BLACK MEN,PATERNITY COURT.

SAW  LAST  WEEK    EPISODE  OF PATERNITY  COURT//BLACK FEMALE  JUDGE..THE  USUAL   BLACK   WOMEN  AND BLACK  MEN//A  MARRIED  BLACK  MAN, HIS  WIFE.HE  CHEATING  ON  HER   WITH   OTHER  WOMEN,  SHE  KEPT TAKING  HIM  BACK///HE   WAS  ON    TO   SEE  IF  HE  HAD   A  CHILD  WITH  HIS   MISTRESS,YES  HE  DID,HE  WAS  ON  THE  SHOW  TO  SEE  IF  HE  HAD  A CHILD  WITH  ANOTHER  MISTRESS  ,YES  HE  DID..3    CHILDREN  WITH  HIS  WIFE.HE  HAS   5   ALL  TOGETHER..THE  MISTRESES     ARE  ARGUING  OVER  THIS  IDIOT.......HE  SAYS    THIS  IS  THE  CULTURE   FROM   THE  BLACK   CITY   NEIGHBORHOODS   WHERE  HE  LIVES.....WHY  DO  BLACK  MEN  CONTINUE  TO   HAVE     CHILDREN    WITH  MANY  WOMEN  THEY   DO NOT  CARE  ABOUT.WHY  DO  BLACK  WOMEN   WANT  THIS  IRRESPONSIBLE  IDIOTS....OPTRAH WINFREY  AND  IYANLA  VAN  ZANT  HAD  A  EPISODE  ABOUT  FATHERLESS CHILDREN///////THIS  IS ANOTHER   REALITY  OF  BLACK   GENODIDE///WHERE   IS  THE  CHURCH,  NAACP  AND  BLACK     POLITICIANS./////THE  BLACK   COMMUNITY  OVERSEERS./////

Harry you don't want to talk to any teachers.  Anecdotally, most kids do not live with their biological fathers, many don't even know him. 

This is not to say that these kids don;t have a man in the home, the guy just does not happen to be the father.

The day of the married mother and father living with the children born of that union is a thing of the past.  I'm not confident it is possible to go back to those days.  So many people, have lived for generations, doing something completely different the concept of the traditional family unit is an anachronism, or something squares do.

It is too bad cause society is still optimized for the traditional model, so life is just a little bit harder when you don;t conform..

• Thanks 1

• 6 years later...
Guest Melissa

I doubt being a couple and taking care of your children together, is a thing of the past. That's fucking ridiculous. Get a grip. 

Wow Harry B. !

You asked a lot of good questions (as usual).

Let me unpack some of this......…

See, this is one of the reasons I wish more women were on this site instead of spending all of their disposable time tweeting and on Instagram "mentally masturbating" eachother.

An internet discussion board or forum is probably one of the best places to have discussions like this because you don't have the audience clapping and cheering making a lot of noise or people trying to play to the crowd.  Or AfroAmerican men sitting on stage LYING their ass off  and basically saying what they THINK the sisters in the audience or on stage want to hear in hopes to get some trim later on....while not actually solving any problems.

What you can engage in here is honest straight forward dialog from AfroAmericans who are more likely to say what they feel.
Which a lot of people apparently do NOT want.

.HE  SAYS    THIS  IS  THE  CULTURE   FROM   THE  BLACK   CITY   NEIGHBORHOODS   WHERE  HE  LIVES...

It is.

To be more specific it's not a culture but a SUB-culture.  Which is a DEVIATION from the main culture.   As I said in my glossary, many AfroAmericans practice a SUB-culture which is a deviation because they can't or won't practice the MAIN culture.

This is an example of that.

Genetically, we (AfroAmerican men) are polygamous and love lots of sex with lots of women.  But this society doesn't support that because it was designed by Caucasian men who have a weaker sex drive, so this society is not structured around our genetics and those values.  So AfroAmericans are often forced to lie, cheat, and break the rules to fullfill THEIR natural desires.

..WHY  DO  BLACK  MEN  CONTINUE  TO   HAVE     CHILDREN    WITH  MANY  WOMEN  THEY   DO NOT  CARE  ABOUT.

Many brothers do this when they are young and not smart enough to recognize the full consequences of their actions.  Others love sex more than responsibility.

I must say though....
This is not ALL of the men's fault because outside of CHOOSING to have sex with these men.....many of the women choose to HAVE these children instead of having them aborted or giving them up for adoption.

So there is fault on both sides.

WHY  DO  BLACK  WOMEN   WANT  THIS  IRRESPONSIBLE  IDIOTS....

Because AfroAmerican women.....especially those in urban areas....have different values than the "traditonal" ones most other women have.

For one thing, most don't rely on or even EXPECT for AfroAmerican men to take care of them or be a "good husband".
They may want it, but they don't expect it.

They've learned to take care of themselves and their children as best they can and rely on men (if they are heterosexual) for SEXUAL SATISFACTION and PROTECTION.

They keep that man around the house so when they want some "rod" they can get some AND if someone tries to break in or harm them and their children they expect the thuggish hard-core brother to stand up and defend them and start blasting if necessary.

Those are the 2 major reasons why most AfroAmerican men are chosen by many of these women.

Troy

I agree with you to a certain extent that the traditional NUCLEAR family is a thing of the past for most people.
It was unnatural in it's concept and doomed to failure.

The more natural family structure is the EXTENDED family where the grandparents, cousines, and even the entire community helps raise the children.

same thing with Gayle King.

Gayle has ass for days....lol.

And she looks great for her age, she's in her 60s so you know those genes are good.

BTW......since you asked me, no Dr. Deborah Birx doesn't look bad for an older woman but what really makes her attractive to me is the fact she's a doctor and most of us associate that with being very SMART.
Just like Gayle too....smart as hell.

The older I get the more being "smart" seems to be a turn on in women, as long as they express their smarts in a feminine way.  
Everytime she gets up to speak in that prissy way she reminds me of an old-fashioned college girl.

But Birx ain't got the body Gayle has, lol.
Or the smooth skin.
As soon as she takes of that mask and you you see them draw-strings under her chin you start asking yourself do you want to wake up and look at THAT in the morning.....lol.

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Which a lot of people apparently do NOT want.

At the end of the day you are probably. Social media has brilliantly exploited human nature to get people to engage and share in ways that most of us would have looked down upon.

Most people don't really want ideas challenged. Many will say what is politically correct to get approval. 

Then of course there are trolls...

17 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The more natural family structure is the EXTENDED family where the grandparents, cousines, and even the entire community helps raise the children.

I think this, of course, is superior to just a couple raising a kid, in isolation, having to pay for a baby sister and living in communities where they don't know their neighbors.

But Black people have had to move for opportunity, so community for many have been destroyed. I've never seen a study on this but anecdotally, seemingly, many of use no longer have this.

Troy

Man, a lot of these dudes just say WHATEVER they think the audience reading wants to hear in the hopes that the women will like it and sleep with them.

Although I know it's part of human nature for men to want to impress women, part of it makes me angry because I know many of them are not sincere and are lying and the REAL problems that exist aren't being solved.
Many brothers don't know, there's nothing like the admiration you get from women who are impressed by your POWER, not from your mere flattering words.

As silly as it may seem......
One of the reasons Caucasian men get so much respect from women of all races is because they usually DON'T say what they think women want to hear...because they don't care, lol.

Most are either married or gay, and have a weaker sex drive.  So (when it comes to non-racial matters) they are more likely to say what's on their mind regardless as to how offensive it may be to women.  

They have the power in society or in the relationship, so they speak their mind.

Some old Caucasian man in a plaid shirt and suspenders will come on  television and say a woman's place is in the kitchen and her role it to support her husand in all of his endeavors.

What is a Flannel Shirt? (with pictures)

And while MOST will disagree with him, he'll still have many White women looking all starry eyed and  nodding their heads in agreement....because he spoke his mind and would remind them of an old father figure or a "man's" man.

I personally don't agree with THAT philosophy, but I believe AfroAmerican men need to learn to say EXACTLY how we feel to not only Caucasians but to AfroAmerican women and other races as well.

Stop telling people what you THINK they want to hear and just tell it like it is and tell people what you REALLY want from them.
This philosophy ALWAYS works for me when I'm dealing with other AfroAmerican men!

When I started doing that, I had MUCH MORE success in life than when I called myself "trying to be slick" telling people what I thought they wanted to hear.

This is one of the reasons I support a TRULY sexually liberated society as well as one in which prostitution is LEGAL.

Because although it will still happen to a certain extent....men will be LESS likely to lie about their true feelings.

I think this, of course, is superior to just a couple raising a kid, in isolation, having to pay for a baby sister and living in communities where they don't know their neighbors. 

But Black people have had to move for opportunity, so community for many have been destroyed. I've never seen a study on this but anecdotally, seemingly, many of use no longer have this. 

What I REALLY think is a good idea and an older Meso (Native American) man told me that in his particular tribal tradition.....the parents themselves didn't raise the children!

I said, "what???"

He said, no.

He said the parents would HAVE the children but the grand parents would RAISE the children and the parents would WATCH.  And then their children would have children and the practice would repeat itself.

I thought this was pretty interesting.

• 1 year later...

Until these women realize they have more power over men than they think, men will continually take advantage of these women.  DO NOT sleep with these men because you think you can trap them!