REV. AL SHARPTON/OPRAH WINFREY INTERVIEW.

SAW     REV.  AL   SHARPTON   INTERVIEW  WITH  OPRAH  WINFREY//YES   THE  INTERVIEW  WAS  INTERESTING//REV.   SHARPTON  HAS  DONE   A  LOT OF  POSITIVE  THINGS////HE  WAS  PREACHING   AT  4  YEARS  OLD,  WANTED  TO   PREACH////////REV.  SHARPTON   FATHER   HAD  A CHILD     WITH    REV.  SHARPTON   SISTER....REV.  SHARPTON'S  LIFE  STORY    INTERESTING.BUT   REV. SHARPTON  AS  HE  TALKED  ABOUT   THE  BLACK  FAMILY,   RAP  MUSIC,   USE  OF  THE  N WORD///HE  DID  NOT  PUT   BLAME  TOWARD  BLACK  PREACHERS..BLACK  PREACHERS   HAVE   CHURCHES  REASEMBLING  SLAVE  CABINS  ON  PLANTATIONS..BLACK  CHURCH   FOLKS,   ARE  SPIRITUALLY  ENSLAVED,  CONFINED AND  DETAINED.PREACHERS  CONTROLLED  BY  LUST,GREED  AND  MONEY///3   BLACK  PREACHERS  IN  PRISON  FOR  KILLING   THEIR  WIVES./// 

I have MAJOR respect (Jamaicans say "big ups") for the Rev Al Sharpton.

He is not only artfully articulate and entertaining with his speaking but the man is as sharp as a razor....extremely quick witted.

I've heard him fire off on opponents during debates the minute they finish making their statement with outstanding responses.

I know people get tired of comparing the two, but actually I think he's quicker then Jesse Jackson, though not quite as wise/clever.

I try to go see him when he comes to Detroit.

I actually got a chance to meet him years ago in a church.

I actually apologized to him that the church was only half full.

Anytime a dynamic speaker like him comes to your church that mug should be filled to the brim and bursting at the seams, lol.

But on the rills....he needs to leave those diets alone.

Some people (like Oprah actually) look better and healthier when they're fat.

Rev. Al has done exceedingly well for himself.  He is quick witted and can turn a phase.  It comes naturally to him and he has been doing it for 50 years and the talking points have not changed.

The size of the audience often does not the reflect the importance of what the speaker has to say. 

I'd rather be healthy and "look good" fat.  Though, in Sharpton's case he does look almost sickly. 

Pioneer why specifically do you praise Al Sharpton so highly.  There are many articulate and quick witted people.