TRAYVON MARTIN/JORDAN DAVIS/STAND YOUR GROUND KILLINGS/

WILL JORDAN DAVIS BE  NEXT,TRAYVON MARTIN/ANOTHER  17,OLD BLACK  MALE  GUNNED DOWN IN FLORIDA,HIS  MUSIC  WAS TO LOUD/WHITE MAN SHOT  HIM//JORDAN  DAVIS  AND  HIS  FRIENDS  PLAYING THIER   MUSIC  IN THE  CAR,WHITE MAN  SAYS  MUSIC  WAS TO LOUD,APPROACHED  THEM   COMPLAINING ABOUT THE  MUSIC,JORDAN  DAVIS CAME  AT  HIM   ,SHOT  AND  KILLED HIM IN SELF  DEFENSE/CLAIMING   FLORIDA  STAND YOUR  GROUND/////HOW MANY  MORE BLACK MALES,  KILLED   FROM  A  STAND YOUR GROUND  DEFENSE///WILL THIS BE  A WHITE  JURY///THIS WHITE  MAN   SOUNDS  LIKE  ZIMMERMAN   ,SOMEBODY  WHO  HATES  BLACK  PEOPLE../BLACK  PEOPLE  NEED TO  WAKE  UP////

Yeah, I'm glad you brought that up.

I was wondering what happened with that case.

(I was also wondering does Bitumelo/Harry Brown ever engage in actual DIALOG, lol.)

I remember hearing about it months ago and that was an even CLEARER example or racist unjustified use of deadly force than the Trayvon Martin case and it seemed to have just disappeard and dropped right off the radar.

There's no such thing as engaging in a dialogue with you, Pioneer.  You want to write the script and put words in people's mouths and portray yourself as a font of irrefutable wisdom.  Yawnnn. <_<

Continue to do your thing, Harry. You always bring a smile to my face.  I appreciate your brevity .  :D

It appears that every Black site I've been on has one.

Just like every Black neighborhood seems to have a crazy old man who messes with young women and never gets slapped,  and a jokester or signifier who runs his mouth a lot and messes with people but never gets beat up, lol.

The older I get the more I notice commonalities and patterns in society.

Perhaps one of the keys to success is in learning and working within these patterns.

How presumptuous of you to draw unflaterring comparisons  and conclusions about Harry who you know nothing about, Pioneer.    In doing this you place yourself in the "there's one in every crowd" category: a garrulous know it all.

How presumptuous of you to draw unflaterring comparisons  and conclusions about Harry who you know nothing about, Pioneer.    In doing this you place yourself in the "there's one in every crowd" category: a garrulous know it all

"I'M JUST WILD ABOUT HARREEEEEYY......

AND HARRY'S WILD ABOUT MEEEEEE....."

Be quiet lady, nobody is making "unflattering presumptions" about Mr Brown I just asked the brother did he ever engage in dialog or discuss the topics of the threads he starts....lol.