DENNIS RODMAN IN NORTH KOREA/

EX  BASKET BALL PLAYER  DENNIS RODMAN IN  NORTH KOREA,WHO  CARES/AXIS OF  EVIL    ,IRAN,IRAQ, NORTH KOREA....REPUBLICAN   MITT   ROMNEY   2012    WANTED   TO  DROP  BOMBS  ON  SYRIA  AND IRAN,   PRESIDENT   BUSH   SENT  TROOPS  IN  IRAQ   KNOWING  NO  WEAPONS  WAS  THERE..IRAN  MIGHT  BE    PLAN  TO   HAVE  NUCLEAR    WEAPONS//WHY   THE  U.S.      WANT  SEND  TROOPS  IN  NORTH  KOREA,  OR   DROP BOMBS  ON  NORTH   KOREA  WHO  HAS  NUCLEAR  PLANT  AND     MISSLES,  AMAZING//////IN  2012    U.S.    KU  KLUX   KLAN   NEO   NAZI   DAVID  DUKES     IN  SYRIA  SUPPORTING    TERORIST,2006   IN   IRAN    SUPPORTING  IRAN  PRESIDENT,   WHY  IS  THIS  OKAY,   TERRORIST  SUPPORTING  ANOTHER  TERRORIST....HAD     COMPUTER  FREEZING  PROBLEM,   WHY   I  WAS   NOT  POSTING./////./

I was thinking about you yesterday Harry--missing the controversial posts.  I saw this post on Twitter as soon as I saw the ALL CAPS I knew it was you. 

Agreed.  Dennis friendship with the North Koren leader does not bother me in the least bit.  All those cats hobnobbing with corporate criminals but dogging Dennis are hypocrites.  They are probably jealous Kim is not hooking them up with lavish trips to North Korea. 

The US sent athletes to perform in front of Hitler for Christ's sake?!.  Of course I could go on forever with our hypocracy.  As far as I'm considered, Dennis' friendship with Kim Jong-Un is not even newsworthy. 

Now if Dennis gets into trouble over there he better understand he is probably ob his own... but he is a Brother in America and already accustomed to that.

354cbec944d3598791a02d1f6739a971.jpg?ito