddy.html

Guest Nubianpoet

Hey Carey, you know I always put your videos on the 'other' board, lol!!! Of course they miss YOU, yeah right!!!!!

Do u want me 2 send you the link so you can post it yourself??? THEY are the same, only WORSE, haaaahaaaaaaaa!!! B)

I have won a few competitions while you were MIA. I will know if I win anymore next week, peace! :)

p.s. Did you see that Funeral movie with Tracey Morgan, I didn't wanna see that one?

I might see Iron Man 2, next. I am looking 4ward 2 who will win RuPaul's Drag Race 2nite, Tyra or Raven 4 sure! :P

Just heard Kem's new song, gotta get it, fabulous!!!! GO Cavalier's and Hawks! ;)

Hey Carey, you know I always put your videos on the 'other' board, lol!!!

p.s. Did you see that Funeral movie with Tracey Morgan, I didn't wanna see that one?

I might see Iron Man 2, next. I am looking 4ward 2 who will win RuPaul's Drag Race 2nite, Tyra or Raven 4 sure! :P

Just heard Kem's new song, gotta get it, fabulous!!!! GO Cavalier's and Hawks! ;)

Well, if you are being truthful, those racist over there are probably using them for target practice.

No, I am yet to see the funeral movie. See, I loved the "white" version. I mean, this is a remake, and I doubt it can capture (for me) the same enjoyment. The suspense is gone. But, I do plan on seeing it. I love Tracy Morgan, Chris Rock, Danny Glover and the whole cast. I just had a few concerns.

Now you know there is no way I have anything to do with Rupaul, Tyra or Raven. I do listen to Kem, and do not have the latest. Hey, did you pop for the $200 to see Maxwell?

Congrats on your winnings.

LAKERS..... all the way.

"So what about that book?

This is Lebron's year. Bet on it."

y, I might have been in Atlanta while you were stuck in the house.

"All of us can't be pimps, playas, and part time movie stars. You gotta have discipline to do that book. Chain yourself to that blank page and stare at it until you go insane and then vomit up all over it."

*LOL* @ Chris, you crack me up!

But what exactly are you saying by making references to those pimps, playas, and part time movie stars? I've heard that pimpin' ain't easy, and playing around can get a person in trouble, but what are you saying, and how does that apply to me? dry.gif

CAVS.... NO WAY! But now we can talk about a poor sport, and a cry baby... Les Bron Thron, the verbose showoff, and the forever also-ran.

*LOL* @ Chris, you crack me up!

But what exactly are you saying by making references to those pimps, playas, and part time movie stars? I've heard that pimpin' ain't easy, and playing around can get a person in trouble, but what are you saying, and how does that apply to me? dry.gif

CAVS.... NO WAY! But now we can talk about a poor sport, and a cry baby... Les Bron Thron, the verbose showoff, and the forever also-ran.

(The CAVS--all the way. All the for real playas know dat!

We shall see....