BLACK WOMEN / NAACP/

IT IS TIME FOR  A  BLACK  WOMAN  TO   BE   PRESIDENT  AND  CEO  OF  NAACP//   ASSASINATED   MEDGER  EVERS, WHO  WAS    WITH  THE  NAACP,  HIS WIFE  MERLIE  EVERS   SHOULD  HAVE   BEEN    NAACP  PRESIDENT    YEARS   AGO//WHAT  REASON  DOES  THE     NATIONAL  ASSOCIATION  FOR  THE  ADVANCEMENT  OF COLORED  PEOPLE  HAVE    FOR  NOT   WANTING  A  BLACK  WOMAN  TO   BE  ADVANCED  AS  THE   PRESIDENT  OF  THE  NAACP///A  BLACK  MAN   HAS  BEEN   ELECTED  AND   RE  ELECTED  PRESIDENT   OF  THE  UNITED   STATES  OF  AMERICA.//////.IS  THIS   A  POSITION  FOR   BLACK  MEN   ONLY////

Good question.  There has never been a vigorous campaign to elect a woman to the head of this organization.  Women, themselves, don't seem inspired to take the helm.  Maybe because the NAACP has become  increasingly impotent and its leadship position a thankless task. But Myrlie Evers most certainly would have been a good choice to be the first woman to be its head.

From its inception back in the early 1900s, the NAACP has a history of relegating its female members to lesser positions.  Educator and prominent black feminist, Ida B. Wells, complained that she was not allowed to be in the NAACP's inner circle when it was first founded and that the only job assigned to her was that  of "acting" secretary expected to do nothing more than write the minutes of the meetings.  Although her name is on the NAACP charter, Wells was not granted a full fledged membership. 

• Like 1

Malcolm X once said the AfroAmerican community is a matriarchy, meaning it's ran by women.

This is one of the reasons the Black community is in the shape it's in today and why it has often been victimized and exploited by other more male-dominant ethnic groups that has come into contact with it.

While I think it's wise for any organization to pick the smartest most qualified people to lead regardless of gender, because the United States is a MATRIX that breed MATRIARCHIES......

Meaning,

Because the United States is an incubator primarily governed by White men who love to be incharge themselves but don't like to see men of other races incharge therefor love to put WOMEN of other races in charge of their respective communities instead of the men in order to destablize those communities.

.......I think Black organizations should be very careful when selecting it's leaders.

They need to understand that while women are just as intelligent as men, there are other qualities of leadership that are just as if not more important than education and intelligence.

SMH.  Go somewhere and sit down. Pioneer.  A man's penis is not only interchangeable with his brain but is his Archilles heel.  Phallic symbols abound in his world, which is why guns will never be banned or controlled, and why drones and missiles are the favorite toys of leaders in their ongoing quest to be king of the hill. This is also why America's standing army is a hotbed of sexual harassment, its ranks teeming with trigger happy warriors targeting the "fox holes" of their female comrades.

The terrible shape of the male-dominated world is a very poor endorsement of Patriarchy. A female president would never have been stupid enough to risk war by drawing a line in the sand, daring an opponent to cross it. She would've perceived that playground games are for children.

Coming from you, Malcolm X's  words ring hollow, Pioneer,  when you consider the source and the circumstances: a man quoting another man.  Garbage in; garbage out. Invoking the names Malcolm and Martin no longer guarantees acquiescence since time has proven them both to be as flawed as they are iconic. 

Chances remain slim for women getting  the chance to rule and utilize their flexible, pragmatic, multi-tasking skills because their ascent involves a contest between brawn and brains, and men have the brawn. 

Matriarchy status has been thrust upon the black race.  Sisters would love to turn the reins over to their men, but white men have succeeded in emasculating black men, enabling black women to do the same.  Black men who are the exception to the rule are those who are not threatened by women but appreciate their value.

Cynique

SMH. Go somewhere and sit down. Pioneer. A man's penis is not only interchangeable with his brain but is his Archilles heel. Phallic symbols abound in his world, which is why guns will never be banned or controlled, and why drones and missiles are the favorite toys of leaders in their ongoing quest to be king of the hill. This is also why America's standing army is a hotbed of sexual harassment, its ranks teeming with trigger happy warriors targeting the "fox holes" of their female comrades.
The terrible shape of the male-dominated world is a very poor endorsement of Patriarchy.
A female president would never have been stupid enough to risk war by drawing a line in the sand, daring an opponent to cross it. She would've perceived that playground games are for children.

If you think putting women in charge would automatically make things better, take a look at the matriarchal Black family today in the United States and tell me what phenomenal accomplishments OUR people have achieved as a result of female headed households?

Just look at the innercities of America.
Look at what happens when so many of the older men are locked up or dead and the only ones around to keep order are women.

Coming from you, Malcolm X's words ring hollow, Pioneer, when you consider the source and the circumstances: a man quoting another man. Garbage in; garbage out. Invoking the names Malcolm and Martin no longer guarantees acquiescence since time has proven them both to be as flawed as they are iconic.

((Pioneer takes a puff or 2 from his pipe and frowns disapprovingly))

Hmmm.....
I see somebody's been drinking the poisionous Kool-Aid that White racists and their silly ass negro slaves (who have a nasty habit of being too lazy to do research for themselves) have been serving up in cheap paper cups as "history", about our beloved Civil Rights leaders.

First Martin is accused of cheating on his wife, then they go after Malcolm with the most digusting of slander.....one by one they seem to dig up "something" on our brothers 100 years after the fact.
It's funny to me that they wait until DECADES after these men have passed on and most of those who would be around to corroborate or dispute their lies have died or become senile, THEN they come out with new never heard before "information" on the personal lives of these men.

Chances remain slim for women getting  the chance to rule and utilize their flexible, pragmatic, multi-tasking skills because their ascent involves a contest between brawn and brains, and men have the brawn. 

Matriarchy status has been thrust upon the black race.  Sisters would love to turn the reins over to their men, but white men have succeeded in emasculating black men, enabling black women to do the same.  Black men who are the exception to the rule are those who are not threatened by women but appreciate their value.

Matriarchy wasn't thrust upon the Black race as a whole, just AfroAmericans.
African men STILL know how to act like men and African women STILL know how to act like women and both respect their roles in society.
The only Black communities where this gender-bending madness can be found and even tolerated is in Black America.

I wouldn't put too much faith and hope in men who "appreciate" women who take charge and lead organizations.
Those generally are the same gigilos who'll not only share the power but relinquish ALL of life's responsibilities over to their women for an occasional blow job and spaghetti dinner on Sundays.

Being a good mother to her children and raising them properly so that they know how to stay out of jail and be productive members of society is one of the most important jobs anyone could have.

Barf. I repeat. Go somewhere and sit down, Pioneer. And dry your tears because you can't bear having your idols subjected to a "warts and all" scrutiny, most of which has been divulged by black historians and journalists who have done the research and possess the crendentials that put you and your puerile hero worship to shame. Like most renowned historical figures, Malcolm and Martin were not perfect and not always right. You are obviously in denial about this. if you can quit sucking on the pipe that is a pacifier for your not ever having gotten past the oral stage of your development, may be you could grow up and stop believing in fairy tales.     

Matriachies orginated in Africa, and women there are no more inclined to be subservient than any place else contrary to your romanticized generalizing.

Your contention that the current negative ramifications of housholds headed up by women is proof that patriarchies are best is ambiguos. These gangbangers and thugs are not a testament to the ineffectiveness of their mothers.  They are the products of a family breakdown. And family doesn't necesssarily embody your pat little outdated "playing-house" scenario.  As opposed to such simplistic BS, family is a sensible arrangement where duties and responsibilities are shared through delegating to whichever partner is most effective in getting  tasks done, and this includes handling and earning money and paying bills and  -  cooking and cleaning.  Your brain is incapable of processing the idea of judging people by their individual abilities and talents regardless of their sex.  You have set yourself up as a paragon of what you think manhood should be,  but you are the obstinate personification of what it shouldn't be.  

On second thought, Pioneer, don't go somewhere and sit down.  Go somewhere and start your own colony so you can live out your chauvinistic fantasy of having a harem of women who defer to your every self-aborbed need.  Surround yourself with a brigade of lackeys who mistake your pebbles of wisdom as pearls.       

Cynique

Barf. I repeat. Go somewhere and sit down, Pioneer. And dry your tears because you can't bear having your idols subjected to a "warts and all" scrutiny, most of which has been divulged by black historians and journalists who have done the research and possess the crendentials that put you and your puerile hero worship to shame. Like most renowned historical figures, Malcolm and Martin were not perfect and not always right. You are obviously in denial about this. if you can quit sucking on the pipe that is a pacifier for your not ever having gotten past the oral stage of your development, may be you could grow up and stop believing in fairy tales.

Lol.....

I think you're just paranoid.
Judging by what you're willing to believe.....it appears that you're so used to people blowing smoke up your ass, everytime you see someone with a pipe or cigar you probably fall into a panic, lol

Matriachies orginated in Africa, and women there are no more inclined to be subservient than any place else contrary to your romanticized generalizing.

Oh..so not only are you a half-ass Buddhist, now you're a wannabe historian??????

What proof can you offer us that matriarchies originated in Africa as you claim?

There is no religion originating in Africa that can compare with the Virgin Mary worshipping Catholic Church that came out of Europe.

There is no religion in Africa that worshipped a goddess over a god.

The term Lesbian and the island of Lesbos originated in EUROPE, not Africa.

No form of polyandry (marrying more than one husband) is found anywhere in Africa as has been documented in parts of Europe and Asia.

You're half-baked attempts at history is as comical as your views of religion, lol.

Your contention that the current negative ramifications of housholds headed up by women is proof that patriarchies are best is ambiguos. These gangbangers and thugs are not a testament to the ineffectiveness of their mothers. They are the products of a family breakdown.

They are products of fatherless homes.

When there is no strong male in the household to instill and enforce discipline, the children both male AND female tend to become wayward and corrupt.  Even a little kid acting up in a grocery store will respect and obey the deep authoritative voice of a man they don't even know more than their own mother's.
That should tell you something.

Take off the mob-moll shades....lol...and open your eyes to what's going on in your community.

On second thought, Pioneer, don't go somewhere and sit down. Go somewhere and start your own colony so you can live out your chauvinistic fantasy of having a harem of women who defer to your every self-aborbed need. Surround yourself with a brigade of lackeys who mistake your pebbles of wisdom as pearls.

Howz-a-bout I start in Illinois and make YOU one of my first experiments,lol.

Oh, blah, blah, blah.  Go back to nursing your pipe and daydreaming about your momma.  

I'm not talking about polyandry, I'm talking about matriarchies, and these did and do exist in certain African tribes.   National Geographic magazine is my source. And there were certainly plenty of queens and powerful women on the African continent: Sheba and Jezabel and Nefertiti and Cleopatra, not to mention the goddesss Isis. And tell me how an Island(Lesbos) can originate on a continent (Europe), You continue to be a prime example of "a little bit of learning being a dangerous thing".  Not to mention stupid.

And are you really so square as to think that any woman who dons sunglasses is a mob /moll wanna-be?? What a silly conclusion. Just an example of how out of kilter you are. You are always off the mark in your lame attempts at humor. But what could I expect of someone smokes a pipe hoping to improve his image by looking like Popeye.

And a strange woman can speak with just as much authority and instill just as much fear in a small child as a man. All your assertion tells me is that, as usual, you think your opinions are facts. And this includes all that tripe you are spouting about women being genetically incapable of disciplining children as well as men.  Watta crock.  Then you backtrack by saying this applies to some, but not all women, as you conveniently neglect to concede that your insistence that men are the better disciplinarians does not apply to all men. Anybody with common sense can discern that being a good disciplination has nothing to do with the sex of a person.  Many daughters can wrap their fathers around their little fingers.   

And believe me, how ever I choose to explore religion is a far better pursuit than your ritual which includes you jackin off while worshipping yourself.   

Just keep your azz in Michigan. If I find you insufferable on line, there's no way I could stomach you in person.

Sillyque

Oh, blah, blah, blah. Go back to nursing your pipe and daydreaming about your momma.

((Pioneer not smiling right now))

Oh....
So now you want to talk about a Black man's beloved deceased mother???? **

Under normal conditions, this would be yet another case where your irresponsible and reckless comments would require an apology and all communication between us would cease until an apology was rendered.
But to someone as morally confused as YOU....it would be like demanding an apology from a child who can't stop pissing in the bed.
You really can't help yourself can you.

I'm not talking about polyandry, I'm talking about matriarchies, and these did and do exist in certain African tribes.

Nor are we talking about the existence of Matriarchies in Africa.
You said Matriarchies ORIGINATED in Africa.
I asked you for proof.

Stop trying to change the game.
Either provide proof to support your claim or finally admit that you don't now what the hell you're talking about.

National Geographic magazine is my source. And there were certainly plenty of queens and powerful women on the African continent: Sheba and Jezabel and Nefertiti and Cleopatra, not to mention the goddesss Isi

You really are a poor historian.

"Jezabel"...as you call her (which is actually spelled "Jezebel") was a JEWISH woman in Palestine-Asia....not Africa.

Isis isn't a human being at all but an Egyptian deity.

Cleopatra.....lol....seriously????
The queen who fell in love with a Roman governor named Mark Anthony and the Egyptian empire collapsed.
You want to use HER as an example???

And for your much needed information, there was no queen called "Sheba" either....genius....Sheba was the name of the LAND the queen came from.

Not only do you have a poor sense of history, NONE of these examples you used provides PROOF nor are they even evidence that Matriarchies ORIGINATED in Africa....a claim that you're attempting to back track on.

Try harder........

And a strange woman can speak with just as much authority and instill just as much fear in a small child as a man. All your assertion tells me is that, as usual, you think your opinions are facts. And this includes all that tripe you are spouting about women being genetically incapable of disciplining children as well as men. Watta crock. Then you backtrack by saying this applies to some, but not all women,

I didn't say they didn't get respect from children.....just not the way men get it.
Again, all civilized peoples on the planet know this and wouldn't argue it.

And believe me, how ever I choose to explore religion is a far better pursuit than your ritual which includes you jackin off while worshipping yourself.

Yeah,
From the way you constantly repeat my name in your posts I'm probably not the ONLY one who "jacks off" at the thought of myself.....lol.

Just keep your azz in Michigan. If I find you insufferable on line, there's no way I could stomach you in person.

With all the bullshit you drop, I'm thinking you and your 4 chambered belly would be able to stomach anything....lol.

I'm somebody's mother, too, you obnoxious asshole, and your making reference to me in the implied context of BJs crossed the line. My dead husband would kick your ass for insulting me, not to mention my sons.  You can wait until hell freezes over if you expect an apology.  And, like  I  give a damn whether or not you break off having exchanges with me. Puleeze.  It's waste of time arguing  with a fool who thinks he has a hot-line to omniscience.  Good riddance. You're a joke with your no-spelling, un proof-read, grammatically-incorrect pontificating.

That rant you went into on the other thread about AIDS confirmed what I believed from the start:  you are an egomanical nutcase who thinks your bizarre skewed view of the world is the ultimate in reality. All of which accounts for your perverted, messianic delusions of grandeur.   

I don't care what you have to say in your lame attempts to discredit me.   I feel no need to rebut or justify or prove anything I said because I don't value your assessments. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz      Just rave on, you  pathetic loser. :lol:

Sillyque

Since I've been on this site you've been cussing and talking foul both TO and ABOUT people and now all of a sudden you develop a sense of modesty?

((Pioneer laughs like Al Pacino))

Ha haaa.....
Oh..NOW you want some respect?

Well, if you want to be treated like somebody's mother then goddamit  ACT LIKE ONE !!!

If people were to read some of the foul shit you post they wouldn't be able to tell if it were from an 80 year old grandmother or the rapper DMX.

That feeble ass twisted mind of yours should be careful trying to guess what her husband (who if people notice, I've never disrespected) would or wouldn't have done.

*I'm sure a lot of women have gotten their husbands killed while trying to defend them from some bullshit THEY started with their big mouths.

He might have kicked YOUR ass for getting on the internet using foul disrespectful language and "advertising" yourself in various photos.

Look , do yourself a favor.....

Take them cheap ass "$5 at da' liquore store" shades off, put your "Montgomery Wards spring-sale of '69" house-coat on....and take your cranky ass to bed.

Feel better now?   Are you salivating for the ol pipe?  Ready to put your feet up on the desk you fashioned from an orange crate?  Since nobody's around, - go on.  Let yourself go.  Admit that the polygamy you really crave is actually one where you and all your neurotic homophobia let down your guard and dream about a bevy of virile young men, ready and willing to escort you out of the closet of the cluttered studio apartment which you can barely afford the rent for.  Not much money to be made by somebody trying to earn a living off of being a self-important, egocentric wanna-be.  Have you considered starting your own church? That might be a good choice for someone who believes in a supreme being, a feeling reinforced everytime he looks in his warped mirror and sees his own face.  

Because you are so obtuse, Pioneer, you could not appreciate the fine line between titillation and salaciousness. Which is also why your attempts at being witty fall flat. My racy comments were always suggestive.  Yours were crude. And you're lying when you claim otherwise.  

Unlike you, I have no illusions about myself.  My vain days are over. If they weren't, I wouldn't have posted those pictures to show how a person can tamper with reality, not how an old woman can change into a young one. BTW, WalMart is where I buy my housecoats. And I got my sunglasses at the dollar store for - a dollar.  Stick em up, chump.  

I dare you to post a "before and after" comparison of yourself. I doubt if there's much you can do to change your appearance.  My instincts tell me that although beauty may be skin deep, where you are concerned, beginning with your face, ugliness is to the bone. "Clothes may make the man", but you're probably too much of a challenge to prove this.  Poor ol fella.  Smoking a pipe hoping to look like Hugh Hefner instead of Popeye.  Aye, Aye.  Even cross dressing as Olive Oyl doesn't help. tsk-tsk.

OK, carry on, Pioqueer.  You provide me with amusement.  :P

Once he reads my above response, who wants to bet that ol Pioqueer will be pouring over past posts, trying to scope out suggestive comments I've made. His blood pressure will be sky high, his fingers trembling as his blood-shot eyes peruse thread after thread, "cherry-picking" and putting his spin on quotes to be embedded in some long-assed dissertation that instead of making his point will only reveal his lack of sophistication when it comes to discerning risque double entendre. At some point, he'll revert back to his indignation, whining as only a pipe-puffing son caught in the throes of arrested development can. If we're lucky, he'll just silently throw in the towel. and spare us a lengthy exercise in self-righteous aggrandizement.  If not, wake me when it's over.  -_- zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sillyque

Because you are so obtuse, Pioneer, you could not appreciate the fine line between titillation and salaciousness. Which is also why your attempts at being witty fall flat. My racy comments were always suggestive.

Oh really?
Well what the hell were you "suggesting",

....what a morally confused woman with a schizoid personality can sound like if she experiments with too little sleep and too much hen-dog?

Unlike you, I have no illusions about myself. My vain days are over.

Trust me,
Anyone who's visited your Heads or Tails thread........

....already knows this, lol.

I dare you to post a "before and after" comparison of yourself. I doubt if there's much you can do to change your appearance. My instincts tell me that although beauty may be skin deep, where you are concerned, beginning with your face, ugliness is to the bone. "Clothes may make the man", but you're probably too much of a challenge to prove this.

Are those the same "instincts" that drive you to put goofy pictures of yourself and tell all your family business on a global communications network?

I don't know if I'd trust THOSE instincts.

Atleast I'm secure enough in my looks to get what I want when I want it.
And don't have to resort to desparate measures to get it.
Unlike YOUR voyeuristic ass.......and your pathological urge to advertize yourself all over the internet.

At some point, he'll revert back to his indignation, whining as only a pipe-puffing son caught in the throes of arrested development can. If we're lucky, he'll just silently throw in the towel. and spare us a lengthy exercise in self-righteous aggrandizement. If not, wake me when it's over. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

If I throw in the towel.....lol...it certainly wouldn't be in the same pile of dirty laundry that smelly housecoat of yours was thrown into, lol.

When was the last time you washed that musty thang anyway ??????

You got AALBC smelling like Cody Wild Musk and sour cream, lol.

As for me.....

After justifiably defending myself from insult I've now decided to take the path of civility and end this pitiful exchange.

My next posts in this thread will be aligned with it's original subject.

That's your upper lip you're smelling, >>stinky<<.  My curious public requested pictures of me, and you more than anyone seem to be fixated on these photos.    Look up the definition of the word "voyeuristic ", dummy.  You used it wrong. 

Posting pictures of oneself on the Internet is a common practice of millions of people and sharing info about themselves and their families is a common practice among millions of bloggers, all of which is lost on you because you are sooooo behind the times, so stodgy and boring.  Have you ever heard of the term social media??? Does FaceBook ring a bell with you????  

But it's understandable why you aren't secure enjough to post your mug. Poor loser. I can hear you now as you echo the plaintive words of the Elephant Man. I am a human being!  And expensive clothes and other costly accoutrements can't buy class. It's obvious you have none. Can't even spell desperate

I have nothing to prove and don't care about the reaction to what I displayed in a post about the nature of reality.  It would be different if this was a dating site, where dorks like you  try to  increase their chances of scoring one night stands. Another indication of how out-of-the loop you are.  Watta square. 

Finally got 'ol Pionerd to rein in his hysteria. As soon as he became enamoured with the subject of odors, nostalgia kicked in and his perverted memories of the foul, funky smells that permeated his house when he was growing up, calmed him down. Curling up into a fetal position, his nostrils flaring, his pipe-pacifier and a musty towel to serve as a security blanket were all he needed thanks to these stinky flashbacks.

Look at the before and after pictures of how an attack of  "civility" transformed him. Amazing!   :lol:

Ugly-and-Crazy-Men-18-140x140.jpgbth_ugly-1.jpg

Cynique  said......

smiling-white-ape.jpg  

"Matriachies orginated in Africa, and women there are no more inclined to be subservient than any place else contrary to your romanticized generalizing."

But she has YET to provide proof that Matriarchies originated in Africa.

Rather she came up with a half-assed list of various female figures from Jewish, Babylonian, and Egyptian history and mythology, many who weren't even Black...further exposing her ignorance.

Actually, the above exchange between me and Cynique in which this ex-postal worker went postal and resorted to juvenile hyper-emotionalism and name calling is a PRIME example of why I don't feel most of of our Black organizations should be ran by women.

Keep in mind I'm speaking in general, this isn't the case for ALL women but lifes decisions are usually made on generalities....not exceptions.

Generally speaking, women tend to be more emotional than logical.

Meaning their feelings and intuition tend to influence their decisions than facts, strategy, and cold logic.

Sometimes this is good, but often times this is bad.

They also tend to determine who is friend, who is enemy, who is good, and who is bad based on an entirely different standard than men.

I met a woman one time who had a boyfriend in prison who was a dope dealer and a killer, but she said he was really a good man.

Why?

Because he never "cheated" on her, lol.

In other words.....

A woman often times determines who is good based on who's good to THEM rather than looking at the bigger picture.

This alone makes one...regardless of gender...unfit to be a leader of any major organization such as the NAACP.

Puleeze. Trying  to save face, this from a wimp, who flew into a apoplectic tirade, spewing insults and begging for an apology because he couldn't take what he was dishing out. A paper tiger so steeped in his inflated sense of self esteem, that he thinks he's untouchable. Actually he is untouchable in a way. But not because he's sacrosant; rather because he's a mental leper.  He laments that "organizations should not be ran by women."  Blatant incorrect grammar, ignoramus.  Should be: "run" by women. 

Google "Matriarchies in Africa", Pionerd and you'll get page after page of data confirming that this family dynamic does and did exist all over Africa, along with female warriors and powerful queens. These references encompass a broad spectrum of studies and conclusions. Whether this family dynamic did or did not originate in Africa, - the cradle of civilization where everything originated, doesn't detract from your bogus attempt to portrary Africa as an exclusively patriarchial system that should be emulated by African Americans. As usual you're grasping at straws.

Your anecdotal arguments disparaging female leadership qualities are so irrelevant it's not even worth pointing out their inconsistent discrepancies. As a pouting, myopic, insecure, chauvinistic male, you express nothing of substance to make a case against women being able to lead. All you do is confirm that you, yourself, with all of your resentments and biases are not somebody capable of being an effective leader. 

Nice of you to include a picture of your girlfriend. Is she the head ape in your polygamous harem of submissive females?