Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN/BLACK REPUBLICANS/

HEARD ON THE  NEWS   THE  REPUBLICANS WERE  PLANNING  THE  SHUT  DOWN  2   YEARS  AGO/  THE  HATRED   SO  DEEP  FOR  THE  BLACK  PRESIDENT..THE  TEA  PARTY, ,REPUBLICANS  BELIEVE    THE  PRESIDENT   WAS BORN  IN  AFRICA....BIRTH CERTIFICATE  WAS  FORGED///WHERE   ARE  THE  BLACK  REPUBLICANS  HERMAN  CAIN, TEA  PARTY  FAVORITE    MINORITY    DR. BEN  CARSON//DO  THEY  BELIEVE    THE   PRESIDENT  WAS  BORN   IN  AFRICA,  BIRTH  CERTIFICATE  WAS   FORGED..//THE  BLACK   REPUBLICAN-  CHURCHES//////..THE  REPUBLICANS  SMILING  ON  THE  NEWS  AMIDST   THE  GOVERNMENT  SHUT  DOWN...OH   THE    SPAWNS  OF  SATAN...///

SATAN DISTANCES SELF FROM HOUSE REPUBLICANS

HELL (The Borowitz Report) - In a rare press conference today, Satan, the Prince of Darkness, aimed to put distance between himself and his longtime colleagues, the Republicans in the House of Representatives.

"I know that a lot of people think I'm somehow responsible for what happened today," the visibly agitated devil told reporters. "But this thing isn't evil, it's just moronic."
1376462_10151921048180681_2046558499_n.j
  • Like 1

Beelzebub leaning out of the camera frame huh LOL.  Somehow I just imaged the Price of Darkness presenting a permanent countenance of agitation. He must be really pissed be associated with the clowns.