The President’s Sex Tape - Free limited Time

The President’s Sex Tape - Free limited Time

The White House and nation are rocked to their cores when a sex video showing a full blown explicit sexual encounter between President Gregory Morgan and a woman named Latasha Williams is released on the internet worldwide. President Morgan has earned the dubious title as the first ever sex-tape President of the United States. President Morgan struggles to hold on to his power and position in the face of a withering barrage of criticism from all corners. First Lady Janice Morgan is under intense pressure from women worldwide to be the first wife of a sitting President to divorce him while he is in office, but she sticks by him side for reasons that only she knows. Latasha Williams faces her own backlash after selling the video and finds that her personal losses may outweigh her financial gain. Will a surprising twist that no one saw coming save Morgan’s Presidency and salvage Latasha’s personal life?

http://amzn.to/1aURozk

e34f36119bdf20bfb260ae818f4c7d00.jpg

Hey DT do you actually use MySpace and Blackplanet?  Do you find them useful.  I'd almost forgotten I even had a Blackplanet profile (http://www.blackplanet.com/Troy/) going back to 1999.

I saw the negative review on you book on Amazon.  Actually it was not a review of your book but an assessment of you tactics.  I'm not sure why they guys thinks you are a spammer, you post here but do so in an unspammy fashion.  Indeed I would like to see more writers post information about their book that way you do.  Can you have the comments removed since they do not relate to the book.

If I had the resources I would actually have someone review a couple of your books.

One of the really bad things about Amazon is despite being Earth's largest book seller, it is hard to get a good book recommendation out of them -- especially for Black books.  As Amazon grows the likelihood of getting a Black book reviewed continues to decrease.