BLACK POLITICIANS BEHIND BARS/

WITH  ALL THE  BOOKS  ON  BLACK  HISTORY,   STRUGGLES  OF  OUR  RACE,BLACK  POLITICIANS   AS  CORRUPT  AS  THE  WHITE   ONES///JESSE  JACKSON  JR. .   BEHIND  BARS    FOR  STEALING  CAMPAIGN  MONEY   ,HIS  WIFE  HELPED  HIM   SPEND  THE   MONEY,WILL  HE  GETS  OUT  SHE  WILL BE  LOCKED  UP,I  THINK////DEMOCRAT   PLITICIAN  JEFFERSON   IS  BEHIND  BARS,  OR WAS  BEHIND   BARS   FOR  STEALING///EX  DETROIT  MAYOR  KWAME   KILPATRICK   LOCKED  FOR  CORRUPT  BEHAVIOR, HOW  MANY   MORE/TEXAS CONGRESS WOMAN  BERNICE    JOHNSON  GAVE  SCHOLARSHIPS  TO  HER  RELATIVES     KNOWING   SHE  WAS  NOT   SUPPOSE  TO,  SHE  WAS  NOT  LOCKED   UP//SHE  WAS  TO  GIVE  SCHOLARSHIPS   TO  PEOPLE  IN   AREA  SHE   REPRESENT  I  THINK////WE    FIND WAYS  TO   ENSLAVE  OURSELVES......WHAT  IS  THE  FUTURE  OF  BLACK  POLITICIANS///SOME  ARE  EXCITED WITH    SENATOR   COREY  BOOKER  IN  NEW  JERSEY/HE  SPEAKS   GOOD//JESSE  JACKSON   JR/AT TIMES  SPOKE  GOOD//I THINK  HE  WROTE  A  BOOK  MORE  PERFECT  UNION//////POLITICIANS  LIKE  THE  CHURCH  PREACHERS   CORRUPT////

?? I don't think high profile people of any race escape public censure and sensationalized new coverage if they engage in disgraceful  behavior.  Clinton was, after all, impeached.  Look at all of the demoted white military brass and disgraced  poltical candidates and pedophile  coaches and priests who were raked over the coals. The public loves scandal but it is also forgiving. 

Cynique we know Black folks forgive everybody Obama and Clinton can do no wrong in our eyes. 

However, do you think white folks would have been as forgiving of Obama as they were of Clinton if Obama was busted with Flowers or Lewinsky?  Do you think they would have survived Whitewwater or travelgate?

Sure Americans, apparently, love a scandal, but I think Black people suffer more, than white folks, as a result of their impropriety.