3 Cost Effective Ways to Promote Your Books on AALBC.com

Troy

If anyone is interested in any of these promotions just email me at troy@aalbc.com, call my office at 347-692-2522 for follow the link provided.

(1) Put Your Book Cover AALBC.com's homepage and our Books Section Main Page, for 31 days, for just $59. This is a terrific value and just in time for the holiday season.

This rate is only available until all book slots are sold out (we have 4 3 slots available now). Email us at troy@aalbc.com or call 347-692-2522 to launch your campaign today.

news-year-end-sale.jpg

(2) Sponsor an AALBC.com eNewsletter
Your photo and information about you and your work (or business) appears at the very top of the AALBC.com eNewsletter.  This is the only promotional opportunity in the eNewsletter.

The eNewsletter Sponsorship, which is still available for November (pub date prior to November 20th), is only $150.  If you take a look at my last two newsletters you will get a good sense of what how it can be used to promote your work as a sponsor: http://aalbc.com/news10092013.html and

news-oct-2013-screen.jpg

(3) Let readers know who you are by becoming "An Author You Should Know"

Your photo, a brief description and link to anywhere you like, appears on several popular AALBC.com pages, including the top of our homepage, our Blog, and our author pages. 

The price is only $79 for the 1st two months, then $59 for each subsequent month.

profiled-author-pages.jpg