WHITE PEOPLE AFRAID OF BLACK PEOPLE/

FOX NEWS IDIOT,BILL O'REILLY SAYS  WHITE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF BLACK PEOPLE,REASON WHITE PEOPLE SUPPORT ZIMMERMAN KILLING TRAYVON MARTIN///ARE WHITE PEOPLE AFRAID TO GO TO  MOVIE THEATRES,NO/COLRADO MOVIE THEATRE KILLER WAS WHITE/CONNETICUT,SCHOOL,   KILLER OF 20 6 YEAR OLDS  WAS WHITE,IS IT TIME TO RACIALY PROFILE WHITE MEN///ANOTHER REPUBLICAN  IDIOT SAYS  BLACK PEOPLE CULTURE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETROIT  BANKRUPTCY//REALLY/////

Bill O'Reilly is a right wing hack...........

But you know what, he's right.,
Many White people ARE afraid of AfroAmericans.
But that's only part of the problem, other races are afraid of Black people too.
Not only do AfroAmericans have problems with White police, but too often our people have problems with the Chinese, Koreans, Arabs, and Pakistanis who own businesses in Black neighborhoods.
Most of their problems don't come from the Black nationalists who resent them owing property in Black neighborhoods but from their regular customers who routinely try to cheat and steal from them

I was warned that as I got older I would become more conservative.

Well.....
The fact is, it's the ERRATIC and often VIOLENT behavior (in actions and in speech) that so many AfroAmericans display on a regular basis in public that is the basis for these feelings.
Too many of our people are actually feeding the very racism so many complain of.

How many other people do you see sitting around trainstations, malls, and other public places with grins on thier faces LOUDLY bragging about who they fucked up the other day or who will get their head busted wide open if they didn't pay that money back?
I don't hear Asians talking like that in public.

How many other women do you see growling and cussing at their children or calling eachother "bitch" on a regular basis and talking about who they're going to beat up?
What other women act like this?
They'd consider it shameful to display such masculine and un-motherly behavior.

And being from Detroit I can say with confidence that the culture of Black people actually IS in part responsible for the condition of the city.  The crime, the violence, the "I don't give a fuck" attitude, the laziness....all of that has contributed to Detroit being in the state that it's in today.
Wealthy White suburbanites just sit back and take advantage of a weakness that already existed.

It also contributed to Washington DC, parts of Chicago, and parts of New York being where THEY are or were until immigrants from Asia move in and take over cleaning up the mess that so many of our people made.

The time for making excuses are over.

Having been through out most of this nation, I can safely say that our people have a VERY serious problem and it's one only God and ourselves can solve.
We need to clean up house and take responsibility for our behavior and condition in this nation.

Decent Black men and women (especially the men) need to start standing up more and demanding better of our people and especially our youth.

• Like 1

My, my, my. What an eloquent indictment of niggers, Pioneer. Poor ol white people. Here they are having trouble sitting back, enjoying all the privileges and entitlement that their skin color guarantees them, - skin color that also identifies them as people who stole the country from the native Americans, who imprisoned loyal Japanese citizens in holding camps during world war 2, who penalize hard working law abiding illegal immigrants, who, oh yeah, enslaved black people uprooted from their country to be brought to this land to live in bondage for 400 years.

These are the people who during WWII dropped nuclear bombs on civilians, killing tens of thousands of them. These are the people who invade oil rich foreign countries and wage wars under the guise of freeing the thousands who make up the dead ranks of collateral damage. These are the people who back corrupt dictators and bribe greedy treacherous Arab leaders. These are the Americans who countries all over the globe, hate and despise because of their arrogance. These are the Capitalisitic rogues who ruined the economy, -  the corporate bandits who are the role models for the hapless black people that they live in fear of. These are the people who make a mockery of Obama's presidency, even as he bends over backwards to stay in the good graces of those who have allowed him to play at being the HNIC.

Pardon me if I don't feel concern for the fears of white America. Particularly since it's not as if black people aren't punished in so many ways for whatever crimes they commit. Black people are scared, too.  Scared of being accused of what they are innocent of.

Yes, the low-life and gang-bangin element of black people need make-overs. (Anybody for sterilization so they'll stop replicating themselves?? ) If we don't know how disgusting black thugs are it's because we haven't been listening to the "good" Blacks who are running interference for the white team members trembling in their boots -  if they aren't murdering their entire famlies for insurance money, or shooting up class rooms and movie theaters, or dismembering a fellow trailer park resident while high on Meth, or kicking out a cheating black boyfriend for sleepin with another fat white ho'.      

If white people are afraid of angry black people, then that's tough shit. I, for one, don't give a good goddamn about the "Joe 6-packs" and the soccer moms, the profiling cops and the spying salesclerks who are all wary and jittery. Does it occur to them that maybe the sins of the fathers are being visited on the children? Or does it also occur to white folks that when it comes to those trouble making niggers that , "there, but for the grace of Pioneer's white god, go them"? As for other ethnic groups, they are't too scared to set up businesses in black neighborhoods, glad to have welfare recipients as steady customers. 

Time for me to go back to watching the Science channel.

• Like 1

Pioneer of course Black people behave the way you describe I hear it daily.  Mother cursing out there children is particularly irksome to me because when you look at the child's face you wanna just grab them, and show them some love and affection...  but it would be a full time job stopping each mother I encountered from doing it.

I also hear Puerto Ricans, in the same community ,behaving the same way.

When I used to ride the subway I would occasionally encounter groups of young white men behaving badly too -- including calling each other niggaz.

It is not just a Black thing we just catch more hell for it.  While whitely the REAL crimes, eloquently detailed by Cynique, go unanswered, unpunished.

Also a typical New Yorker, as irritating as the behavior is, there is usually no cause for fear. 

Cyniqe & Troy

You're comparing apples with oranges.

You''re comparing a highly advanced highly organized system of warfare and organized crime....

-one that is FAR MORE IMMMORAL and causes FAR MORE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION-

.....with a bunch of disorganized illiterate young punks who go around terrorizing their own neighborhoods.

The former is advanced civilization gone wrong, but the latter is just plain uncivilized.

Within the context of an advanced civilization you have enough positives to outweigh any negative images which is why Japan still gladly works with and allies with the United States despite the fact that she all but destroyed that nation...as opposed to doing business with the nation of Haiti who never fired a shot at Japan but have little to nothing to offer in terms of international relations.

Atleast when it comes to organized white-collar crimes, high-crimes, and war crimes....or what you two call "real crime"...the perpetrators are targetting OTHER GROUPS.
Atleast the perpetrarors and their families have a respect for eachother and they can walk down their own streets at night, send their own children to safe schools, and have an intellectual discussion with eachother.

Most of these clowns in the ghetto are victimizing their own people for extremely limited resources.
And for what?
To feed themselves and their families and build schools and hospitals?
Hell no......
To smoke more dope, do more drinking and partying, and more ho-hopping before they end up killed or back in the pen because that's what they expect their future to be anyway.

The REAL criminals are much worse....I'll give you that.
And they will pay for their crimes against humanity either in this life and/or in the next.

But the petty criminals.....
The boys in the hood are only a menace to themselves and their own community which is why the White wealthy majority in this nation doesn't give a damn how savage they become as long as they stay among their own.

So you're right, Whites have no reason to be afraid.
Perhaps it's OTHER BLACK PEOPLE who should be afraid.

I never said Whites have no reason to be afraid of Blacks.  I just said that if they were afraid, I didn't care.

Or was I actually comparing Whites and Blacks when it came to being reprehensible.  I conceded that they are both terrible. As usual, however, Whites are more efficient and effective in their undertakings.   

I agree.

Whites do tend to be more efficient and have an actual PURPOSE for why the steal and murder which in many cases makes their crimes more predictable and thus less scary.
Also, it's been my observation that unless they are drug addicts most Whites who engage in crime have a definite purpose with which to use the resources they're killing and stealing to get like to defend some political/religious cause or to feed their family or buy some property.

But compare that to the brother on the street with the doo-rag on who just wakes up half-high and decides to grab a gun and rob his friend and then rob a gas station on a whim just to grab $300 for more weed to smoke not giving a damn about feeding his kids or owning anything.

Unlike the White criminal, he's not using the resources he's gotten from the crimes he's committed to actually improve his lot.

Now I know you don't care whether or not Whites are afraid.
But that's probably because you are retired, guaranteed a check in the mail,  and not in the workforce so you don't have to rely on them hiring you or reviewing your application for jobs. 
When you still have to defend on someone for your sustenance you MUST care how they feel about you because any change in their feelings will have a direct impact on you.

Pioneer I think Black behavior is related to the environment.  Consider your statement:

"And being from Detroit I can say with confidence that the culture of Black people actually IS in part responsible for the condition of the city."

I think you have that completely backwards.  I think most of that blame can go to companies that sent the jobs overseas along with the the job opportunities and tax base.

If you have children I would advise you to leave Detroit, sadly, things will get worse.  Isin't the city about to default on pension obligations and go bankrupt?

Troy

Pioneer I think Black behavior is related to the environment. Consider your statement:

I think you have that completely backwards. I think most of that blame can go to companies that sent the jobs overseas along with the the job opportunities and tax base.

I believe environment is a major part of it, but a fool will CREATE an unfavorable environment where one didn't previously exist.
He's create a ghetto where one didn't previously exist.

Even back in the 70s when Black men had good jobs making $16 and $17 and hour (in the 70s!!!!!) while many bought houses, land, and business.....too many WASTED their money on whiskey, heroin (which they called "herronnn"), and buying cars they didn't need every year just to have something to drive down south in and show off.

I'm sure you remember there were a lot more REAL (not Amway) Black businesses operating in the 70s than there are today but because so many of the children didn't want to run their parent's businesses they sold them to foreigners.

Decent Black people allowed the negative element to grow and this influences the environment.

If you have children I would advise you to leave Detroit, sadly, things will get worse. Isin't the city about to default on pension obligations and go bankrupt?

I've already left Detroit....lol...temporarily.....to go upstate (actually Western Michigan) to spread my message there.

Out of anger and frustration as well as for economic purposes I've left that city numerous times only to return not really knowing why but feeling a strong urge to DO SOMETHING.

I truly believe my calling...and the destiny of Black America...is here/there.