OPRAH: The Unauthorized Biography

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

My favorite juicy tidbit leaked from this bio was how Oprah once dated John Tesh, former TV host of "Entertainment Tonight" and current new-age musician, and how he confessed that after waking up one morning in bed with her, he was repulsed by the sight of her black body next to his white one, whereupon he quickly got dressed and split the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0NK_T7Nm7c

This book will hit the NY Times best sellers list and will like bananas when (if) it is released.

Here are the Amazon rating and the book is not even available yet:

Amazon.com Sales Rank:

#5 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)

#1 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women

#1 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Television Performers

#1 in Books > Entertainment > Television

Barnes and Noble Sales Rank: 11

If you are buying your copy on-line buy it on AALBC.com: http://aalbc.com/authors/oprah.htm

Why are we assisting the Beast with this propaganda; True or Not; Character Assassination perpetuated by Black Folk against Black Folk. Is unacceptable; hope you get it! I must reconsider my support!

This was on my Facebook page after mentioning this Oprah book; which I actually learned about via this post earlier this evening (I was completely unaware of the book's publication).

I completely disagree with the reaction ubove. Actually, it is the same reaction I sometimes get from selling Zane's books. It is also the reaction I get from people who complain about me always having Confessions of a Video Vixen at the the top of my best sellers list (as if I control what people buy).

People complain about me selling books featuring homosexuals, people complain about books with overtly Christain themes. People complain about books written by white people with Black characters, people complain about Black who write books with white characters. People caomplain about books written in urban settings. People complain about books that are too literary and about books that are too low brow.

It is easy to complain, difficult to actually do something. People should do less complainiing an read a little more smile.gif

This was on my Facebook page after mentioning this Oprah book; which I actually learned about via this post earlier this evening (I was completely unaware of the book's publication).

I completely disagree with the reaction ubove. Actually, it is the same reaction I sometimes get from selling Zane's books. It is also the reaction I get from people who complain about me always having Confessions of a Video Vixen at the the top of my best sellers list (as if I control what people buy).

People complain about me selling books featuring homosexuals, people complain about books with overtly Christain themes. People complain about books written by white people with Black characters, people complain about Black who write books with white characters. People caomplain about books written in urban settings. People complain about books that are too literary and about books that are too low brow.

It is easy to complain, difficult to actually do something. People should do less complainiing an read a little more smile.gif

(This is it. Like it or not, Oprah Winfrey is not in politics, not in religion, not in philanthrophy save as a sideline and tax write off

The woman is in SHOWBIZ and this goes with the territory.

She has cleaned up her act, but I remember when her show was no different than Morrie Povich's with all the Name the Baby Mama Daddy Mama shows.

Well, you get payday someday and this is it. I wish I had me a billion dollars to keep me warm when and if my time comes.

Let us face it. Negroes yell about freedom but they really don't believe in it. The are Americans. And when Americans talk about Free Speech they mean the Freedom to say whatever THEY like--however they want everybody else to only say what THEY like too.

Stay strong.

Cynique that is SO true.

Furthure, people want to say Kelley is dishing dirt on Oprah because she is Black -- completing ignoring that is Kelley has dome the same to JFK and others -- money is the motivation not color. Now if you don't buy into the flawed racist logic. You become a self hating negro, an enemy to the race. It is also amazing how many people who has done so little for Black people are so willing to others self hating negros....

I actually underestimated how many people literally worship Oprah. New York City so different than the rest of the country; one who lives here can easily lose touch about how the rest of America or even most other Black people think...

I guess some people are not old enough to remember Oprah in the early days. That is all I rememeber, as I have not watched a single show all the way through, in about 20 years.